480 replies to this topic

#1 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

i am a devoted christian one step away from being homeless. i have been praying for over a year now and believing that god will make a way. i try and still tithe and help others while i am in the midst of my troubles..i feel as though god does not hear me or acknowledge me as i beg of him to intervene. my faith tells me god is real but my mind is starting to doubt. i am very stressed and depressed lately with nowhere to turn. i turn to prayer as always but that seems to do nothing. please pray for me and pray with me because i am tired. i will continue to pray for a breakthrough for everyone posting a prayer. i pray all things in jesus name amen

#2 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:32 PM

L-rd, Please provide for all the needs of this person. Bless & increase their finances. Amen.

#3 donnalh333

donnalh333

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:32 AM

I am sorry that you are facing these trials in your life. I pray that God would bless you abundantly in all ways now. You say you have no where to turn. The only one you can turn to is Our God. I know your situation seems hopeless, but Our God can move mountains and tame the sea. He can and will take a situation that seems impossible and turn it around for Glory. Take heart that God hears your cries and prayers. He is Our Stronghold in times of trouble. We know that our ways are not His ways and that our time is not His time. Heavenly Father, I am interceding upon this woman's life for prosperity and peace. Change her circumstances, increase her wisdom and faith. Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

#4 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:26 AM

Father God, thank You for the life of Shereda Lynn. Bless her with prosperity in every area of her life. Please speak to her heart while she is going through this situation, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen and amen.

i am a devoted christian one step away from being homeless. i have been praying for over a year now and believing that god will make a way. i try and still tithe and help others while i am in the midst of my troubles..i feel as though god does not hear me or acknowledge me as i beg of him to intervene. my faith tells me god is real but my mind is starting to doubt. i am very stressed and depressed lately with nowhere to turn. i turn to prayer as always but that seems to do nothing. please pray for me and pray with me because i am tired. i will continue to pray for a breakthrough for everyone posting a prayer. i pray all things in jesus name amen

#5 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

thank you all so much for your encouragement and prayers. god bless you all. its nice to know that i am not alone at this time. i have you all in my prayers please continue to pray for me. thank you so much your words have meant alot to me. to wake up after a rough night and see that someone was praying for me warms my heart and encourages me to press on.

#6 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

Oh Shereda lynn, I know exactly how you feel, I am in a very similar situation. I will pray for you as well. every night I go to bed getting less and less sleep and becoming sicker by the day with worry. I believe the Lord in His promises for you and for I. He knows what is best for us and has His ultimate plans. Heavenly father, please bless Shereda lynn with peace and comfort and healing and also deliver her from anything and everything that is causing her to be on the brink of losing her home. In the Lord Jesus precious and holy name I ask. Thank you Jesus

#7 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:55 PM

thank you so much chevy girl. i will continue to keep you in my prayers as well. god will make a way for us. it helps to know we are not alone and have sisters and brothers in christ praying with us and for us. to god be all the glory. be blessed

#8 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:20 AM

Lord lead, guide and direct in this circumstance. Lord this lady needs a home, Father Your Word promises we will be blessed in all things (Deut 28). Let those blessings manifest in her life, in Jesus Name. Amen

#9 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:08 AM

Thank you nessa for praying for me. God bless you

#10 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:01 AM

Lord GOd, we place our full trust in You especially in thesse economic times. Lord we kow that nothing is impossible for You and that all things work for good to them that love You. Lord Uou said that You would never leave us or forsake us and that You would supply all our needs. I have no doubt oh God that You will revive the finances of Yor daughter. Lord You make a way where there seems to be no way. You are the God of our provisions. I thank You Father that indded You are taking care of Your daughter and You will continue oh God because You will indeed do exceedingly and abundantly above all what she could ask or think. THank You Father. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. This is the reading I got today. It has given me a boost and I hope it does the same for you. His Plans are Greater TODAY'S SCRIPTURE "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:9, NIV) TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria Have you been praying and standing on God's Word for something and you haven't seen the results yet? The scripture says in John 11 verse 6, "When Jesus heard that Lazarus was sick, He stayed where He was two more days." One translation says, "He sat down." Don't you know that was the opposite response that Lazarus' family was looking for? "Jesus, don't sit down when we need You the most." In other words, "God, don't sit down when my finances are this low." "Don't sit down when my problems are this big." But in the end, God not only healed Lazarus, He raised him from the dead! Your mind may be telling you it's over, it's too late, it's never going to happen. No, you've got to know there is a reason for the delay. God is planning something greater. You're thinking of a healing. He is thinking of a resurrection. You may be thinking how can I just survive, but God is thinking how you can thrive. Remember, His ways are higher than your ways, and you can trust that He is going to amaze you with His goodness in every area of your life! A PRAYER FOR TODAY Father God, today I choose to trust in You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I release all of my cares and concerns to You knowing that You have a greater plan in store for me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

#11 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:49 AM

thank you so much tdiamond that really did my soul good. i have that sermon recorded. this morning it is just what i needed. thank you so much for helping me and praying for me. i pray that you are blessed as well in an ephesians 3:20 way. god bless you

#12 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:07 AM

Lord GOd, we place our full trust in You especially in thesse economic times. Lord we kow that nothing is impossible for You and that all things work for good to them that love You. Lord Uou said that You would never leave us or forsake us and that You would supply all our needs. I have no doubt oh God that You will revive the finances of Yor daughter. Lord You make a way where there seems to be no way. You are the God of our provisions. I thank You Father that indded You are taking care of Your daughter and You will continue oh God because You will indeed do exceedingly and abundantly above all what she could ask or think. THank You Father. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

This is the reading I got today. It has given me a boost and I hope it does the same for you.

His Plans are Greater

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts"
(Isaiah 55:9, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria
Have you been praying and standing on God's Word for something and you haven't seen the results yet?

The scripture says in John 11 verse 6, "When Jesus heard that Lazarus was sick, He stayed where He was two more days." One translation says, "He sat down." Don't you know that was the opposite response that Lazarus' family was looking for? "Jesus, don't sit down when we need You the most." In other words, "God, don't sit down when my finances are this low." "Don't sit down when my problems are this big." But in the end, God not only healed Lazarus, He raised him from the dead!

Your mind may be telling you it's over, it's too late, it's never going to happen. No, you've got to know there is a reason for the delay. God is planning something greater. You're thinking of a healing. He is thinking of a resurrection. You may be thinking how can I just survive, but God is thinking how you can thrive. Remember, His ways are higher than your ways, and you can trust that He is going to amaze you with His goodness in every area of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father God, today I choose to trust in You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I release all of my cares and concerns to You knowing that You have a greater plan in store for me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Father, hear the prayer of this blessed person. Let it be for every person here. May the spirit of this dear sister fill with peace, love and joy. Thank You, Lord. We choose to trust You, Father, for we are unable to achieve good things based on our own strength but only receive the best when we depend upon Your mercy and grace. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#13 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:08 PM

thank you so much patches. I really needed a spiritual lift today. god bless you.

#14 shereda lynn

shereda lynn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:31 AM

lord i thank you for all of the people here praying for me. i pray lord that you would meet their needs lord as they are praying for others. they uplift so many and i thank you lord for them. bless them all in a mughty way. in jesus name i pray amen

#15 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:37 AM

lord i thank you for all of the people here praying for me. i pray lord that you would meet their needs lord as they are praying for others. they uplift so many and i thank you lord for them. bless them all in a mughty way. in jesus name i pray amen

Father, as You bless us bless this dear Sister in all areas especially in the financial area. Father, the cattle on the thousand hills belongs to You, I ask, sell some of the cattle and give Shereda Lynn the money, Lord. Thank You, Father for You are indeed our Jehovah Jireh. All glory is Yours, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.