9 replies to this topic

#1 MrsCRNek

MrsCRNek

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:39 AM

I ask you all to please pray for my husband, Phill. He is struggling now with anxieties stemming from work, missing his family who live away from us, and life in general. He is a Christian. He was baptized just 2 months ago. He has such a good heart and is just worn down right now. He feels so spent and used up. He needs supernatural encouragement from God and to be relieved from his worries. Also pray for me as I try to help him through this difficult time. I love him so much, and as he hurts, I hurt. Thanks!!

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

Father, please be with Phill and MrsCRNek. Uplift them and bring encouragement to them. Help the to get plugged in and to find other Christians in their area to help them. Grant them peace and help each of them to cast their cares upon You. Help them to trust You and grow in You during this time. AMEN

#3 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

I ask you all to please pray for my husband, Phill. He is struggling now with anxieties stemming from work, missing his family who live away from us, and life in general. He is a Christian. He was baptized just 2 months ago. He has such a good heart and is just worn down right now. He feels so spent and used up. He needs supernatural encouragement from God and to be relieved from his worries. Also pray for me as I try to help him through this difficult time. I love him so much, and as he hurts, I hurt.

Thanks!!

halleluYah! Born again, a new creation in Christ Jesus. The old man dead, he's a new person in Christ. Spirit born, heart pure, conscience clean!! Glory halleluYah! Thank you, Papa God, for this amazing godly man who was obedient to be water baptized. Going under and breaking through the water as a baby does when the water breaks and he is propelled (so to speak) into a world that is new and free! HalleluYah!

Phil does have a good heart, pure before God. Does he realize that he is a new creation? That who he used to be is no longer? Do you realize that when God created him sang over him songs of love? God is even now dancing over him with joy and laughter! My son! my son! my son has come home! Papa swoops him up in His arms and tosses him in the air and Phil laughs with glee...this is God. This is how God sees your amazing godly husband! God so loves Phil. Strengthened with all might...an overcomer, yes, indeed victorious in Christ Jesus!

Here is Jesus speaking to your husband:
come to me Phil, you who labor and are heavy ladened and I will give you rest, take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am meek and lowly in heart and you will find rest unto your soul. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

What Jesus, the Word is saying is, cast your anxieties and anything that worries you, concerns you, bothers you upon me with prayer and supplication and THANKSGIVING and the PEACE of God that passes all understanding will keep your heart and mind through Christ Jesus.

In many places in the bible, God tells us to fear not, fear not, fear not...be of good courage, fear not...The righteous are as bold as a lion...Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, put on the whole armor of God:
righteousness
peace
salvation
truth
faith
sword of the Spirit which is the word of God...

Is your husband a 'new' Christian. If he is or isn't, please get into the word (New Testament) and look up 'in him' 'in whom' 'in Christ' 'in Jesus' 'with Jesus' and find your identity in Christ. You can go to www.neckministries.com and listen to teachings on "righteousness" (2 part teaching) by Dan Mohler and learn who you are in Christ. It will propel you into your walk when you realize that God has already given you all things that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who has called us to glory (goodness) and virtue (excellence)!. You have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ...you are blessed!!

Fall in love with Jesus (both of you) and all that concern you have will be eclipsed by His glory...Christ in me, you're hope of glory! Christ in me. Holy Spirit lives in you, makes his abode in you! Holy Spirit is your teacher, helper, guide, Counselor, Comforter. Scripture says to seek first the kingdom of God...The kindgom of God is not meat nor drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Papa God, how awesome is your love for this godly couple. Blessed beyond measure, righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost...halleluYah!

In the name of Jesus, I release God's goodness and pleasure and His healing presence into both their lives, phil and his wife and I command discouragement, depression to GO now in Jesus name. I release the peace of God that passes all understanding now, as you did for me Lord when I was in the airplane and I was distressed and your peace flooded my soul, bringing me quiet rest. I release this same peace into Phil and his beautiful amazing godly wife so that they will know that there is a God in heaven who hears the prayers of His people and He does answer in love, in Jesus name. amen

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

Father God, I come into agreement to lift Phill and his wife to you now. Give this man peace that comes only from you. Help him to cast his cares upon you. Get him out of that state of anxiety. Draw him close to you Jesus name minister your life and truth to him. Give this wife grace and peace right now. I pray for your strength to fill her. I pray that she will continue to trust her husband to your care and the workings of your Holy Spirit. Thank you that you who began a good work in her husband will carry it onto completion. In Jesus name I pray.

#5 spica2salo

spica2salo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:55 PM

dear FATHER,

i place MrsCRNek and her husband Phill into YOUR hands.....help PHIll thru dis difficult situation and give him a peace of mind......LORD be de MASTER of dat house........lead DEM mightily FATHER..........i ask in JESUS name.Amen

#6 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:28 AM

Father God, thank You for the lives of MrsCRNek, her husband, Phil and the entire family. We commit Your child, Phil into Your tender, loving care. Please provide guidance and strength for Phil as he does his walk with You. This we ask in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

I ask you all to please pray for my husband, Phill. He is struggling now with anxieties stemming from work, missing his family who live away from us, and life in general. He is a Christian. He was baptized just 2 months ago. He has such a good heart and is just worn down right now. He feels so spent and used up. He needs supernatural encouragement from God and to be relieved from his worries. Also pray for me as I try to help him through this difficult time. I love him so much, and as he hurts, I hurt.

Thanks!!

#7 MrsCRNek

MrsCRNek

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

Thank you all so much my faithful friends. Your prayers helped my husband. He's feeling better and dealing better with things. It's wonderful to know that you guys are here and are willing to help when called upon. God bless you all and thanks again.

#8 adaisy4me

adaisy4me

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:57 AM

[font=Century Gothic][size=5]

Dear Jesus, I pray now for Phill and his dear wife. I pray that you would give him rest, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Lift him up in spirit as only you can Lord. Be with his dear wife that she would know best how to stand beside him, love him and encourage him. In Jesus name I do ask and give thanks. Amen.

#9 camarojo

camarojo

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

Dear God I lift up both Phil and his dear wife in prayer. Please give them both the strength and love they need to get through this difficult time. God is Great! Ask and yea shall receive! Please give Phil's wife the guidance she needs to help, love and encourage him. God will see you through. He loves you and will protect you. In Jesus' name I give thanks. Amen.

#10 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

God, Thank You for CRNek's great love for her husband. I pray her husband will adore and cherish her like Christ loves the church. Please take away her husband's anxieties. Strengthen and renew her husband in every way. In Jesus' name, amen.