Amen.

#17 kimmy

kimmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

My God, please hear my sister's cry and answer her prayer in the name of Jesus Amen

#18 Loni

Loni

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:58 PM

Father I bring Patches' son before You and lay him on your altar. Father I Know You can see right through him. In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray that Thou will lay Your hand on him. Inject him with Your blood. The blood that flowed from Calvary. Give him a blood transfusion. Let every vein in his body be pumped with Your cleansing flow. Touch every organ in his body. Bring every body function in sync. Create total wellness right through him, right now. Satan take your hand from off God's son right now . In the name of Jesus Christ. Healing. healing, healing for Patches' son and blessings for them both, in the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen and Amen.

#19 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:43 PM

Father, thank you that you send forth your Word and heal patches eldest son! Deliver this man from sickness and physical affliction. Cleanse his body by your Word! In Jesus name I pray.

#20 donnalynn

donnalynn

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:06 PM

Hello I just wanted to let you know that I have prayed for your son. I prayed that God would provide miracles for him. Prayed that God would give everyone wisdom on how to rid of the diabetes, I prayed that God would rejuvinate his liver or provide the doctor with someone willing to donate a liver that will match and that his blood pressure would be lowered. I prayed for spiritual fullfillment for him and for his salvation. I prayed all these things in jesus's name. Remember no matter what happens God loves you and your son :) Donna