480 replies to this topic

#31 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

Father, continue to work in shereda lynn's life. Watch over her and her family in these circumstances they find themselves. Father, hold her in Your rightous right hand that she would feel Your presense in her life. Watch over and protect her finances. Give her this day her daily bread. Help her to know that You will meet them today, tomorrow and always. Your ways are not our ways. We cannot understand why You work the way that You do and not the way that we want You to. Help us to have trust in the dark times. Give shereda lynn a reminder in her life today. Help her to see You and Your love in it. Grant her support. AMEN While I was praying this a poem came to mind. Hope you don't mind that I included it. I used to have a pocket copy, but I looked this up on the web. My life is but a weaving between my God and me, I do not choose the colors, He worketh steadily. Oftimes He weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride, Forget He sees the upper, and I the underside. Not till the loom is silent, and shuttles cease to fly, Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why. The dark threads are as needful in the skillful Weaver's hand As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.

#32 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

thank you so much 5402 wilson. I was laying here in bed and read the poem you left for me and it gave me a bit of peace while reading it. Continue to pray for me as I continue to pray for you. Thank you. May gods mercy and favore cover you always

#33 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:49 AM

Heavenly Father, I come before you precious Lord, I stand upon your promises and plead with you Lord to intervene in the life of Shareda Lynn. Lord, she needs a financial miracle to be worked. She trusts and believes that you will grant her request. Father, you keep your word and promises and can do things we cannot fathom. We stand here trusting that you will provide her every need: She and I agree in your Sons name Jesus that you will meet her every need and provide relief in this situation. Father please provide comfort and peace because sleepless nights are not good for ones health. Providing a financial miracle will not only provide your child with a relief but a wonderful testimony to tell others of your love for her and how you provided for her. Thank you Father for your love and we ask this to be granted immediately. In Jesus name we ask. Amen

#34 vjclax5

vjclax5

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:30 AM

i am a devoted christian one step away from being homeless. i have been praying for over a year now and believing that god will make a way. i try and still tithe and help others while i am in the midst of my troubles..i feel as though god does not hear me or acknowledge me as i beg of him to intervene. my faith tells me god is real but my mind is starting to doubt. i am very stressed and depressed lately with nowhere to turn. i turn to prayer as always but that seems to do nothing. please pray for me and pray with me because i am tired. i will continue to pray for a breakthrough for everyone posting a prayer. i pray all things in jesus name amen

I have just said a prayer on your behalf.

#35 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:07 AM

i am a devoted christian one step away from being homeless. i have been praying for over a year now and believing that god will make a way. i try and still tithe and help others while i am in the midst of my troubles..i feel as though god does not hear me or acknowledge me as i beg of him to intervene. my faith tells me god is real but my mind is starting to doubt. i am very stressed and depressed lately with nowhere to turn. i turn to prayer as always but that seems to do nothing. please pray for me and pray with me because i am tired. i will continue to pray for a breakthrough for everyone posting a prayer. i pray all things in jesus name amen

I have just said a prayer on your behalf.

Thank you so much. I appreciate evry prayer. It makes things easier to bare knowing others are praying for me. Thank you so much

#36 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

Father, watch over Your child shereda lynn today. Be with her. Watch over her. Strengthen her trust in her. Be with her today. Help her to see Your will in her life. Bring her peace through all of her difficulties. Peace that the world cannot give or understand. Bring about a break through in her finances. Help her to be able to meet her needs. Guide her footsteps today and tomorrow and the days after that. Guide her to the places that You would have her go. Introduce her to the people who can help her. Open her eyes and her heart to see the opportunity You are bringing to her. AMEN

#37 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

Oh thank you so much 5402Wilson. your prayers always lift my spirits. i continue to stand in prayer for you as always and continue to believe God will come through for us. remain encourage dear friend. may god's grace peace and blessings cover you always.

#38 israelreign

israelreign

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

Hello Sherida, The one thing about this web site is that so many people are going through so much of the same mess, I hope your situation is getting better. I'm still confused but deep down and I mean really deep sometimes there is still some sense of peace, what I miss most is the joy and thats my fault not God's or any circumstance. I've chosen to be miserable and now that I realize it I'm going to do my best in changing what I can. I don't know if your the same or not but I would guess that most people are. It's hard to be happy when it looks like your losing everything but it shouldn't be because everyone of us have something that is greater than what we may lose, maybe with the exeption of a loved one but even then if we believe in God at all we know that they are better off than we are. I want to know the Lord so bad and feel him all of the time I just don't seem to for whatever reason but I don't want to ever give up either. As I read your prayer to the bottom of my heart I pray for your freedom, your freedom to be joyful and happy in every situation. I'm going to keep trying. Someone once told it to me like this, if you keep going fishing your going to eventually catch a fish. I pray that you catch the big fish of your dreams and that it happens now. God bless you and yours. Mike

#39 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:53 AM

thank you so much israelreign for praying with me and for me. it is a very difficult time both spiritually and financially for me. but like you i will not give up and i will not lose faith. it truly does help to uplift my spirits being able to pray for others and having them pray for me and i know that i am not alone. i so appreciate you taking the time to give me words of encouragement and for understanding the feelings i am experiencing. i pray for the both of us daily. i pray that god reveals himself in our lives and gives us evidence that our faith is not in vain. i too desire to be close to god so much but at this time i feel so far away from him almost shunned by him. but my faith wont allow me to think that he has turned his back completely on me or you. we just have to wait on him. the waiting is what is most difficult so i pray for his grace peace and calmness to cover us while we endure and wait. stay encourged friend. may god bless you.

#40 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

thank you so much patches for praying for me. thinga s have gotten worse not better but i still believe god will come through for me. the stress and worry consumes me at times but i look to the hills from which cometh my help because ALL of my help cometh from the lord. thank you patc hes for your encouragement. god bless you

#41 dcruz

dcruz

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:41 PM

Shereda, I believe your problem is not one of faith, but of PATIENCE. I was in your position in Oct/2009 and was evicted in Nov/2009. I had to live with others until God made a way for me to move, which he did in March 2010. I lost my job Dec 08 and broke my ankle Jan 09. I am now facing more finacial troubles as my unemployment is running out and I do not have a job. With all this being said, I KNOW that JESUS is on the scene and all I have to do is SURRENDER and "Be of good cheer" knowing when the time is right for my harvest, I will receive just as JESUS said. I challenge you to continue in faith knowing "GOD MAKES A WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY" It's his time not ours! Peace be with you... Father, please bless Shereda with patience and wisdom while she endures these trying times. I claim victory for her in Jesus' holy name. Amen.

#42 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:25 AM

Father, be with shereda lynn this day. Give her today her daily bread. Help her to see the way that You have planned out for her. Give her peace and comfort in knowing that You are there for her in every circumstance. You are our God, our very help in times of trouble. Help her to know that in a new way today. Bring financial health to this family. Bring them a new unexpected source of income that will allow them to work their way out of this problem. AMEN

#43 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:25 AM

thank you 5402wilson for continuing to pray for me you have no idea what it has done for my spirit each time i see someone took the time to pray for me. i thank you and i will continue to pray to god for you too.

#44 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

oh Shereda Lynn im so sorry to hear things have gotten worse. I know how hard it is to stay strong when the world is falling apart. I pray for you daily, and i know the Lord has His perfect plan for each and every one of us as He molds and shapes us and we sometimes go through trials and difficulties that seem unbearable; believe me when i when through the most horrific ordeal ever 7 yrs ago, i often thought of the verse where He said He would never put on us more than we could bare. i also thought about what Jesus endured, willingly, for each of us, when He could of said NO i will not go through this. what an unimaginable love our Father has for us, how many parents would have sat back and allowed their most precious son to suffer,die and become a sacrifice for people that so often turn their back on Him, myself being found guilty, but what a merciful and compassionate father we have-for then we can look to the story of the prodigal son, to see how much our father loves us and cant wait to run and throw us a welcome home party when we return. These are the things i try to cling to when i think i cannot go on. our father loves us more than we can ever comprehend and in His time His plans for our lives are revealed. you have been an encouragement to me and i pray that i can be for you, dont give up. Love and prayers in Christ

#45 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

God bless you chevy girl. I pray for you every chance I can along with the others here on prayway I am keeping in my prayers. i feel you have endured very similar circumstances and understand my trieals. Thank you so much for your continued encouragement. This site and my friends here in Christ truly lift my spirits. please continue to pray gor me. God bless you