3 replies to this topic

#1 kendra905

kendra905

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:01 AM

This is from a young mom we know, S she needs lots of help right now, please pray for her and her mom, S also has a 2 year old to take care of too. Please help me in prayer for this young girl, she could easily slip to the bad side of life right now. Thank you so much :( I am in Eugene at sacred heart hospital taking care of my terminal ill mom that had a tumor removed on saturday that was maligmant.. I cant stop crying I am so lost I dont know what to do I feel like a little kid lost in a huge store it hurts so so bad its ripping a whole in my chest and burning... the doctors gave her three months with kemo and radiation. I dont sleep or eat barley anything.. I walk around like a zombie when Im not at her bedside.. What do I do how do I get through this its no FAIR!! Please help me please.

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:16 PM

Father, please watch over and be with this family. Watch over this woman who has cancer. Help her to trust in You. Help her to lean on You in this time. Give her a faith that will shine through all that she goes through. Watch over her daughter. Give her daughter peace and comfort that only You can give. Hold her in Your hands so she can feel Your presence and be reminded that she can trust You. AMEN

#3 AngelFive

AngelFive

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:15 AM

This is from a young mom we know, S she needs lots of help right now, please pray for her and her mom, S also has a 2 year old to take care of too. Please help me in prayer for this young girl, she could easily slip to the bad side of life right now.
Thank you so much :(

I am in Eugene at sacred heart hospital taking care of my terminal ill mom that had a tumor removed on saturday that was maligmant.. I cant stop crying I am so lost I dont know what to do I feel like a little kid lost in a huge store it hurts so so bad its ripping a whole in my chest and burning... the doctors gave her three months with kemo and radiation. I dont sleep or eat barley anything.. I walk around like a zombie when Im not at her bedside.. What do I do how do I get through this its no FAIR!! Please help me please.

+

Dear Lord,
Praying for the requests made here. Praying for strength and encouragement, praying Father that you touch this family right now with your loving presence and that they KNOW you are in control of even the most trying situations. I ask Lord that you help this girl SEE the good in this situation, even though there seems to be so much darkness. Requesting the presence of your angels and workers to surround them at this time. I ask this in JESUS, name, AMEN.

#4 ocmark

ocmark

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:46 PM

Dear Lord you are God and there is non like you have your way with this family supply all their needs help them to BE STRONG for the weak and bless them in the heart and mind bring them comfort that only you can supply Jesus Name