5 replies to this topic

#1 mark_77797

mark_77797

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:06 AM

Please pray that I may be able to find the right and suitable partner in life and let the marriage functions go on in a smooth way. shane

#2 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:09 AM

Heavenly Father please help this person to find a suitable person as a partner in life. In the name of Jesus let it be according to your will. amen.

#3 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 09:16 AM

Dear Lord please bless Shane with someone special to share his life with. Let her be a good Christian woman who will love him dearly and cherish him always. Let her bring joy and laughter into his life and be a blessing to him. In Jesus name Amen Welcome to prayway!

#4 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 11:39 AM

Dear Lord: I pray for Shane and the desire that he would have a life partner. Lord you have the perfect woman in mind for him.. I pray for a Godly woman that would be everything that his heart desires. As Shane puts you first in his life, you will make everything else fall into place. I thank you that Shane is asking for your help and direction. AMEN

#5 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 12:32 PM

Dear Jesus Bless this person with a faithful partner.Amen.

#6 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 08:30 AM

Dear Lord, please guide Shane. Lead him to the right partner for him. While he is waiting to meet her, may he prepare himself to be a godly husband by building his relationship with you. Amen.