9 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:48 AM

Father, help me, I pray to guide my youngest son not to keep himself in his room most of the time, glued to his computer. He is having a semester break until the end of August. Father, I hardly see him and very difficult to ask him to be my prayer partner. Father, I ask for Your help to intervene to line up his heart desire to the desire of Your heart for him. I lift this burden to You, Father. I love this child but I pray that he will not keep to himself but instead to willingly communicate with the rest of us. He follows me to Sunday worship, Lord but he has no interest in doing other things such as exercise, swimming or even to follow us visiting places. Father, I seek the intervention of Your Holy Spirit in this situation to guide this child to do things that You want him to do so that it will glorify You. Father, You know his heart, and if there is something that he is not suppost to do, please reveal to him, Father. I totally surrender this situation to You. Help me not to control nor manipulate his life, Father but instead to always be kind and to let him see my life walking by faith daily and to spend quiet moment with You always. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon this son, Father. Surround him with Your angels, Lord. Remind him that You love him and You care about every detail of his life. Thank You, Lord. I believe You will make a difference in the life of this child even as I pray right now. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:45 AM

Lord, I come to you with Patches' prayer for her youngest son. Prepare and soften his heart, Lord, so that he can hear and receive his mother's desire for more time with him. Place the "right" words, your words, Lord, on Patches' lips. Help her communicate effectively the desires of her heart to her son, and help him to find the courage and the heart to honor his mother. Father, I know he is a good young man, but he needs companionship and fresh air. Patches' heart as a mother cannot be fully settled while she sees her son distant and set apart from her and the family. I pray that you will bind and rebuke any darkness in this young man, and that you will shut out anything in the computer that has no godly eternal value. Protect this young man from evil and restore him fully to the bosom of his family. I ask in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

#3 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:49 AM

Lord, I come to you with Patches' prayer for her youngest son. Prepare and soften his heart, Lord, so that he can hear and receive his mother's desire for more time with him. Place the "right" words, your words, Lord, on Patches' lips. Help her communicate effectively the desires of her heart to her son, and help him to find the courage and the heart to honor his mother. Father, I know he is a good young man, but he needs companionship and fresh air. Patches' heart as a mother cannot be fully settled while she sees her son distant and set apart from her and the family. I pray that you will bind and rebuke any darkness in this young man, and that you will shut out anything in the computer that has no godly eternal value. Protect this young man from evil and restore him fully to the bosom of his family. I ask in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

I stand with this prayer
Amen

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

Father, I lift patches' youngest son to you now in Jesus name. Father, draw this man out of isolation. I pray that you speak to his heart, his mind, and his spirit and deliver him from all evil. Stir his heart to seek freedom in you. Stir him to seek out relationships with other people. Give patches peace as she commits her son to you in prayer. Give her wisdom what she should say to her son. I thank you that only your will for this young man will prosper in Jesus mighty name! We rebuke and bind up the plans of the enemy to keep him in isolation and bondange. We declare freedom and joy and abundance in this man's life. Have your way in him I pray in Jesus mighty name!

#5 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

Father God, thank You for the life of Patches. Bless Patches' son. Father, we commit this son in Your loving, tender care. Please provide spiritual guidance. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

Father, help me, I pray to guide my youngest son not to keep himself in his room most of the time, glued to his computer. He is having a semester break until the end of August. Father, I hardly see him and very difficult to ask him to be my prayer partner. Father, I ask for Your help to intervene to line up his heart desire to the desire of Your heart for him. I lift this burden to You, Father. I love this child but I pray that he will not keep to himself but instead to willingly communicate with the rest of us. He follows me to Sunday worship, Lord but he has no interest in doing other things such as exercise, swimming or even to follow us visiting places. Father, I seek the intervention of Your Holy Spirit in this situation to guide this child to do things that You want him to do so that it will glorify You. Father, You know his heart, and if there is something that he is not suppost to do, please reveal to him, Father. I totally surrender this situation to You. Help me not to control nor manipulate his life, Father but instead to always be kind and to let him see my life walking by faith daily and to spend quiet moment with You always. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon this son, Father. Surround him with Your angels, Lord. Remind him that You love him and You care about every detail of his life. Thank You, Lord. I believe You will make a difference in the life of this child even as I pray right now. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:03 PM

God, Please guide and protect Patches' youngest son. Transform him into a man of God, deeply in love with You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

Lord bring peace and a stronger relationship between Patches and her son. Help her to lead and guide him and help him to open to her. In Jesus Name. Amen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:40 AM

Father, thank You for hearing the prayers of all these prayer warriors for my youngest son. Lord, walk with my son and take his hand in Yours and lead him so that he can feel Your light on his face and Your joy in his heart. Thank You, Lord for keeping Your eyes on my youngest son. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 missbling

missbling

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

Lord - our young are obsessed with their computers phones and playstations. Technology evolves and we of our generation cannot understand what enthalls our young to stay glued to them all day talking on facebook and other such things. Lord - we were young once and whilst our interests were different our parents often worried about us. Lord - help Patches to see that her son is acting no different to all other children around the world - as upsetting as it may be. Help patches to understand that her son is a good son and attends worship with her. Lord help this young man to see the beauty that is around him and to help him lose ties that bind him to his bedroom. Lord send a friend his way that will help him communicate in person. Lord Patches is a good mother - she loves her son - help her in her understanding and show her your love. Amen

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:10 PM

Lord - our young are obsessed with their computers phones and playstations. Technology evolves and we of our generation cannot understand what enthalls our young to stay glued to them all day talking on facebook and other such things.

Lord - we were young once and whilst our interests were different our parents often worried about us. Lord - help Patches to see that her son is acting no different to all other children around the world - as upsetting as it may be. Help patches to understand that her son is a good son and attends worship with her.

Lord help this young man to see the beauty that is around him and to help him lose ties that bind him to his bedroom.

Lord send a friend his way that will help him communicate in person.

Lord Patches is a good mother - she loves her son - help her in her understanding and show her your love.

Amen

Father, thank You for hearing this prayer for my son. I say Amen, Lord and thank You for the answer according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Father, teach me not to manipulate my son's life but instead to be kind and understanding and know that he is a good son. Help him Father with the guidance of Your Holy Spirit that he will seek You through Your Word and live a life of righteousness and holiness. Father, help him to know that without You, his life is empty. I pray that his life will be Christ centred and not controlled by today's technology. When he encounters problems, I pray that he will run to You and know that he will receive the answer. Thank You, Lord. I trust You, with all my heart that You will keep this son in the right path, Your path and not based on his own understanding. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.