480 replies to this topic

#16 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:32 PM

Father, be with shereda lynn and her finances. You can make a way where there seems to be no way. Make a way. Give her strength to cast all her cares upon You knowing that You care for her and no matter what the outcome You will continue to. Let her give all her worries and troubles to You and not to take them up again. Help her to be reminded of who You are and what You have done for us. Bring her a miracle. Something she can see in her life today to remind her that You are there and You care. AMEN

#17 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

Dear friend, So sorry to hear your cicumstances are causing you such worry and sleepless nights. Please have faith in God's word.He will sustain you,for He is a faithful God to His word. I have been where you are,and I am still am,and it has helped me so much with my faith levels with God. I have had an income loss of nearly $600 a fortnight,and I tell you,the "books don't add up"!! I am living in a very expensive town house,eating beautiful food,all our needs met,(not by my standards,but by His standards) and I BELIEVE.Thats the key my friend.Believe Him when He says He will look after you,and don't look for physical evidence of it,because then you won't be walking in faith,and that,my friend,is the very thing He wants from you.Remember,He can create out of nothing! I am living a lifestyle that is not supported by my income.The money I get doesn't cover all my expenses,and yet everything is being paid for. I tell you this.It comes down to faith. Your faith can move mountains. Just believe Him,at His word and don't let the fear of what is happening shake you or your faith in Him.Believe Him even when it doesn't add up,and He will be delighted in you if you have that kind of faith. It's faith that brings the spiritual blessings and promises into the physical.I am the walking testimony of this! I just want to add,that I am doing nothing to be "rewarded" for this support from God,it just happens.It's the faith.We cannot please God w/out faith. Dear Father,please give this sister a taste of the kind of faith that moves mountains,as a gift from You.Lord let her sample it working in her life and circumstances,and show her how mighty it is,then,I pray dearest Father,please help her to have this kind of faith in every erea of her life,show her how to obtain it,if this is your will. Thankyou Father so much for Your goodness and all the provisions and promises that You have made available to us,you are SO generous,and I am so in love with You. It's in the name of Your precious Son,and my Lord that I pray,In the name of the glorious Jesus Christ!Amen.

#18 Motab

Motab

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:27 AM

Lord we pray for her needs. As in Esther 5:6 ( Esther's request to the King ) fullfil her needs also lord. You are hearing her hearts cry. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

#19 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:14 AM

Oh Lord, please hear the cries of Your children. In Jesus name, Amen

#20 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

thank you all for continuing to pray with me. it is givin me so much comfort while i am enduring. i pray that god blesses you all in a mighty way.i thank the lord for you all.

#21 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:16 AM

Lord, continue to uphold Shereda Lynn today. Help her to continue trusting in You. Bring her the resources that she needs to meet her needs. Help her, Lord, to be able to hang on to You. Bring her a way where it seems there is no way right now. You alone create the miracles in our lives. Bring her a miracle today. AMEN

#22 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

thank you so much 5402wilson. i really need the encouragement. today and yesterday were tough days for me. keep me in your prays and i will keep you in mine.

#23 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

Shereda Lynn, you have been on my mind and I am still praying for you and your needs. He got us through last week and I trust and believe in His promises for you also.

#24 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:25 AM

thank you so much chevygirl. my heart and mind are so heavy but i continue to believe god will make a way for you and i. i pray for you also. his word says he will never leave or forsake us. i believe that god will show up and bless beyond what we pray and ask for. thank you for your encouragement today it was needed badly. continue to pray for me and i will keep you in my prayers. have a wonderful day, be blessed

#25 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:44 AM

Shereda, I believe our Loving Father will bless you with a breakthrough sooner than expected. Continue to thank Him. Thank You, Father that You watch over Your Word to perform it and that whom the Son has set free is free indeed. I declare that Shereda Lynn has overcome financial lacking and receiving more than enough from Father God and she is delivered from worry and anxiety by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of her testimony. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#26 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

Father, continue to watch over shereda lynn. You told us to ask You for our daily bread. Provide her with her daily bread again today. Meet her needs, both monitarly, physically, spiritually, emotionally, in any area that she has needs. Bring her a way. Deliever her from evil. Give her this day her daily bread. AMEN

#27 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:32 AM

thank you 5402wilson for continuing to pray for me

#28 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

Heavenly Father, please Lord, put you hand upon Shareda Lynn and bless her with all abundance in finances, health, faith and guide her Lord. Let her feel your presence in her life. Give her peace of mind and comfort and strength. I dont know your exact situation but today I tried to get a home loan modification and we were denied, but they said we could try and qualify for a fresh start to modification where they put us on a probationary period for 3 months and if we make our payments on time and qualify then they will put us on fixed loan with affordable payments. they also put the payments we are behind on on forbearance. I thought maybe that information would be helpful to you as well?? let me know if you would like more information and I will get it for you, as all mortgage companies are participating in this government sponsored programs.

#29 israelreign

israelreign

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

I feel so much the same way and I even just completed a God to do list trying to make a deal with getting my prayers answered. I'm not going to pretend that I fully understand and regardless of what other people say, they don't either. I do believe that God is bigger that what we can fully comprehend. In our situations what I'm attempting to do is fully let go. I could have written the exact post that you did, and some days I'm OK with it, others I feel that I am going 100% crazy, either way the situation will be what it is and we just can't give up. I've been in similar situations before and at the absolute last possible hour things miraculously changed. I have to keep believing that for myself and do the same for you. I pray that you find some peace and use this as you look back after it's over with to help someone else to never have to go through it. When things seem overwhelming think about something that you truly love and remember even though we might not know why we have to go through what we are going through. That feeling of love is the true God. God bless you and may all of your fears and problems dissolve immediately in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#30 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:59 AM

Heavenly Father, please Lord, put you hand upon Shareda Lynn and bless her with all abundance in finances, health, faith and guide her Lord. Let her feel your presence in her life. Give her peace of mind and comfort and strength.

I dont know your exact situation but today I tried to get a home loan modification and we were denied, but they said we could try and qualify for a fresh start to modification where they put us on a probationary period for 3 months and if we make our payments on time and qualify then they will put us on fixed loan with affordable payments. they also put the payments we are behind on on forbearance. I thought maybe that information would be helpful to you as well?? let me know if you would like more information and I will get it for you, as all mortgage companies are participating in this government sponsored programs.

I too was told the same thing and denied home modification loans but denied the probation period too. Thank you so much for continuing to pray for me and i am continuing praying for you. i am encouraged and still believing god will come through for us both.

I feel so much the same way and I even just completed a God to do list trying to make a deal with getting my prayers answered. I'm not going to pretend that I fully understand and regardless of what other people say, they don't either. I do believe that God is bigger that what we can fully comprehend. In our situations what I'm attempting to do is fully let go. I could have written the exact post that you did, and some days I'm OK with it, others I feel that I am going 100% crazy, either way the situation will be what it is and we just can't give up. I've been in similar situations before and at the absolute last possible hour things miraculously changed. I have to keep believing that for myself and do the same for you. I pray that you find some peace and use this as you look back after it's over with to help someone else to never have to go through it. When things seem overwhelming think about something that you truly love and remember even though we might not know why we have to go through what we are going through. That feeling of love is the true God. God bless you and may all of your fears and problems dissolve immediately in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

israelreign your post has lifted my spirits and encouraged me. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your testimony with me and to give me a little hope when all things seemed hopeless. i thank god for sending you just when i needed a little pick me up. i will use the things you have said and when it is all over i pray that i can help others when they enter a similar situation. thank you so much for praying for me.