11 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:02 PM

I travelled outstation with my family last Friday which was about 12 hours drive. When I reached home I was not feeling well. I suffered body pain, fever and sorethroat. My husband took me to see a doctor on saturday evening. He prescribed medicine for me to take. I am feeling much better except for the throat which is so painful. I can only take porridge. Father, I surrender every pain, infection and illness that You may know off to You in Jesus' name. I claim healing upon myself, Lord according to Your Word that by Jesus' stripes I am healed. Thank You, Lord for the promise of Your Word. Thank You for the total wholeness that You want me to experience. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 irely2

irely2

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 05:37 AM

In the name of Jesus, I release the goodness of God and the healing presence of God to patches body. I command sore throat to leave her body. I release restoration of every cell in her body until it conforms to the will of Heaven.

#3 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:42 AM

Father, be with Patches today. Bring healing to her body. Comfort her. Help her to feel and know that You are there. AMEN

#4 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:58 AM

Father God, thank You for the life of Patches. Father, heal Your child of this ailment as was asked, by the stripes of Jesus' Patches is healed. In Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

I travelled outstation with my family last Friday which was about 12 hours drive. When I reached home I was not feeling well. I suffered body pain, fever and sorethroat. My husband took me to see a doctor on saturday evening. He prescribed medicine for me to take. I am feeling much better except for the throat which is so painful. I can only take porridge. Father, I surrender every pain, infection and illness that You may know off to You in Jesus' name. I claim healing upon myself, Lord according to Your Word that by Jesus' stripes I am healed. Thank You, Lord for the promise of Your Word. Thank You for the total wholeness that You want me to experience. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:59 PM

Father, I say Amen to all the prayers for my healing of sorethroat, bodily pain, fever and every other affliction in my body. I trust and believe I am already healed by Jesus' stripes. I do not want to focus upon the pain in my throat, the blisters and the discomfort I feel when I want to eat or even swallow food, but I focus upon the assurance that You gave me Lord that I have been washed by Jesus' blood and healed by Jesus' stripes. Thank You, Father for hearing our prayers and answer. All glory belongs to You, Father. Thank You, Lord for increasing my faith in Your saving grace even though the enemies keep coming to attack me. I am Your Child, Lord and I thank You for the hedge of protection that You built around me and my family. Praise the Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:59 AM

Father, continue to bring renewed health to Patches body. Bring relief from any illness. Help her to feel stronger. AMEN

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:54 PM

Father, continue to bring renewed health to Patches body. Bring relief from any illness. Help her to feel stronger.

AMEN

Thank you Heather for your constant prayer. I received healing because of our faith together with the others in our Great Physician, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#8 bounty

bounty

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

You have the flu which I had last week. The anti viral drug Tami flu really helps if you start taking it the first 24 hours of getting a fever.

#9 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:34 AM

You have the flu which I had last week. The anti viral drug Tami flu really helps if you start taking it the first 24 hours of getting a fever.

Thank you Bounty for your kind advise. I do not feel the pain in my throat. Praise Jesus. I experienced stomach discomfort and it caused me to visit the toilet quite frequently, but I trust I am healed by Jesus' stripes. Thank You, Jesus for healing me. Amen.

#10 dcruz

dcruz

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

What can I say to all the wonderful prayers you have received!! Father, Thank you for her healing!!! In Jesus' holy name...Amen

#11 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:45 PM

Father, I ask in Jesus name that patches be totally healed, free from physical illness! Thank you that by your stripes she is healed. Renew her strength and give her sweet rest I pray in Jesus name.

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

Father, I ask in Jesus name that patches be totally healed, free from physical illness! Thank you that by your stripes she is healed. Renew her strength and give her sweet rest I pray in Jesus name.

Amen.

What can I say to all the wonderful prayers you have received!!

Father, Thank you for her healing!!! In Jesus' holy name...Amen

Amen.