5 replies to this topic

#1 madisonagreenl

madisonagreenl

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

Thank you that would be so great! The dr told my dad today she has a blood blockage in her leg which is not good. Im waiting to hear from him and am headingout to the hospital now. I just wany God to heal her she beleives and Loves God and says she is healed. now the symotoms need to follow her confessions. For HEaling of Vera my mom and for the pain to stop and not blockage in her legin JESUS name amen thanks and if you can post on prayersitesorknow any pastor that would pray that would be sooo great. thanks girl ~~xoxox Ruthie

#2 Spring

Spring

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:46 PM

Thank you that would be so great! The dr told my dad today she has a blood blockage in her leg which is not good. Im waiting to hear from him and am headingout to the hospital now. I just wany God to heal her she beleives and Loves God and says she is healed.

now the symotoms need to follow her confessions. For HEaling of Vera my mom and for the pain to stop and not blockage in her legin JESUS name amen

thanks and if you can post on prayersitesorknow any pastor that would pray that would be sooo great.

thanks girl ~~xoxox Ruthie

Dear Lord, I lift this Mother up to you in prayer and ask Lord that you bring complete peace and healing restore her health Lord, and heal her, I ask this in your name, Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

Father, I agree with Vera that by Jesus' stripes she is healed, delivered from the blood vessel blockage in her leg and made whole completely. Thank You, Father for her faith and Your grace that healed her. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 mjac

mjac

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 07:17 AM

Thank you that would be so great! The dr told my dad today she has a blood blockage in her leg which is not good. Im waiting to hear from him and am headingout to the hospital now. I just wany God to heal her she beleives and Loves God and says she is healed.

now the symotoms need to follow her confessions. For HEaling of Vera my mom and for the pain to stop and not blockage in her legin JESUS name amen

thanks and if you can post on prayersitesorknow any pastor that would pray that would be sooo great.

thanks girl ~~xoxox Ruthie

Mt. 10:7,8 The Kingdom of God is here, and Jesus is King! In the name of Jesus, Pain, GO! swelling GO! blood clot in the leg, I command you to dissolve NOW! in Jesus' name and I speak complete and total healing. Body you will line up with the will of heaven being done on earth, in Jesus' name, for by the stripes of Jesus, this leg and this body IS healed!

#5 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,619 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:13 AM

Lord-In thy precious name I ask for you to touch this dear lady with your great healing power.

#6 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:59 AM

Father, be with Ruthie's mom. We ask that if it be Your will Your full and total healing of this blockage in her let would be the miracle that she desires. Be with her and help her to praise You at all times and through all circumstances. Give her peace that You are there and You are in control of everything. AMEN