2 replies to this topic

#1 Geuiniveve Harper

Geuiniveve Harper

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:02 PM

Hi , my fiance Lee Harper has recently lost his sister to cancer, He had defeated an addiction to heroin but Satan has now got him back in the grip of addiction and he needs deliverance and I need spiritual strength to help me deal with the uncertainty of this situation. Please pray for us both including his family. Thanks so ever much and God Bless Geuiniveve

#2 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

Father, Be with Geuiniveve today. Comfort her spirit. Give her a new view of the situation. Help her to know what You would have her to do. Give her hope in You. Be with Lee. Father, help him to deal with the death of his sister in a healthy way. Open his eyes to the return to his addiction. Take the devils hold of him away. Help Lee to call out to You and You alone for help in this situation. Help him to seek out the treatment and help that he needs. Be with Lee's family. Father, they have lost a daughter, a sister, a relative, and now they are loosing Lee as well. Help them to deal with this. Bring them comfort. Bring them help. Bring them friends and family to stand by them in this trying time. AMEN

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:36 PM

Father I lift Geuiniveve to you now in Jesus name. Give her the strength and wisdom she needs right now. Thank you that she walks according to your spirit. I pray that she will receive your peace right now. Thank you for leading her and guiding her. I pray for your comfort for Lee. Father, minister to this man. I pray that he will not be drawn back into addictions. I pray that his eyes will be open to where the traps may be. Help him to mourn and feel the pain of the death of his sister, but as Wilson prayed, help him to deal with that death in a healthy way. Father thank you for your work. Thank you for your control. I pray that this woman will not carry the weight of her fiancee's addiction. thank you that we can cast our burdens upon you and you will sustain us. In Jesus name i pray.