#1 adaisy4me

adaisy4me

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:01 AM

[font=Century Gothic][color=#660000]
Please pray that the Lord will give me discernment and insight concerning words that were spoken this morning between myself and a loved one. I need the Lord to reveal to me what was really in this persons heart and guide me in knowing how to take what was said between us. Sometimes I tend to read too much into things and other times I have to be hit over the head with a baseball bat. This relationship is really important to me, and since they didn't use a baseball bat, I'm needing a little extra help. Pray that the Lord will reveal this thing to my mind and heart, or open the door for the kind of coummunication I am good at...Letters ten feet high, all capitals?

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:35 PM

[font=Century Gothic][color=#660000]
Please pray that the Lord will give me discernment and insight concerning words that were spoken this morning between myself and a loved one. I need the Lord to reveal to me what was really in this persons heart and guide me in knowing how to take what was said between us. Sometimes I tend to read too much into things and other times I have to be hit over the head with a baseball bat. This relationship is really important to me, and since they didn't use a baseball bat, I'm needing a little extra help. Pray that the Lord will reveal this thing to my mind and heart, or open the door for the kind of coummunication I am good at...Letters ten feet high, all capitals?

Grace and peace, adaisy,
Love cannot be offended. If this person said something that hurt you, then readily forgive.

Words are powerful. They can hurt or they can heal a person's heart. The thing to remember is, God's love has been shed abroad in our hearts and His love does not get offended neither does it offend. If your 'loved one' is not a believer, then remember Jesus as he hung on the cross and cried out "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do!' If they are a Christian, then remember Jesus when he was asked:
Mat 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
Mat 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Lord, guide adaisy in righteousness and let peace be her guide and joy be her companion in Jesus name..amen!

#3 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:21 PM

Lord, watch over a daisy4me and her communication. Give her special insite into this converstation. Help her to trust You and lean not upon her own understanding. Help her to have the wisdom to know what questions to ask in order to clear up any misunderstanding. AMEN

#4 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

Father, I pray for your wisdom and insite to guide this woman in understanding regarding the conversation she had with a loved one. I also pray that she will know the right questions to ask in the future to clear things up. Help her to cast her burdens on you. Sustain her and give her peace of mind I pray in Jesus name.