#1 PrayerWarrior

PrayerWarrior

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:15 PM

Update: URGENT PRAYER NEEDED

Travis is back in the hospital and they won't know for sure until the tests come back but they think he has a viral infection in the brain.

Original News:

A brother named Travis in Missoula, Montana last Tuesday had his right knee taken out. Right now he is at St. Pats. After a very serious battle with infection they have removed the knee. His knee area is packed with antibiotics and this will be in for 6 weeks. IF that takes care of the infection, they will remove the medication and then wait another 6 weeks to see if the infection returns. IF all goes great, then they will put in an artificial knee. BUT! if the infection persists there is a chance that they would have to remove the leg above his knee. Please keep Travis in your prayers, this is going to be a long and drawn out process and he has already been through a very hard time.

Father God, You are able to heal Travis father. I petition You father for this brothers recovery. Father I ask you to come to his bed tonight Lord, come and release him from his agony. Father I ask that You who are able provide him the comfort of the peace that passes all understanding during this difficult time. Father we do not know your perfect will, nor can we see the spiritual battle that is all around us. Father God, thank You for fighting our battles and giving us hope. Bring this hope to Travis now.

In Your perfect sons Christ Jesus' name,

Amen

#2 ckeyeli

ckeyeli

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 06:29 AM

Lord Jesus I stand in agreement with this prayer, visit your son travis today dear God and heal him from all infection in his body. I thank you for hearing our prayers Lord and the victory that you gave on the cross Christ Jesus. In your holy name I pray, Amen.

#3 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:43 AM

Dear Heavenly Father I come into agreement here and ask You please to be with Travis today. Father place Your hands on his head and remove the infection from his brain. Lord I ask that You remove all infection from his body and especially his knee. Father please do not let this good man lose his leg. Heal him Father and restore him to full health. Grant this precious man a miracle of healing. The Glory will be Yours, Father, a testimony to Your love for us and hope to others. Let the anti-biotics work to heal him. In Jesus name Amen

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:05 PM

Lord, Please remove the infection & make Travis whole. Amen.

#5 smilelynn

smilelynn

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:17 PM

Dear Lord God, I stand in agreement with my fellow prayer partners. Holding hands and praising that you are right this minute with our brother Travis, releaving his pain and healing his knee. God bless our dear brother.....his family and friends as they are there to be his support system. I pray the blood of Christ on them Lord.....

#6 PrayerWarrior

PrayerWarrior

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:45 PM

Travis' infection has decreased, but he still has a long road. He has 8 more weeks of antibiotics then six weeks to see if the infection stays gone. Then the doctors will be able to give him a new knee. He has been able to spend time with his family and has lost some weight. Please keep praying for his full recovery. Daddy, thank you for helping Travis. Continue to heal this man and especially help him to know you. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

#7 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 11:58 PM

Lord, Please heal & make Travis whole. Give him a speedy recovery. Amen.

#8 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 07:21 AM

Heavenly Father I ask that you remove all infection from Travis body and make him whole. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#9 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 08:09 PM

Heavenly father, You are the great healeer, the potter of the clay, please Lord, take away this terrible infection that eating away at this man. i pray you will give him healing and make him whole once more, in jesus' name, Amen.

#10 evilbegone

evilbegone

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:24 AM

all medical staff are great will keep my fingers crossed

#11 simonyw

simonyw

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:51 PM

all medical staff are great will keep my fingers crossed

Dear Lord, pray that your loving Hand's will touch and heal Brother Travis, we know that there is nothing much that we can do but we can pray together to ask for your healing to be upon Travis. Pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

#12 sabrina26

sabrina26

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:56 PM

Lord, Please do a miracle in this persons life, AMEN

#13 Storm

Storm

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:39 AM

oLORD PLEASE surround this family we thank you for Your Blood over this precious child.POur Your Spirit into this situation and turn it for GLORY,bless them with overflowing love And support Abba. BLESS BLESS BLESS Travis & FAMILY In JESUS Name AMEN.

#14 Nil

Nil

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:09 PM

God, I pray that you take over the situation and strengthen travis so that he is completely healed. Please watch over him and bless him with your miracles. amen

#15 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 04:41 AM

Dear Lord: I ask that you heal Travis and make him whole. Send in the medical experts who can properly diagnose and treat his condition. I pray that we would hear a praise report for his total and complete healing. I thank you for what you are going to do. AMEN