8 replies to this topic

#1 Katherine M

Katherine M

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 07:22 PM

I am suffering terrifying and painful medical symptoms and need prayer desperately. Please pray for my **complete physical healing** and restoration to health, as I am terrified by this and have so much left to do for the kingdom. I will remember to give Him the glory!! Thanks so much, Katherine

#2 jyyanks

jyyanks

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:33 PM

Dear Jesus, Please bless Katherine M and give her strenght through this difficult time. Please let her heal completely and restore her to full health. In Jesus Name We Pray.

#3 powerofprayer

powerofprayer

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 09:00 PM

Jesus, Please Heal Katherine. Let every cell in her body be made new. With this healing she will be able to glorify Your kingdom. In Your name I pray, Jesus. Amen

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:07 PM

Dear Jesus, I ask for complete healing for Katherine. I pray that she would be calmed by your presence in her life. Please send your Holy Spirit to minister to her and to comfort her. Let her hear your truth. I pray that she would not live in terror or pain. Father breathe your life into her body and ease her pain. Thank you a spirit of peace to prevail in her life. Father, you have the victory. Minister to her now, I ask in your precious name. Thank you for her heart to glorify you and work in your kingdom. I stand in agreement with the others who have posted prayers in Jesus name.

#5 PerryandLori

PerryandLori

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:55 AM

Dear Lord, I pray today for Katherine's **complete physical healing.** Lord, I ask that you would please restore every cell in her body to be the way you intended, so that Katherine would feel completely healed. Please ease her fears and let her feel the Peace that is Jesus. In Jesus name, AMEN

#6 hvnsentangel38

hvnsentangel38

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 07:46 PM

Dear Jesus,
Please bless Katherine M and give her strenght through this difficult time.  Please let her heal completely and restore her to full health.  In Jesus Name We Pray.

View Post

#7 blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

blackbirdsinginginthedeadofnight

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:31 PM

Lord, I join with all these prayer warrior's here, and lift with them Katherine M. Lord, keep watch over Katherine tonight and the days to come. Give Your angels charge over Katherine, in both sleeping and waking. Tend to her heart and grant to her Your healing. Grant her Your peace. Soothe her suffering, and shield her from all anxiety and worry. We love You, Lord! It is in Your Son, Jesus Christ, that we bring these prayers up to You. AMEN!

#8 giselle0211

giselle0211

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:28 PM

Father, I come to you now to pray for Katherine who is suffering at this time. May your devine healing be poured out to her body, dear Lord. And may she receive powerful healing and absolute peace very soon. I pray for Katherine that through this time that she will not be discouraged but to come to you at full force to seek the healing that she is asking. Oh Jesus, I thank you for taking the cross for Katherine and for all of us. Without you .....we would have suffered 10 times more my dear Jesus. We are so ever blessed to be in your royal family, and to always be honored to be in your prescence at EACH AND EVERY prayer......AMEN !!

#9 buttongirl39

buttongirl39

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:31 PM

Jeriamiah 29 i know the plans i have for you declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give hope and a future. i ask this in Jesus name, Amen