6 replies to this topic

#1 Saved

Saved

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,017 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 05:29 AM

We are leaving on a trip to Eastern Europe on Sundayour grandson is being baptised over there.I ask prayer for a safe trip.

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 05:35 AM

Father I pray for you to give this family saftey on their trip to Eastern Europe; both on their going and returning. Father put your guardian angel around them at all times and keep them from all harm please. In the name of Jesus..amen

#3 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:29 PM

Father God, place a hedge of protection around Saved and those traveling together during this trip to Europe. Grant them a joyous time with family. Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,910 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 06:53 PM

Lord, Please bless 'saved' & family to go & return safely without incident or accident. Bless them to have a wonderful time. Keep them safe during their stay. Let no sickness, injury or plague come near them. Amen.

#5 JN4

JN4

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:53 AM

God bless you with a safe and happy trip. God bless your grandson , too.

#6 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:56 PM

Father, please surround this family with your protection. Bless them with a safe and wonderful trip! Thank you Lord! In Jesus name I pray.

#7 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:03 AM

Dear Lord please surround Saved and his family with angels to protect them not just during their trip but always. Grant them a safe journey to and from Eastern Europe. We thank You for the blessing of this grandchild who is going to be baptised and welcomed into the church family. Watch over this child Lord and grant it many blessings. In Jesus name Amen