182 replies to this topic

#1 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:39 PM

I am being blessed with the opportunity to unexpectedly change careers. I'm not sure what to do with it. Once upon a time I was a school teacher. Needed a break from that and ended up doing training in a cooporate setting. Now, I'm not sure what I am going to do. Pray that I would receive direction on what I need to do. I have a few possiblities of what I could do, but I'm not sure what I should be doing. Thank-You, Heather

#2 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:54 PM

lord place the right career path in front of heather and give her certainty that it is your choosing lord. make the choice prosperous to her and fulfilling lord. we thank you for this opportunity lord and we ask that you cover her and provide for her every need as she seeks to do your will in jesus holy name amen

#3 LoveLiftedMe

LoveLiftedMe

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

I am being blessed with the opportunity to unexpectedly change careers. I'm not sure what to do with it.

Once upon a time I was a school teacher. Needed a break from that and ended up doing training in a cooporate setting.

Now, I'm not sure what I am going to do.

Pray that I would receive direction on what I need to do. I have a few possiblities of what I could do, but I'm not sure what I should be doing.

Thank-You,

Heather

Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood on Heather, her family, and her job situation. I thank you for her sensitive spirit; Lord may it be that "whether she turns to the right or to the left, her ears will hear a voice (YOUR voice, Lord!) behind her saying, 'this is the way, walk in it'" (Isaiah 30:21). I pray that you will "set her feet upon a ROCK, and establish her goings" (Psalm 40:2). I thank you Lord, that Heather has glorified You with a praise report of what You have done for her already, and I thank you that You are now setting her up for another one! In Jesus' Name, amen!

#4 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

Father, Thank-You for the prayers of Shereda Lynn and LoveLiftedMe. Bless both of them. Lord, be with me as I look for the right thing to do. Help me to be able to find the job that You have waiting for me. Let this work out to Your glory. AMEN

#5 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:14 AM

Father, You know I'm a bit down today. Help me to praise You in all that is going on. Help me to see Your hand in all of this. Give me the strength to make it through each day. Keep fear at bay. Help me to continue trusting You. Be with my unemployment claim. Father, I'm nervous about this. Help me to remember that Your hand is in this and to trust You. AMEN

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

God, Please let Heather receive all that she is entitled to in her unemployment claim. Thank You for the perfect plan and career You have for her life. Please reveal to her the career You have for her and fulfill Your plan for her life. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

Father God, thank You for wisdom and understanding. We pray that Heather will be given clear guidance in Your direction for her life. In Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

I am being blessed with the opportunity to unexpectedly change careers. I'm not sure what to do with it.

Once upon a time I was a school teacher. Needed a break from that and ended up doing training in a cooporate setting.

Now, I'm not sure what I am going to do.

Pray that I would receive direction on what I need to do. I have a few possiblities of what I could do, but I'm not sure what I should be doing.

Thank-You,

Heather

#8 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:40 PM

Friend of Peace and Delores, Thank-you, both, for your prayers. Father, Thank-You for the reminder during the prayer in Bible study tonight. Lord, I ask that You would continue to open the doors that You want opened and to close the ones that You want closed. Thank-You for using that simple phrase to remind me that if I'm no longer at my old company it is because You have closed the door. Be with me as I search for the open door. Don't let me overlook it. AMEN

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:28 PM

Father, You know how tough today has been on me. Father, I need You to help me right now. I'm scared. I'm concerned. I don't know what to do, or where I'm supposed to go. I still feel that Your hand is in this. I still believe that You are directing me. Help me to remember that and trust in that when I feel like I have failed my family. Give us the way where right now there doesn't seem to be one. Lead me and direct my steps in the way that You want me to go. I want to do Your will. Help me to be open to it. AMEN

#10 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

father it has been a rough week foe heather and myself lord. we thank you for being with us every step of the way lord. lord reveal the open door to heather so that she may walk through lord remove the guilt that she feels lord speak to her heart and let her know that she does correct to follow your will lord. open her eyes lord so that she might see clearly what direction you will have her to go lord bless her going and coming in jesus name amen

#11 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

Father, Thank-You for Shereda Lynn and her continued prayers. Be with her today. Thank-You, Lord, for the encouragement I have received here and from my husband, C. Help me to continue to remember that Your hand is in this. Help me to find Your will for my life. Allow me to make this change gracefully. Let me not fall into dispair or to become bitter. Thank-You for those I worked with in the past. Be with them and bless them. AMEN

#12 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

lord i am believing you for a miracle in heathers life begining today lord. you know the situations she has been faithful lord hear our pleas and cries for help lord. believing you have already prepared her victory in jesus name i thank you lord amen

#13 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

Father, thank-You again for Shereda Lynn's faithfulness. Help her to be blessed for her faithfulness. Lord, be with my application for unemployment. Give us direction on what to do for insurance. Help us to be able to make all the ends meet. Be with me as I look for a job. Lead me to the job You have prepared in advance for this. Lord, I don't know what it is, or where it will be, but help me to be ready for it. AMEN

#14 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:49 AM

lord move in a mighty way for heather bless her over and over again and bring her a financial miracle this day lord in jesus name i pray amen

#15 dawna

dawna

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,563 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

Father, I pray for both 5402Wilson and Shereda Lynn. Thank you for providing this site that we might all come together in prayer for others. Father, I pray for financial miracles for both these posters. Although they are scared and they post that, they are also faithful in their belief that You alone are in control and You can move in supernatural ways to bless their lives. Thank you that they are joyful in their wait for Your decision. Thank you that they continue to remember others in their prayers. God please bless them as well as blessing everyone here. I cover this prayer in the precious Blood of the Lamb, our Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen