182 replies to this topic

#16 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:19 AM

lord thank you for the presence of our fellow prayer partner dawna. father i ask for a financial blessing today to be bestowed upon heather lord show favor upon 5402wilson today lord bless her going and coming in jesus name amen

#17 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:42 PM

Heather: This is not the time or place to go into the times I have been ripped from the familiar bleeding, dazed and confused. But we both know our God and He is faithful. So trust Him nomatterwhat nomatterhowlong nomatterhowyoufeel and nomatterwhatanybodyelsesays. You Heather are blessed as a wife and mother ........ I don't doubt for a second that God wants to continue to use you for His purpose. That may involve waiting, may involve training, may involve .......... who knows. But we know Him ........... and Though He slay us, yet we will keep our hope in him" Job 13:15 Father: Please touch and bless this life and this family. Have your way Lord. In Jesus name, Amen

#18 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:41 PM

Father, thank-You for the encouragement You give me through Dawna, Shereda Lynn and Mike. Watch over each of them today. Bless them according to Your abundance. Thank-You for giving me a good day today. Thank-You for the unexpected "blessing" of a sick child who didn't act sick (once she quit throwing up! <_< ) Thank-You that I was able to be home with her and not worry about her. Be with me as I look at jobs. Help me to know the right one to apply to. Give me guidance and discernment as to what You would have me to do. AMEN

#19 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:17 AM

Father, be with me today in my search. Lead my footsteps in the right direction. Father, give me the right words to put down on paper in all that I work on today. Bless the work of my hands. Help me to be able to find the way that You wish for me to go. Thank-You for the blessings You have given me. Thank-You for the blessings You are waiting to bestow. Help me and my family to be in Your will so that we may receive all that You have planned. AMEN

#20 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:55 AM

God, Guide Heather's thoughts, actions, and steps. Thank You that You have the right job prepared for her and she will get that job! In Jesus' name, amen.

#21 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:43 AM

Lord, continue to be with me and my family on this road we are upon. Help me to know the direction to take at every cross road. Help me to find a job that will allow me to do Your will with my life. Help me to find You in every avenue. Give me peace that You are in control. Lead and direct my footsteps. AMEN

#22 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:17 PM

thank you lord that you continue to watch over 5402wilson and her family and providing their every need in jesus name amen

#23 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:20 AM

lord bless heather and her family in all that they do today lord begin their harvest season and send a financial blessing to them lord. continue to provide for their needs lord in jesus name amen

#24 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:21 AM

Father, thank-You for watching over us. Show me the right way to go. Give me direction as to what to do. Show me the way You will have me go. Give me peace that You are in control. Thank-You for being with me every step of the way. AMEN

#25 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:19 PM

fatehr in heaven thank you for your continued covering over heather and her family lord we thank you for everything you have done in the past and in the present and the blessings yet to come.. lord i pray that you perform a mighty financial blessing for heather and her fmily lord and place the job you have for her in her path lord and give her the correct words to use lord. i ask lord that you grant her the peace knowing that you are in control lord. thank you for her presence here in jesus name amen

#26 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:41 PM

God, Please lead and direct and open the doors to the right career and job for Heather. Please work in her right now and prepare her for the great things You have in store for her. In Jesus' name, amen.

#27 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:38 AM

Father, Thank-You for the prayers of Shereda Lynn and Friend of Peace. Bless both of them for their faithfulness. Father, open the doors that You want opened in my life. Show me the directions I need to take. Help me to see what You want me to do. Father, You know the desire of my heart. The one that I keep close for fear of failure. Help me to overcome this fear. Help me to take this time to pursue it. Bless this desire that it will bring forth fruit in Your timing. Continue to work on it so that it is what You would have it to be as it simmers in my mind. Bring me peace in the time I spend on it. AMEN

#28 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:49 AM

God, Give Heather the desire of her heart. Let her not be fearful. Bring her success. In Jesus' name, amen.

#29 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:42 PM

lord send heather the job of your chosing lord give her peace that you are in control, provide for her every need lord, strengthen their family for you glory lord jesus give her a praise report in jesus name i pray amen

#30 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:44 AM

Father, I thank-You that things went so well today when I went to get the rest of my things. Thank-You for watching over me. Give me peace in this situation. Give me the direction that I need. Guide me to the job that You have prepared for me. Give me the discipline to get the things accomplished that I need to. AMEN