1 reply to this topic

#1 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

My husband and our daughter and dogs were in a car wreck today that probably totalled our car. I am so greatful they are all safe. Please pray however that my husband and daughter are fine emotionally. (and dogs.) My husband has a hard time dealing with big stressors sometimes and this is definitely one as it was our only vehicle and we do not earn enough to have a budget for a monthly payment. Please pray for him to be at peace and have no thoughts of extreme measures to use. Lord, please let him give thanks for all that is good and receive the peace that transcends understanding. thanks!

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

Father, I thank you that this husband and daughter and their dogs are unharmed physically from this car wreck. Lord I pray that you peace will fill them and that your perfect peace that passes all understanding will guard their hearts and minds through Christ Jesus our Lord. I pray for your provision for a new vehicle. Deliver this husband from anxiety. Thank you for your wisdom and guidance. In Jesus name I pray.