6 replies to this topic

#1 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:21 PM

my daughter janinie is only 39 yrs old and is in the hospital in serious condition she is not sure of things and has lost alot of motor skills including the ability to talk normally she keeps jumping to when her kids are small and not sure of much but maybe be compounded by a nervous break down...please pray for her asd she just became a grandmother for the first time and was so excited about this...my daughter is my life as well as all the grands and great grands..please in jesus name pray for her complete recovery and healing...thanks barbara

#2 jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

jacob kallikoth

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:39 PM

my daughter janinie is only 39 yrs old and is in the hospital in serious condition she is not sure of things and has lost alot of motor skills including the ability to talk normally she keeps jumping to when her kids are small and not sure of much but maybe be compounded by a nervous break down...please pray for her asd she just became a grandmother for the first time and was so excited about this...my daughter is my life as well as all the grands and great grands..please in jesus name pray for her complete recovery and healing...thanks barbara

Our Father in Heaven, O Lord, I pray along with madisongirl for her daughter Janine who is in hospital to get good health and pray for her new grand child. I pray this in the name of Lord Jesus.Amen

#3 Spring

Spring

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:43 PM

Dear Lord, I lift janinie up to you in prayer and I ask Lord, that you will restore her health, clear her mind Lord, and restore her motor skills, bless her in all she does, and bring comfort and peace to this family, I ask this in your name, Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:14 PM

Father, I agree with Jacob's and Spring's prayers for Janinie's healing. Father, You are indeed the Great Physician. Your Word has the power to heal and save. Send Your Words now, Father to Janinie and she will receive the healing right now. Thank You for Barbara's faith and Your grace, Lord that bring healing to this woman. We give You glory, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:12 AM

Mt. 10:7,8 as you go, preach, saying the Kingdom of heaven is at hand. Janine, the Kingdom of God is here and Jesus is King! In the name of Jesus, rise up and be healed! Every thing that has been stolen from Janine, be restored in Jesus' name! I speak and proclaim complete and total healing in Jesus' name for the glory of God!
Amen.

#6 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:21 AM

Lord-I bring Janinie before your throne of grace asking for your healing touch-I pray that you would give the Drs.wisdom-knowledge&discernment in the treatment of this condition.I ask that you would give grace&comfort to Barbara as she waits for the healing to take place.

#7 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

Father, we ask that You would place your healing hand upon janinie. Watch over her and protect her. Give her peace. Let her be dran to You in this time of difficulty. Help her to realize that You are there with her in the midst of all of ther problems. Give her and her family an undenyable peace that You are in control. Help her mind to regain the normal functions that it had before. Be with her. Take her fear away and the fear of her family away. AMEN