26 replies to this topic

#1 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:03 AM

Father i lift up little angelina to You in prayer.she will be starting round 5 of her treatment for cancer tomorrow.she,s such a brave little girl. she has been battling this cancer since march2010.they found out then that she had stage4 of this cancer.even though through mans eyes thats not good You can turn everything around for the good. i ask for a total healing for angelina.heal her from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.be gone cancer in the name of Jesus.surround her with Your Loving Angels. bring peace and comfort to her mom,dad and her whole family Thank You Father for answered prayers. in Jesus name amen

#2 Sapphire

Sapphire

Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:46 AM

lORD i JOIN HANDS WITH pEGGYROSE TO PRAY FOR ANGELINA .lORD YOU PROMISED US THAT WHATEVER WE BIND ON EARTH IS BOUND IN hEAVEN AND THAT BY YOUR YOUR STRIPES WE ARE HELED YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS GIRL IS GOING THROUGH.FREE HER LORD THAT SHE CAN JOYFULLY RETURN TO HER PARENTS PUT JOY IN THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO LOVE HER . HER FAMILY ESPECIALLY AND ENCOURAGE THEM THROUGH THE HEALING PROCESS AMEN.

#3 irely2

irely2

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:49 AM

Father i lift up little angelina to You in prayer.she will be starting round 5 of her treatment for cancer tomorrow.she,s such a brave little girl. she has been battling this cancer since march2010.they found out then that she had stage4 of this cancer.even though through mans eyes thats not good You can turn everything around for the good. i ask for a total healing for angelina.heal her from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.be gone cancer in the name of Jesus.surround her with Your Loving Angels. bring peace and comfort to her mom,dad and her whole family Thank You Father for answered prayers. in Jesus name amen

Father, thank you so much for knowing little angelina before she was formed in her mom's belly. That all the days of her life were written and laid out, that You had before ordained that she should walk in them. I thank you that this cancer is subject to the name of Jesus. In Jesus' name, cancer, I command you GO! from this body now. Every work wrought in this young girl's body by you is rendered null and void in the name of Jesus. I declare and proclaim that Angelina will live and not die and she will declare what great things God has done for her. I command death to come out of her now! and I speak the life of God to overtake every evil work of the enemy and bring about total and complete healing and restoration of all goods things that God has ordained for her.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the peace that passes all understanding, and I ask you to infuse Angelina's parents with peace. Holy Spirit, give them eyes to see and ears to hear concerning the healing bought and paid for with the blood of Jesus to reconcile all things back to Himself, and that in Christ, there is nothing missing and nothing broken. In Jesus' name I pray and thank You, Papa. Amen.

#4 n25an

n25an

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:21 AM

lord I pray in agreement with all thats been said about this person... I pray that you will heal anoint and rebuild in jesus name amen...

#5 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:59 PM

Father, thank you so much for knowing little angelina before she was formed in her mom's belly. That all the days of her life were written and laid out, that You had before ordained that she should walk in them. I thank you that this cancer is subject to the name of Jesus. In Jesus' name, cancer, I command you GO! from this body now. Every work wrought in this young girl's body by you is rendered null and void in the name of Jesus. I declare and proclaim that Angelina will live and not die and she will declare what great things God has done for her. I command death to come out of her now! and I speak the life of God to overtake every evil work of the enemy and bring about total and complete healing and restoration of all goods things that God has ordained for her.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for the peace that passes all understanding, and I ask you to infuse Angelina's parents with peace. Holy Spirit, give them eyes to see and ears to hear concerning the healing bought and paid for with the blood of Jesus to reconcile all things back to Himself, and that in Christ, there is nothing missing and nothing broken. In Jesus' name I pray and thank You, Papa. Amen.

Amen

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:07 PM

Lord deliver this little one, bring her freedom and health. Lord praise You for her and her bravery in the face of such tremendous illness. In Jesus Name. Amen

#7 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:15 PM

Father, be with Angelina.We ask beg that You would bring a miracle of healing to her. Watch over her during her treatment. Give her the strength to endure it both physically and mentally. Give her comfort. Help her even at this young age to feel Your presense during her treatment. Help her to know Your loving care. Be also with her parents. Father, this is every parents living nightmare. Help them to give Angelina over to You. Give them and all of the family the strength that they need to survive this. Help her parents to draw clsoer during this and not apart. Give them an unexpected peace when they need it. Give them an assurance that in life and death You are in control. Watch over them. Help them to be filled with Your love and assurance. Bring verses to their minds to give them comfort. Use this in a mighty way to draw the entire family closer to You. You, O Lord, are the healer. You are the one we turn to for strength when ours is gone. Give it in good measure to this family. Help them to know when they look back upon this time that it is You who carried and sustained them. AMEN

#8 sallyw

sallyw

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:15 AM

Dear Lord, we thank you for caring for Angelina, and ask now for a complete healing. Please send Your Angels to care and protect her and her family. Heal her cancer, and the trauma that the whole family has suffered. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

Father, be with Angelina today. Watch over her and protect her. Give her body strength to heal good cells and recover from the chemo treatments. Banish the cancer cells from her body. Do not allow them to return at all. As she gets older allow her to have a testimony telling what You did for her as a small child. How You prevailed and brought her healing. Be with her parents today. Wipe away their tears. Help them to cling to You and to each other. Keep them strong in You and in their marraige through this ordeal. Do not allow this to come between them. Help them to trust in You. Give them comfortors who will listen to the nudging of Your Spirit and only say those things that will be beneficial to them. Put Your hand over the mouth of anyone who is going to harm this family with well meaning words. Give the doctors, nurses, volunteers, and anyone else at the hospital or involved in the treatment of this little girl the wisdom to know what to do. Help them to be an encouragement. Let them see You through this family. Let the family see You in them. Give everyone peace in this situation. Lord, we ask above all that Your will would be done. Grant everyone the strength to trust and rely on Your will more than their own. AMEN

#10 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

I release the goodness of God and His healing presence over Angelina's body. Cancer, I command you to leave Angelina's body. I release restoration of every cell in Angelina's body, until it conforms to the will of Heaven, in Jesus name. Amen!

#11 irely2

irely2

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:11 PM

In the name of Jesus, I release the goodness of God and His healing presence over angelina's body. Cancer, I command you to leave this body! I release restoration of every cell in her body, until it conforms to the will of Heaven. Amen.

#12 chevygirl

chevygirl

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

Father you are the GREAT PHYSICIAN, THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE ALMIGHTY. Father you have a purpose for this child please dont let the enemy take her life, by Jesus' grace, love, mercy and ALL that HE is heal this precious child, your child. Be with the family, give them comfort Lord, be with this child, let her angels comfort and minister unto her that she may be a testimony of your love and POWER and miraculous healing, that others will want to know YOU. IN JESUS NAME HEAL THIS CHILD OF CANCER. AMEN

#13 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:53 PM

Father God, thank You for the life of Peggyrose. Bless and keep little Angelina healthy and well. By the stripes of Your only Son, Jesus Christ, Angelina is healed. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

#14 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:39 AM

Father, be with Angelina today. Help her and her parents to feel Your presence in their lives. Renew their faith during this trying time. Bring healing to her small body. Help the chemo to only attack those cells that are working against her. Keep her healthy cells healthy. Help them to be resilent against these treatments. Give her a beautiful spirit. Help her even at her young age to turn to You. Bring Your presense to her. Grant her healing rest. Grant her parents peace. Help her parents to trust in You. Let them trust You even with their daugther. Strengthen their faith, strengthen their marriage. AMEN

#15 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:43 AM

Father, be with Angelina and her family today. Uphold them in Your rightous right hand. Bring comfort and peace to this family. Let them release all their fears to You. Strengthen their trust in You. Prove Yourself faithful yet again. Watch over this precious child and her family. Draw her parents closer to You and to each other. Do not allow the devil to use this illness to get a foothold in this family. Let them prove to be stronger than this. AMEN