6 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:18 AM

Father, thank You that You are an unchanging God. Lord, I do not know the specific details about what is ahead but I trust that You know and I trust that You will get us safely where You need us to go. Father, we may have plans but I hope that our plans are in line with Yours. Help my husband and I to run the race in a way that we shall finish strong and receive the prize You have for us. Help us to be always watchful in our prayers, because we do not know when the end of our lives will be. Father thank You for saving us. I believe You have plans and purpose for our lives not according to our works but according to Your own purpose and grace. Father, use us into a future that will impact the lives of others for Your kingdom and Your glory. O Father, let us humble ourselves under Your mighty hand, knowing that You will lift us up in due time. Thank You, Lord. I trust that our needs are provided and our sins forgiven. Thank You, Lord for Your Word in Jeremiah 29:11. "I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

Father, please guide Patches and her husband in your wisdom and grace. Keep them safely in your arms and inside your will. I ask in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

Amen! Father, thank you that you our anxious thoughts. Give patches and her husband direction from you. Give them wisdom and understanding. Deliver them from anxiety and fear. Help them to seek you and your kingdom first. thank you that your plans for them prosper. Surround them with a shield of your protection I pray in Jesus name.

#4 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:20 AM

Father God, thank You for the marriage of Patches and her husband. Saviour Divine, guide and protect Your children. Keep them in line with Your will. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

Father, thank You that You are an unchanging God. Lord, I do not know the specific details about what is ahead but I trust that You know and I trust that You will get us safely where You need us to go. Father, we may have plans but I hope that our plans are in line with Yours. Help my husband and I to run the race in a way that we shall finish strong and receive the prize You have for us. Help us to be always watchful in our prayers, because we do not know when the end of our lives will be. Father thank You for saving us. I believe You have plans and purpose for our lives not according to our works but according to Your own purpose and grace. Father, use us into a future that will impact the lives of others for Your kingdom and Your glory. O Father, let us humble ourselves under Your mighty hand, knowing that You will lift us up in due time. Thank You, Lord. I trust that our needs are provided and our sins forgiven. Thank You, Lord for Your Word in Jeremiah 29:11. "I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:47 AM

Father, thank You that You will never forsake nor leave us. Thank You that You will hear us when we call upon You and You will fulfill the desire of those who fear You, Lord. Father, thank You for comforting us when we go through trials and tribulations. Father, when all else fail us You never fail us. Father, thank You for assuring us with Your Word that no weapon that is formed against us shall prosper. Father, thank You for correcting us when we are disobedience and spiritual blind and deaf. Thank You for Your endless love towards us and our family. May daily we stand together glorifying Your name and thanking You, Lord for Your endless blessings upon us. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:58 AM

"Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared" Proverbs 3:25-26 Father, You are our Protector. Thank You for protecting us and carying our burdens. Amen

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:21 PM

"Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared" Proverbs 3:25-26

Father, You are our Protector. Thank You for protecting us and carying our burdens. Amen

Father, thank You for this prayer and the promised of Your Word. Lord, I am lifting our marriage and at the same time the marriage of my eldest son and his wife to You in Jesus' name. Father, I ask in Jesus' name that You would protect both marriages from anything that would harm or destroy it. Shield our marriages from our own selfishness and neglect, from the evil plans and desires of others and from unhealthy or dangerous situations. May there be no thoughts of divorce or infidelity in our hearts, and none in our future, Lord. Let nothing come into our hearts that would threaten our marriages. Send into our lives godly people who would be faith-filled prayer partners for us. Thank You, Lord for protecting my marriage to my husband and my son's marriage to his wife. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon all of my family members, our Homes, careers, health, finance and all of Your blessings upon us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.