8 replies to this topic

#1 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

I don't how many of you are aware of Dr. Michael Youseff. He has a covenant to pray for America that is going on from July 4th (our Independance Day) to November 2nd (midterm election day.) He is looking for 100,000 to convenant to pray with him daily for the United States of America during this time. If you are interested you can find the details at godsaveourcountry.com. He is at 12,042 right now. And there is just over 1 week left as I write this. Please join him in this. America is in desprate need of it. We need an awaking and a miracle in this country. Thank-you

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:15 PM

God, Please intervene in the lives of all Americans to turn their hearts to You. America was founded on You. Please forgive America for turning away from You. Please let revival spread throughout America for Your glory. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:20 AM

God, I thank You for all that You did, are doing and will do in the USA. Please let the Christians in USA be hot for You. Let Your name be boldly proclaimed everywhere. Let the rich USA be kind, merciful, and generous to countries and nations who are in need. I pray that USA sends many missionaries to foreign lands to spread the gospel. I pray that Jesus will come back in this generation. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

Lord You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords and You give favor and blessing to the nations. Bless the USA and Lord bless those nations which are also believing one's. In Jesus Name. Amen

#5 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:20 AM

Father God, I believe we desperately need prayer in the USA. We have come so far from you where this nation used to be a God fearing and believing country where we stood upon your word. we are so immoral and turn our back to you now that I fear you will turn your back on us. Please Father remember us as Abraham asked for Lot out of Sodom please for the sake of those that love you here protect us and keep us safe. Thank you precious and merciful Father. Amen

#6 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

Father continue to hold America in the palm of your hand. But for you we would not be on this site enjoying the freedom that we do today. We were born "One nation under God". I pray that we remain so. I know that many have turned away Father and I pray for a great revival in our land. Let all of your children humble themselves and pray and remember why we have been blessed. I thank you Father for your love for us and for your grace and mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.

#7 AngelFive

AngelFive

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:33 AM

I don't how many of you are aware of Dr. Michael Youseff. He has a covenant to pray for America that is going on from July 4th (our Independance Day) to November 2nd (midterm election day.)

He is looking for 100,000 to convenant to pray with him daily for the United States of America during this time.

If you are interested you can find the details at godsaveourcountry.com.

He is at 12,042 right now. And there is just over 1 week left as I write this.

Please join him in this. America is in desprate need of it. We need an awaking and a miracle in this country.

Thank-you

Dear Lord,

I pray for our country and I pray for our EARTH. I pray that PEACE and LOVE sweep over this Entire WORLD, and that YOU come forth as our KING. YOU are LOVE and YOU alone bring PEACE. I pray for understanding to flow through the minds of every human being, and that all fighting and disagreements about your existance cease. That the love and respect for your creation, every man, woman and child and beast be saved by your LIGHT. That this earth be reclaimed as SACRED and PURE and everyone feel the need to treat it in such a way. I pray that Hate..be extinguished...and everyone love and respect one another regardless of race, creed or status. That Darkness exist no more, but that it only be a reminder of your beauty and truth. I pray that THE WAY HOME BE Visible to those who are READY to receive you.

I ask this with a pure heart and love and healing in mind. I ask it in JESUS name..AMEN

#8 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

Father continue to hold America in the palm of your hand. But for you we would not be on this site enjoying the freedom that we do today. We were born "One nation under God". I pray that we remain so. I know that many have turned away Father and I pray for a great revival in our land. Let all of your children humble themselves and pray and remember why we have been blessed. I thank you Father for your love for us and for your grace and mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.

In Jesus' name, amen.

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

Father, thank-You fro watching over our nation. Thank-You for the protection You have given us. Continue to watch over and protect us. Be with those whose job it is to discover any attempts before they happen. Give them insite, wisdom, discernment, and intellegence to be able to discover and stop anything before it happens. AMEN