4 replies to this topic

#1 jamesmckin

jamesmckin

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:24 PM

My wife & I have not been able to experience full sexual intimacy since being married 9 years and I am asking for prayer for a resolition and wisdom in how to deal with this.

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Grace and peace James, Lord what a difficult subject to pray for...but thank you that you give them the victory over this challenge. Heb 13:4 Marriage is honorable in every respect; and, in particular, sex within marriage is pure. (Complete Jewish Bible) Holy Spirit counsel both james and his wife with loving discernment and wisdom so that this challenge is no longer a challenge but an enrichment of their relationship as husband and wife. Thank you for the victory that is their in Christ Jesus. In Jesus name...amen

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

Father, I pray for clear answers for this couple. Take away any shame associated from this and give them full sexual intimacy as you intend it to be. Thank you Lord that you heal whatever needs healing whether it be physical, mental, or emotional. Fill this couple with joy and delight and freedom I pray in Jesus name.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:25 PM

God, Bless James and his wife in their marriage bed. Let the full expression of marital love be theirs on their marriage bed. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:19 AM

Father God, thank You for the lives of Jamesmckin. Bless the union of this marriage. Father God, give Jamesmckin and his wife the fulll potential to be husband and wife and consumate their marriage and to enjoy each other by fulfilling each other needs. This we ask in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

My wife & I have not been able to experience full sexual intimacy since being married 9 years and I am asking for prayer for a resolition and wisdom in how to deal with this.