7 replies to this topic

#1 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:49 AM

Pray that a message sent to committee members regarding my doctorate be received with favor and that a door open to finish my dissertation. Pray that each recognize the value of what I am suggesting and allow me, leading me, and guiding me in the research.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:55 AM

God, Please allow Nessa to finish her doctorate for Your glory. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 kendra905

kendra905

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:08 AM

Lord be with Nessa and direct her in the direction you have set out for her, be with her and give her the strength she needs to continue on her quest. Allow her to continue her education and guide her. in Jesus name Amen

#4 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

Father God, please look with favour on the action by Nessa and give success to her. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

Pray that a message sent to committee members regarding my doctorate be received with favor and that a door open to finish my dissertation. Pray that each recognize the value of what I am suggesting and allow me, leading me, and guiding me in the research.

#5 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:32 AM

Father, go before Nessa's request to finish her disscertation. Open the doors for her to be able to complete this. Give her a way. Be with those making the deicsion. Give them open hearts and open minds to consider it. Father, we ask above all that Your will would be done in this. Give Nessa peace that You will work out what is best for her. AMEN

#6 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:38 AM

Father I ask that you go before this message and pave the way for Nessa's desires to come into being. Bring her blessings this day and assurance that all is well. In Jesus name. Amen.

#7 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

Father, I pray for you favor for Nessa to receive her doctorate. Fullfill this desire of her heart I pray in Jesus name.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:30 PM

Father, You have bless her and increase her territory. Thank You, Lord for opening doors of opportunity for her to enter. May Your hands be upon her, Lord, to lead, guide and to ensure what she has started it will be completed in order to bring glory to Your name, Lord. Thank You, Father for this special recognition given to Nessa for her hard work. May she rise up like eagles, wherever she goes she will find favor with God and every one. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.