6 replies to this topic

#1 strongas3nails

strongas3nails

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

Im so glad I found this place. I believe that prayer is the only answer for me. Im not even sure what to say. My heart hurts all the time and I am sad pretty much all the time. This has been going on for about 10-12 years now. I used to be suicidal but im not anymore. I used to cut but I dont do that anymore either. I took prozac for a while and it helped at first but then I started getting depressed even though I was taking it. Ive seen counselors and they just hurt me or make me mad.... I think ive just lost hope that anything will ever end this constant pain. Ive learned that talking to people about it backfires. Ive learned that happy church people give you pat answers that hurt. Ive learned not to talk to anyone about it because every answer just seems like the wrong answer and hurts even more. I know that Yeshua is the answer! Hes always the answer and my happiest times have been in His presence. Unfortunately, church people treat me like im a freak and I have a very hard time fitting in. So I just dont go. I want to but it fills me with so much anxiety and fear. Yeah, im a freak. I pretty much abhor my existence. Please just pray. Nothing else can fix this...........me. Im a complete mess with no hope.

#2 dcruz

dcruz

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:46 AM

Dear Strong, you are absolutely right! YESHUA is the only answer. You are not a freak! YAHWEY doesn't make junk! Wether you know it or not, you have half the battle won! Praise the Lord, his mercy endureth forever! You BELIEVE..... Father, please restore your child Strong to the person he was born to be. reveal to him the wonderful plan you have for his life. Through your love, reveal to him how necessary he is to the world. Please help him see hisself as you see him...Perfect and loved. In Yeshua' holy name......Amen

#3 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

Father, I lift Strong to you now in Jesus name! Yes, YOU Jesus are the Answer! You are the only way! Oh Father, strong is not a freak! I pray for your love to be revealed to strong. I pray for your grace and truth. I pray that you will lead this person into healing and joy and good friendships. Thank you that you want this person free to live in fullness of joy. In your presence is fullness of joy and at your right hand are pleasures evermore! In Jesus name I pray.

#4 donnalynn

donnalynn

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

Hello I just wanted to let you know that you are not a freak. God loves you very much. I dont whether if you have heard of it or not. But there was a gimper in the bible his was Jabez. Back in them days there names had meaning and the meaning name pretty labeled your life and how people would treat you. Jabez meant pain. And it was becaues his mom bore him in pain. Many other people in the bible have there names placed in there for spectacular things they have done. But with Jabez it the prayer he prayed that got him noticed. Because the prayed had deep meaning and God really blessed him. If you pray this prayer and mean it with all your heart. You will see blessings. I just prayed it for you!!! Here is how it goes: Dear god please bless me indeed (bless me with all the things you have instilled for me, that I have not asked for), please enlarge the borders of my territory for you, please guide me every step of the way, please protect me from the evil one, and I pray that I dont cause pain to anyone. And pray it all in Jesus's name. Trust me you will see blessings. What I would recommend you doing is write down how your life is now. And pray this prayer every morning for 30 days. And then write down how your life is then and all the miracles that have happened. You will be amazed.

#5 Spring

Spring

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

Im so glad I found this place. I believe that prayer is the only answer for me.

Im not even sure what to say. My heart hurts all the time and I am sad pretty much all the time. This has been going on for about 10-12 years now.

I used to be suicidal but im not anymore. I used to cut but I dont do that anymore either. I took prozac for a while and it helped at first but then I started getting depressed even though I was taking it. Ive seen counselors and they just hurt me or make me mad....
I think ive just lost hope that anything will ever end this constant pain.

Ive learned that talking to people about it backfires.
Ive learned that happy church people give you pat answers that hurt.
Ive learned not to talk to anyone about it because every answer just seems like the wrong answer and hurts even more.

I know that Yeshua is the answer!
Hes always the answer and my happiest times have been in His presence.
Unfortunately, church people treat me like im a freak and I have a very hard time fitting in. So I just dont go.

I want to but it fills me with so much anxiety and fear. Yeah, im a freak.

I pretty much abhor my existence.

Please just pray. Nothing else can fix this...........me. Im a complete mess with no hope.

Dear Lord, I lift strongas3nails up to you in prayer and I ask Lord, that you will deliver her out of all sadness and depression, restore her peace Lord, give her hope and bless her with comfort that comes only from you. Please do a mighty miracle in her life, restore her joy, bring happiness and lift her up Lord, I ask this in your name, Amen.

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:24 PM

When I read your screen name, Strong as 3 Nails, I thought of the nails that were affixed to Jesus as He hung on the cross.

#7 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:03 AM

Hey there, I just wanted to write to you & tell you that I can relate.For 5 years I felt as you did,and I always thought of suicide. I don't feel that way anymore.Yeah,I have my "bad days",but we all have those. God has been busy at work in me,and now I don't think of suiciding anymore. I just wanted to encourage you,because these feelings you feel about yourself will change,it's all a journey,and a walk,and these things take time to change and heal. Friend,please don't feel like a freak.Look in the mirror,and what you will see is God's most prized possession,so prized,He gave His only Son to save it,-YOU.If you are viewed this way by our God,you are most precious indeed! You know,I have met so many christians,and have heard many testimonies,and I praise God for what He has done to these people.There are so many sad stories out there,and you are not alone friend.I am one with my own sad story,and sadly,most of us are broken when we come to Jesus. I bet if you asked for people's testimonies here you would get some pretty heavy duty ones. Please go easy on yourself friend. Blessings to you, Mandy.