5 replies to this topic

#1 Naefalia

Naefalia

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:47 PM

I am making this request for a close friend of mine, and his family. This family goes through enough strife as it is; dealing with a plethora of illnesses such as MRSA, diabetes and scarier still: cystic fibrosis. The patriarch of the family, upon whom the family very much depends, has become very ill and had to be hospitalized. A lump has been found on his liver and he has anywhere between 6 months to five years left to live. The diagnosis is still very much in the shadows. Please pray for him, and his family of three. Each and every one of them have such a burden to carry. Thank you so much, and God Bless. - Naef

#2 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:32 AM

I am making this request for a close friend of mine, and his family.

This family goes through enough strife as it is; dealing with a plethora of illnesses such as MRSA, diabetes and scarier still: cystic fibrosis.

The patriarch of the family, upon whom the family very much depends, has become very ill and had to be hospitalized. A lump has been found on his liver and he has anywhere between 6 months to five years left to live. The diagnosis is still very much in the shadows. Please pray for him, and his family of three. Each and every one of them have such a burden to carry. Thank you so much, and God Bless.

- Naef

Grace and peace Naef,
Be encouraged, God is on the throne and Jesus has won the victory! Peace, be still!

When we are told some bad news, what strikes immediately is 'fear' which brings great joy to the devil. He is the author of fear and he uses intimidation, deception, doubts, etc to those us and/or loved ones when afflicted with some illness, disease or sickness.

The first thing out of our mouths when we hear a bad report should be: "the first report is not the last report!"
Psa 112:7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
Psa 112:8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid...

Jesus said over and over to: "fear not! fear not! fear not! fear not!" He also said to: "Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid..." He also commanded "Peace, be still" to the storm raging on the sea, and the winds and waves obeyed Him.

2000 years ago, Jesus was beaten unrecognizable for our healing.
Isa 53:4 Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy]. [Matt. 8:17.]
Isa 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.

You wrote: "and every one of them have such a burden to carry."
Isaiah says:
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Jesus tells us:
Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Your wrote: "This family goes through enough strife as it is.."
"Strife" actually means contention, debate, quarreling and so am curious if this is the correct word you are using.

If there is strife in the family then you are saying that there is much disagreement and quarreling among the family members, which causes a great deal of stress which in turns tears down the body due to an unability to be quiet and settled, at peace so to speak.

I have good news for you! Jesus was beaten for our healing! Your friends should not be carrying those burdens and being afflicted by the lies of the enemy!

Father, I thank you that you love this family. You love them to the uttermost and that You want them to be at peace. That the burdens they carry have already been carried by Jesus. Jesus was their subsitute for all that afflicts them in illness. Thank you that your love for mankind so great that you gave your Son to be the one who took the beating, the wrath that we so rightly deserved, that Jesus not only took that beating that was so horrible, but all our sin was placed upon Him also. All that we deserved, Jesus took our place so that we could once again have close intimate fellowship with You because the blood that Jesus shed for us continually cries, "MERCY!MERCY!MERCY"
Your mercies endure forever.
The LORD, the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in goodness and truth, Keeping mercies for thousands and forgiving iniquities, and transgressions and sin, the LORD he is good
Thank you for loving us so much that You gave your only Begotten Son, Jesus to suffer and die for us so we could be your children. Thank you for the victory that Jesus won for us and that because of that victory we walk in victory, we should always be at peace for your kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.
The cross of Christ bought us right relationship with you, the whipping post gave us healing.
The victory ours as we are seated with Christ in the heavens, the kingdom of God within us and Jesus is Lord.

Lump on the liver, I command you to dissapate, go away, dissolve off his liver to nothing, with no ill effects to the body...in the name of Jesus. Liver, live, be restored to normal function in Jesus name, NOW. Thank you, Father that you have restored/redeemed his liver to created value. Body be healed in Jesus name!
MRSA, diabetes and cystic fibrosis have no 'right' to be afflicting anyone's body and I bind up all your symptoms of each sickness/disease in each body and cast you out in the name of Jesus. Bodies be healed! Pancreas, be redeemed to original value in the name of Jesus! NOW.

Thank You Lord that you have given us power and authority over all the works of the devil and that we have been made ambassadors for Christ, and commissioned to go forth...as you go, preach the kingdom of God is here (in us) heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils, freely you have received, freely give...HalleluYah! In Jesus name...amen!

I speak Peace, be still to each member of this family in the name of Jesus who is our Prince of Peace, Christ in us, our hope of glory! amen!

#3 donnalh333

donnalh333

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:09 AM

Lord of all healing, we bow before you in prayer. May your grace and mercy reach out to me and to each person that is in need of your healing touch. Come, Lord Jesus, and heal your children. Thank you for being our Savior, our Healer, and Lord of all. Prayers for deliverance from all afflictions now. In Jesusí Name, Amen.

#4 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:34 AM

Father, be with Naef's friend and the family. Let this lump on the liver turn out to be nothing. Watch over the family and protect them from these attacks upon their health. Help each of them to be healed. AMEN

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:00 AM

Father, I praise You. Thank You that You are our Healer. You are righteous. You are merciful, Father. I bring before Your Throne of Grace the needs of this father to receive healing, Lord. I plead the Blood of Jesus to flow into his body especially in the lung area and remove every trace of affliction from his body so that he will experience total wholenss. Let the lungs function normally, Lord. Thank You, Lord for healing him. Thank You for delivering this family from their wounded spirits. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#6 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:03 AM

Father God, thank You for the life of Naefalia. Please bless her friend and his family and grant unto him complete healing. This we ask in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

I am making this request for a close friend of mine, and his family.

This family goes through enough strife as it is; dealing with a plethora of illnesses such as MRSA, diabetes and scarier still: cystic fibrosis.

The patriarch of the family, upon whom the family very much depends, has become very ill and had to be hospitalized. A lump has been found on his liver and he has anywhere between 6 months to five years left to live. The diagnosis is still very much in the shadows. Please pray for him, and his family of three. Each and every one of them have such a burden to carry. Thank you so much, and God Bless.

- Naef