11 replies to this topic

#1 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

Friends in Christ, I am seeking your assistance in prayer as I approach god about increase finances for me and my household. Father God, please supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Student Loan Bureau is asking for the money - I am 2 months in arears. I just had a meeting with the Bank and they are very patient, thank You God. I will have to get back to them with some positive words. I will be making an appointment to speak to the Credit Union about the outstanding amount owing. I should be completing my hire purchase with the furniture store by next month. Father God, all these are very pressing obligations that I need to attend to. Please give me guidance as I try to find solutions, with Your help, to these situations. I know that You are always on time, You will never give me more than I can bear, You will always provide for my needs, You will always cause me to succeed and You are able. Father God, should I start a business or continue to look for a job? I need Your gluidance, Fathr, very much. Calmness, boldness, faith, patience and expectancy, I wait upon You, Father God, in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,264 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

God, Please provide for Delores financially. Meet all her needs and enable her to get out of debt and never get into debt again. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:34 AM

Father, be with Delores. Give her guidance on the path she should take at this time. You alone know the course of each of our days. Help her to seek Your will. Show her Your face that she can follow the plan that You have for her life. Help her with her finances. Bring her the income that she needs to meet her obligations. Help her to do this in a way that is honoring to You. AMEN

#4 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

Thank you, Friend of Peace. Bless you.

God,
Please provide for Delores financially. Meet all her needs and enable her to get out of debt and never get into debt again. In Jesus' name, amen.

Thank you, 5402Wilson. Bless you.

Father, be with Delores. Give her guidance on the path she should take at this time. You alone know the course of each of our days. Help her to seek Your will. Show her Your face that she can follow the plan that You have for her life.

Help her with her finances. Bring her the income that she needs to meet her obligations. Help her to do this in a way that is honoring to You.

AMEN

#5 Motab

Motab

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

Our holy father, I pray for Delores. Take care of all her needs Lord. Move all the fear from her and make her bold as a lion to face her situations. When the storm was about to sink the ship and take them all under,Jesus spoke to the storm:Peace be still.And the storm ceased! ( Mark 4:39 ) The storms and situations in your life that makes you feel threatened.....cannot harm you, because of God's protection around you and your household! Be at peace dear.God is going to do mighty things in an unusual way! In Jesus name I pray. Amen !

#6 fullshine

fullshine

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

Lord, I stand with Delores in her financial prayer. I pray that you open the doors of abundance in this life in the perfect way to meet the debts. We continue to trust in you for all things Lord, let everyone in this situation be in peace and blessed. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#7 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

Thank you Motab. I receive all your declaration over my life. God bless you.

Our holy father, I pray for Delores. Take care of all her needs Lord. Move all the fear from her and make her bold as a lion to face her situations. When the storm was about to sink the ship and take them all under,Jesus spoke to the storm:Peace be still.And the storm ceased! ( Mark 4:39 ) The storms and situations in your life that makes you feel threatened.....cannot harm you, because of God's protection around you and your household! Be at peace dear.God is going to do mighty things in an unusual way! In Jesus name I pray. Amen !

Fullshine, thanks a lot for standing in agreement with me. I do appreciate it. God bless you.

Lord, I stand with Delores in her financial prayer. I pray that you open the doors of abundance in this life in the perfect way to meet the debts. We continue to trust in you for all things Lord, let everyone in this situation be in peace and blessed. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#8 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:15 AM

oh father i pray you guide delores in a solution to her issues lord. lead her in the direction you would have her to go and bless her business lord and provide an abundant financial blessing to exceed her need and allow her to bless another. lord i pray your peace and comfort to cover her dear lord i pray that you act quickly in her requests for assistance lord. in jesus name i pray amen

#9 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:40 PM

Heavenly Father, I come before you Lord asking you to intervene in Dolores S life. so many people here are having financial difficulties and on the verge of losing their homes. Father, have compassion on each and every one of them and fulfil their every need as they trust and cling to your promises. Please keep the creditors at bay, (the harassment) we are not asking not to pay our creditors but to make a way for the bills to be paid and end to these financial crises. Give her peace and comfort and guidance in all things and bless her beyond her imagine. Thank you precious Lord. in Jesus name Amen

#10 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

Father, be with Dolores S today. Give her peace that You are in control. Help her to feel Your hand upon her. Watch over her and her finances. Give her this day her daily bread. Help her to be able to meet all of her obligations. Bring her employement that will allow her to do this. AMEN

#11 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:30 PM

Heavenly Father, Precious Lord, be with Delores S today. wrap your loving arms around her today, show her the will you have for her life, comfort and keep her Lord, give her peace this day Lord that only you can provide. Praise be unto your Holy Name Lord Jesus. Bless your daughter today with abundance in everything and let her light shine that others will want what she has. let her testify she is an overcomer by the grace of Almighty God. Thank you Jesus!

#12 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:12 AM

Thank you for your prayers, Shereda Lynn, I do appreciate it. God bless you.

oh father i pray you guide delores in a solution to her issues lord. lead her in the direction you would have her to go and bless her business lord and provide an abundant financial blessing to exceed her need and allow her to bless another. lord i pray your peace and comfort to cover her dear lord i pray that you act quickly in her requests for assistance lord. in jesus name i pray amen

5402Wilson, you are so faithful. Thank you for your prayers. I do appreciate them. God bless you. Amen and amen.

Father, be with Dolores S today. Give her peace that You are in control. Help her to feel Your hand upon her. Watch over her and her finances. Give her this day her daily bread. Help her to be able to meet all of her obligations. Bring her employement that will allow her to do this.

AMEN

Thanks, Chevygirl. I do appreciate your prayers. God bless you.

Heavenly Father, Precious Lord, be with Delores S today. wrap your loving arms around her today, show her the will you have for her life, comfort and keep her Lord, give her peace this day Lord that only you can provide. Praise be unto your Holy Name Lord Jesus. Bless your daughter today with abundance in everything and let her light shine that others will want what she has. let her testify she is an overcomer by the grace of Almighty God. Thank you Jesus!