182 replies to this topic

#31 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:52 PM

Father, watch over Heather and give her peace and comfort knowing that You are in complete control of her situation. Bring her the perfect job; one that makes her want to get up and go to every day. Thank you for allowing me to pray for her in her current circumstances. Amen

#32 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:04 PM

Lord, I know what a hard time Heather is having. Please lift her spirits, and give her wonderful doors open for opportunites to a new job, unemployment if that is her path, and all details. I feel so positive that you are caring for her with all of your angels. Give her the signs that your abundance is right in front of her. In Jesus' name we pray. Sally

#33 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:49 PM

God, Lead Heather to the right job for her. Thank You that You are in control. Grow her faith strong in You during this time. In Jesus' name, amen.

#34 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:31 AM

Father, thank-You for this day. Thank-You for all of those who are praying for me and with me. Watch over them and bless them for their consitancy. Be with me today. Open those doors which should be open and close those that should be closed. Give me peace. AMEN

#35 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:13 PM

God, Give Heather joy as she waits for You to open the doors that need opening and close the doors that need closing. Guide her steps. In Jesus' name, amen.

#36 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

Father, Thank-You for being with me through this situation. Jehoviah Jira, be with me as I work on my teaching/substating certification. Help me to be lead where I need to go in this. AMEN

#37 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

God, Please let Heather get her teaching certification quickly, smoothly and without issues or delays. Give her the right teaching job. Let Jesus shine in and through her to her future coworkers and students. Grow her faith in this time of preparation. In Jesus' name, amen.

#38 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:53 AM

Father, watch over my job search. Help me to find a job. Help me to remember that is not me who will meet the needs of my family, but it is You. You are our Jehoviah Jira. You are our provider. Forgive me my unbelief. Strengthen my belief. You are our everything. Help me to trust You. AMEN

#39 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:11 AM

Thank You for Heather's faith which looks to You to provide and satisfy. Please give Heather Your best for her in all areas of her life. In Jesus' name, amen.

#40 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

Father look upon heather who places all of her trust in you lord as her provider lord. strengthen her belief and provide for the needs we place before you. Father we believe that you ar our sole provider and we seek you out to provide for us. Lord we thank you for what you are about to do in jesus name amen

#41 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:42 PM

Father look upon heather who places all of her trust in you lord as her provider lord. strengthen her belief and provide for the needs we place before you. Father we believe that you ar our sole provider and we seek you out to provide for us. Lord we thank you for what you are about to do in jesus name amen

I am in agreement with this, and the other poster's prayers for Heather to find fulfilling employment. I thank You, Lord Jesus, that Your delay is not denial, and that You are, in fact, setting Heather up for a huge blessing so great that she won't have room to contain it! I rejoice now for what You are going to accomplish in Heather and her family's life, in Jesus' name, amen!

#42 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:38 PM

God, Please lead Heather and give her peace as she waits for You and prepares herself. Lord, thank You for the work You have for her to do. I pray that she will always be going about Your work. In Jesus' name, amen.

#43 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:50 PM

father provide for heather and give direction to her clearly so that she follows your will for her lord. grant her the certification she needs to aquire her new position lord. provide the monies she needs to live and support her family lord in jesus name amen

#44 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:53 AM

Father, again, I thank-You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ who are praying for me in this situation. Bless them for the time they spend praying for others. Give me strength. Jehoviah Jira, help me to get or find the documentation I am missing of my teaching experience quickly. Let me be able to get my teaching and subing certificate so I can work on getting reestablished as a teacher. LORD, I also ask that You would help me to be disciplined enough to get accomplished those things I should be doing while I wait on this. AMEN

#45 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:42 AM

Father, be with me as I deal with this insurance issue. You know that what I was told about my insurance and what I am now seeing are different. Please let them stand by their word. We made decisions based on what I was told, Father, please help me to remain calm as I talk to them about this. AMEN