10 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

I hit myself so badly on the floor while answering an alter call last Friday evening. There were no body catchers at that time, I believed because every one was busy going forward to receive the anointing. I experienced giddiness, swell on my right head and bodily pain. Despite all these, I believe in God's Word, that He is the Lord that heals. I visited my doctor friend from the same Church and let her know of my condition. She gave me medicine for the giddiness to be taken for 5 days. Thank You, God for this doctor friend of mine. She is indeed an Angel sent by God. Amen. Today, my back is aching, I believe because of yesterday's travel. Father, help me not to focus upon my situation. Help me to focus upon Jesus who is my Healer. You are not giving me the spirit of fear, Lord but love, power and sound mind. In Jesus' name I rebuke the evil one who has or trying to poison my mind with fear. Thank You, Lord that I trust and believe that You are my Lord and Savior. That no weapons that is formed against me shall prosper. Thank You, Lord for Your divine touch. That You have cleansed me with the precious Blood of Jesus and healed me with Jesus' stripes. Let my mind stay always on the power of Your Word. Bless me with ample rest and peaceful sleep, Lord. Thank You, Father for healing me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:10 AM

Father, be with Patches. Heal her body. Restore her soul. We thank-You for her friend who is helping her in this. We ask that she would be restored to full health and ablity. AMEN

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:20 AM

Please, God, heal Patches' back and giddiness. Please let her be whole and well. Give her peace. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:04 AM

I hit myself so badly on the floor while answering an alter call last Friday evening. There were no body catchers at that time, I believed because every one was busy going forward to receive the anointing. I experienced giddiness, swell on my right head and bodily pain. Despite all these, I believe in God's Word, that He is the Lord that heals. I visited my doctor friend from the same Church and let her know of my condition. She gave me medicine for the giddiness to be taken for 5 days. Thank You, God for this doctor friend of mine. She is indeed an Angel sent by God. Amen. Today, my back is aching, I believe because of yesterday's travel. Father, help me not to focus upon my situation. Help me to focus upon Jesus who is my Healer. You are not giving me the spirit of fear, Lord but love, power and sound mind. In Jesus' name I rebuke the evil one who has or trying to poison my mind with fear. Thank You, Lord that I trust and believe that You are my Lord and Savior. That no weapons that is formed against me shall prosper. Thank You, Lord for Your divine touch. That You have cleansed me with the precious Blood of Jesus and healed me with Jesus' stripes. Let my mind stay always on the power of Your Word. Bless me with ample rest and peaceful sleep, Lord. Thank You, Father for healing me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Father, I thank you for the Kingdom of God that is within each child of God, and that greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world. In the name of Jesus, I speak to the swelling and giddiness and break it's power to afflict patches body because there shall no evil befall her nor any plague come near her dwelling (body). I thank You, Papa, that the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead quickens patches mortal body by the spirit that dwells in her. I speak to bruising in the back, and command achiness and pain to GO! and muscles, tendons, ligaments to be restored to normal function in Jesus' name.I speak complete healing and wholeness NOW! in Jesus' name. Amen.

#5 kimmy

kimmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:28 AM

Swelling and Giddiness, I speak to you in the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to get out of patches body and never to return. My. God I thank you for full restoration in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

#6 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

Father God, I come into agreement with these prayers for patches. Father, restore her body. Give her peace, and sweet, rejuvinating rest I pray in Jesus name.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:15 PM

Father, thank You for hearing all the prayers for my health and healing. Father, thank You for the answer. Father, help me not to focus upon circumstances and situations around me right now. I believe in the power of Your Name, Lord Jesus and the resurrection power by the Holy Spirit that raised You from death. The same power will raise me up, and bring total wholeness to every part of my body especially the brain area that will restore every memory lost in Jesus' name. Thank You, Father, that I can call upon Your Name, when I feel weak. Thank You, Father, that You will make all things beautiful. And You will release strength and to supply me with all that I need and even more as I submit to You, Father God. Thank You, Father for bringing me into a new season of joy and fruitfulness and move me on into my destiny which You have already planned and willed. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

Lord, I ask that the joy of the Lord shall fill my heart. Thank You, Lord that as I meditate on the Good News of Your Word, it brings health to my bones and healing to my right leg especially on the heel area. Thank You for filling my heart with the joy and cheerfulness that is good medicine to me, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:13 AM

Father, thank-You for Patches joy. May she always find her joy in You. Give her complete healing throughout her body. Give her complete joy in finding You. AMEN

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

Father, thank-You for Patches joy. May she always find her joy in You. Give her complete healing throughout her body. Give her complete joy in finding You.

AMEN

Thank you Heather and the rest of all my beloved friends in Prayway for all your prayers. Let us continue to bless our beloved God and glorify His Name through our praise and thanksgiving. Lord as You fill me with Your peace, love and joy, let it also flow into every person who believes in Your saving and healing grace. To those who are still living in darkness, may the Light of Jesus Christ penetrate that darkness and that they will no longer be govern by the evil spirit but instead by God's Holy Spirit. Thank You Father for healing me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#11 camarojo

camarojo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:40 PM

Dear Father: Please wrap Patches in your healing and love. Cast out what torments and ails her. Keep your daughter safe and healthy please Dear Lord. Ask and yea shall receive! We ask and pray in Jesus' name for a total healing for Patches. Amen