19 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:27 AM

Father, I lift my eldest son to You for the healing of the high blood pressure, diabetic and liver problem. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon this son, believing in Your power of healing and saving grace, Lord. Praise the Lord O my soul and forget not all His benefits. Thank You for every blessing that You bless this son, Lord. Thank You that You forgives all his sins and heals all his diseases. Father, this is the promise You gave my son in Psalm 103:2,3. I claim this promise over my eldest son and trust that Your Word will come to pass. That this son is delivered from high blood pressure, diabetic and liver problem. That You will restore him to health and heal his wounds as You declares in Jeremiah 30:17. Thank You, Father for giving my son total wholeness from head to toe. I give You all the glory, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

Father we know that by HIS stripes we were healed. I am standing on faith in your promises. Cleanse his body and make him whole Father. From head to foot I pray for healing. Let him be restored to normal and let there be no residual effects of any of these illnesses. Remove the anxiety of these illnesses from his mind and that of his mother and let them remember them no more. He is healed through the power of the Almighty. Thank you Father for this healing. I thank you for your mercy and your love. Amen.

#3 irely2

irely2

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

Father, I lift my eldest son to You for the healing of the high blood pressure, diabetic and liver problem. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon this son, believing in Your power of healing and saving grace, Lord. Praise the Lord O my soul and forget not all His benefits. Thank You for every blessing that You bless this son, Lord. Thank You that You forgives all his sins and heals all his diseases. Father, this is the promise You gave my son in Psalm 103:2,3. I claim this promise over my eldest son and trust that Your Word will come to pass. That this son is delivered from high blood pressure, diabetic and liver problem. That You will restore him to health and heal his wounds as You declares in Jeremiah 30:17. Thank You, Father for giving my son total wholeness from head to toe. I give You all the glory, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

I command high blood pressure be restored back to normal values in the name of Jesus. Diabetes, GO! from this man's body in Jesus' name! Pancreas, you work in the name of Jesus! Liver, you be restored back to original created value in the name of Jesus. I speak wholeness and complete restoration in this man's body in Jesus' name! You've healed the brokenhearted, Papa, and we call forth a whole heart, and new heart in the name of Jesus. Thank you that by the stripes of Jesus, he is made whole. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:36 PM

Father, I come before Your Throne of Grace giving You praise and thanksgiving for hearing the prayers of Vlee and irely2 for my eldest son. Like my sisters in Christ, I trust that healing has already taken place in the mind, body and soul of my eldest son. That his body is the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit. Father, thank You for giving us Your Spirit, that greater is He that lives in this son than the one that is in the world. Thank You, Lord for dwelling in the body of my son and making him a clean vessel forever for the Great One to dwell in him. Thank You, Lord for giving my son total wholesness in every part of his body, mind and soul. Bless those who pray for him and continue to glorify You through their prayers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 irely2

irely2

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:24 PM

Father, I come before Your Throne of Grace giving You praise and thanksgiving for hearing the prayers of Vlee and irely2 for my eldest son. Like my sisters in Christ, I trust that healing has already taken place in the mind, body and soul of my eldest son. That his body is the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit. Father, thank You for giving us Your Spirit, that greater is He that lives in this son than the one that is in the world. Thank You, Lord for dwelling in the body of my son and making him a clean vessel forever for the Great One to dwell in him. Thank You, Lord for giving my son total wholesness in every part of his body, mind and soul. Bless those who pray for him and continue to glorify You through their prayers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Amen! total wholeness, total restoration spirit, soul and body! Thank you for the redeeming power of the blood, Lord, to reconcile patches son in every way!

#6 donnalh333

donnalh333

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

Heavenly Father, I lift up this man to you for complete healing and restoration of his body. Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on us. Lord of all healing, we bow before you in prayer. May your grace and mercy reach out to me and to each person that is in need of your healing touch. Come, Lord Jesus, and heal your children. Thank you for being our Savior, our Healer, and Lord of all. In Jesusí Name, Amen.

#7 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:48 PM

Lord thank You that You are bringing healing to this son. In Jesus Name. Amen

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:45 AM

Father, I continue to praise and thank Your Holy Name for hearing all the prayers of these great prayer warriors for my son. Thank You for blessing this son with clean and healthy mind, body and soul. May the Spirit Man who dwells in him will continue to keep this son strong and in good health always. Thank You, Lord for delivering him from all sickness and illnessess. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 geeta j

geeta j

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

by the stripes of JESUS THIS child is healed n restored. amen.

#10 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:44 PM

Thank you geeta j for your prayer. May God bless you and family. Father, I continue to lift my son to You, trusting You will continue to watch over him. I praise You, Lord for Your mercy, grace and healing. I thank You, Lord Jesus for suffering for this son and delivering him from every affliction that was attacking his body, mind and soul. Thank You, Lord. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#11 PriyaArun

PriyaArun

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

Praise the Lord....Father,thank you for protecting her son and he will be restored so soon with the mercy of my Lord.Amen

Thank you geeta j for your prayer. May God bless you and family. Father, I continue to lift my son to You, trusting You will continue to watch over him. I praise You, Lord for Your mercy, grace and healing. I thank You, Lord Jesus for suffering for this son and delivering him from every affliction that was attacking his body, mind and soul. Thank You, Lord. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#12 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

God, Please normalize Patches' eldest son's blood pressure and heal him completely from diabetes and liver problems. In Jesus' name, amen.

#13 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:39 AM

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness and healing upon this Son. "And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us and if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him." Thank You for the assurance of Your Word that You hear our prayers for this Son and answer. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#14 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:48 AM

Father i lift up patches's son to You in prayer. i ask that You totally heal her son from high blood pressure,diabetes and liver problems. bless her son with good health. my sister in Christ has so much on her shoulders i ask that You remove everything off of her shoulders and give her peace and comfort.in Jesus name amen

#15 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:30 AM

Father God, thank You for the lives of Patches and eldest son. I stand in agreement for the total healing of the son and wholeness in body, mind and spirt. This we ask in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.