7 replies to this topic

#1 Sanjud23

Sanjud23

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:36 AM

Dearest everyone, I am so sorry to bother you so soon. My landlady threw a bobshell today…she wants to put another tenent to my room!!!! My room is tiny and there is barely space for me…they want to put another person!!! This problem came before and I said that I don’t like it. But now today my landlady was adamant. She has even found a person!!! If I was her daughter, I can fight and say no I don’t want another person in my room…but I am only a distant relation and a paying guest, so my objections are brushed aside. They think that because I don’t have a job, I am sitting on my backside enjoying life…God only knows the torment I am in. Mama wont even agree to rent an annex and move here. She wants to protect our broken furniture!!! I was thinking of going home tomorrow for 2 or 3 days…but now after this, I am afraid to go home…I wouldn’t put it past my landlady to put few people in while I am away.the room is tiny…there are other rooms in the house, but she is after my place. What am I to do? I cant put my foot down in this…returning to Ambalangoda is out of the question…God what am I to do???? Plaese please very especilaly pray for this matter, that God will change my landlady’s heart and leave my room alone. I cant ask papa or anyone to interfere…please pray for a miracle!!! Please pray that God would open us doors to a house of our own or some decent rented place somewhere in western province. Please pray for good health, protection salvation of my parents. Please forward me to your praying friends? God Bless You!!!! Lots of love, Sanju

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:42 AM

Father, Please be with Sanju and this housing situaion. Help them to be able to get housing that is right for them. If it be Your will let Sanju and mother get the housing that they desire in the western providence. Bring them a miracle and let it happen soon in an unexpected way so they can tell that it is from You. Be with both of her parents and bring knowledge of You and a decision of salvation into their lives. Help Sanju in getting a job that will be able to meet all of of their needs. AMEN

#3 donnalh333

donnalh333

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:39 AM

Heavenly Father, we come to you with prayers for urgent changes in Sanjud's life now. Your know the situation and circumstances and we ask Lord that you would change this situation according to Your divine will for her life now. Let the heavens open now to her.. Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on her now and forever. We ask this in Your holy name. Amen and amen.

#4 AngelFive

AngelFive

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:40 AM

Dearest everyone, I am so sorry to bother you so soon. My landlady threw a bobshell today…she wants to put another tenent to my room!!!! My room is tiny and there is barely space for me…they want to put another person!!! This problem came before and I said that I don’t like it. But now today my landlady was adamant. She has even found a person!!! If I was her daughter, I can fight and say no I don’t want another person in my room…but I am only a distant relation and a paying guest, so my objections are brushed aside. They think that because I don’t have a job, I am sitting on my backside enjoying life…God only knows the torment I am in.
Mama wont even agree to rent an annex and move here. She wants to protect our broken furniture!!! I was thinking of going home tomorrow for 2 or 3 days…but now after this, I am afraid to go home…I wouldn’t put it past my landlady to put few people in while I am away.the room is tiny…there are other rooms in the house, but she is after my place. What am I to do? I cant put my foot down in this…returning to Ambalangoda is out of the question…God what am I to do???? Plaese please very especilaly pray for this matter, that God will change my landlady’s heart and leave my room alone. I cant ask papa or anyone to interfere…please pray for a miracle!!!
Please pray that God would open us doors to a house of our own or some decent rented place somewhere in western province.
Please pray for good health, protection salvation of my parents.
Please forward me to your praying friends?

God Bless You!!!!
Lots of love,
Sanju

Dear LORD,

Asking that you meet these requests by Sanju. Praying for ABUNDANCE to surround Sanju at this time. I pray for Sanju's parents, Lord and ask that you bless them and protect them and bring them into perfect health, I pray your salvation on them. I pray that you bless this family with a beautiful new home and the income to afford it and the knowledge to handle it all wisely. I ask Lord that your presence be with this family and that all things work to the good for You. In JESUS name, AMEN

#5 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:47 PM

Father God, thank You for the life of Sanjud23. Please give guidance to all those involve in this situation and bring about a pleasant solution. Please bless Sanjud23's parents and give health to them all. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

Dearest everyone, I am so sorry to bother you so soon. My landlady threw a bobshell today…she wants to put another tenent to my room!!!! My room is tiny and there is barely space for me…they want to put another person!!! This problem came before and I said that I don’t like it. But now today my landlady was adamant. She has even found a person!!! If I was her daughter, I can fight and say no I don’t want another person in my room…but I am only a distant relation and a paying guest, so my objections are brushed aside. They think that because I don’t have a job, I am sitting on my backside enjoying life…God only knows the torment I am in.
Mama wont even agree to rent an annex and move here. She wants to protect our broken furniture!!! I was thinking of going home tomorrow for 2 or 3 days…but now after this, I am afraid to go home…I wouldn’t put it past my landlady to put few people in while I am away.the room is tiny…there are other rooms in the house, but she is after my place. What am I to do? I cant put my foot down in this…returning to Ambalangoda is out of the question…God what am I to do???? Plaese please very especilaly pray for this matter, that God will change my landlady’s heart and leave my room alone. I cant ask papa or anyone to interfere…please pray for a miracle!!!
Please pray that God would open us doors to a house of our own or some decent rented place somewhere in western province.

God Bless You!!!!
Lots of love,
Sanju

#6 kendra905

kendra905

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:27 PM

Lord please be with Sanjud23, watch over her and guide her in the direction you have set for her, give her the strength she needs to make it through this difficult time. In Jesus name Amen

#7 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

Father, continue to watch over Sanju. Give Sanju rest and peace in this situation. Help her and her mother to be able to move to a place of Your choosing. Give them the ability to meet their needs. Help Sanju to get into a better situation. Be with Sanju's teaching. Help Sanju to be an effective teacher. AMEN

#8 paulandspencersmom

paulandspencersmom

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

God Bless You!!!!
Lots of love,
Sanju