24 replies to this topic

#1 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:51 AM

Lord, in this crisis that is going on outside the waters of Gaza we ask your Holy Presence. Be with those who are in positions to make decisions. Help them to be guided towards the right ones. Father we humbly ask that you would be with United States in our responses also. Help our law makers to remember Your People Isreal and help us to stand on the side of what is right, even if it is not "popular." In Christ's Holy Name, AMEN

#2 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,302 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

God, I pray for salvation for all of Israel. Please let all countries love Israel. I pray for wisdom for all world leaders. In Jesus' name, amen.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,030 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:02 AM

Father, let Your plans for Israel fulfilled. Lord, all authority and power is Yours. Thank You, Lord for reminding us through Your Word that we are living in the endtimes. Hear our prayers for Your chosen people, Lord. This is Your battle not ours, Father. Thank You that every believers of Jesus Christ will be caught up in the rapture. Thank You for saving Israel, Lord. Thank You for the promise of Your Word. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 donnalh333

donnalh333

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:37 AM

Heavenly Father, may the nation of Isreal come into full repentance. Let each and every nation Honor You, the One and Only Living God. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

#5 rosie1

rosie1

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:06 PM

Father, I thank you that Your word is truth, and I pray for Your chosen people Israel, since the Bible tells us we must do so. You gave your chosen "the promised land" and Your word shows us that You intended them to have that land. You are in control Father. You said in Your Word that your chosen ones would be "spiritually blind" and they rejected your Son, the only acceptable sacrifice, but I know You will keep Your covenant with them since You can not lie and Your word is truth. I see in Your word that the first shall come last and the last first. All is going according to Your prophesies and I thank You for that as it reassures me that You are the great I AM. I thank You that You will hear and answer the prayers of the Godly, and that all prayers on this site will be answered in Jesus Name. Amen.

#6 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,030 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:02 AM

Father, I thank you that Your word is truth, and I pray for Your chosen people Israel, since the Bible tells us we must do so. You gave your chosen "the promised land" and Your word shows us that You intended them to have that land. You are in control Father. You said in Your Word that your chosen ones would be "spiritually blind" and they rejected your Son, the only acceptable sacrifice, but I know You will keep Your covenant with them since You can not lie and Your word is truth. I see in Your word that the first shall come last and the last first. All is going according to Your prophesies and I thank You for that as it reassures me that You are the great I AM. I thank You that You will hear and answer the prayers of the Godly, and that all prayers on this site will be answered in Jesus Name. Amen.

Amen. Father, let the whole world know that Your Word is the Truth. May Your Will be done and Your kingdom come, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#7 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:37 PM

Lord, in this crisis that is going on outside the waters of Gaza we ask your Holy Presence. Be with those who are in positions to make decisions. Help them to be guided towards the right ones.

Father we humbly ask that you would be with United States in our responses also. Help our law makers to remember Your People Isreal and help us to stand on the side of what is right, even if it is not "popular."

In Christ's Holy Name,

AMEN

Father God I pray that Christian people everywhere will stand with Israel in these times. I pray for peace in this troubled world. In Jesus name. Amen.

#8 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:06 AM

Father, we ask that You would continue to watch over Your chosen people Isreal. Help leaders everywhere to realize that they must stand with rather than agaisnt Your chosen people. Bring Your Holy Spirit unto Your people. You are not willing that any should parish. Bring workers who are faithful to You. Help those who study the Torah to find that it really does show the only possiblity for the Messiah is Christ. AMEN

#9 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:47 AM

Father, be with Your children in Isreal. Help our country to support Your people. Give us heart for Your people. Give the leaders wisdom as they deal with other nations. Be with them as they live with the Palestinean people. Help them to be able to know Your will in dealing in all of these situations. AMEN

#10 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:26 AM

Lord, in this crisis that is going on outside the waters of Gaza we ask your Holy Presence. Be with those who are in positions to make decisions. Help them to be guided towards the right ones.

Father we humbly ask that you would be with United States in our responses also. Help our law makers to remember Your People Isreal and help us to stand on the side of what is right, even if it is not "popular."

In Christ's Holy Name,

AMEN

Father God I lift Israel up to You, I pray for their protection always, knowing that You hear me, and help the United States law makers in any decisions that are to be made to remember that Israel is Your people, and to make right decisions and only right decisions. In Jesus name. amen.

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,030 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:51 AM

Father, be with Your children in Isreal. Help our country to support Your people. Give us heart for Your people. Give the leaders wisdom as they deal with other nations. Be with them as they live with the Palestinean people. Help them to be able to know Your will in dealing in all of these situations.

AMEN

Amen.

#12 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:16 PM

Father God I continue to Hold Israel up before You and ask that You would keep Your hand of protection upon it, and all the people there, and if there is any unsaved there I ask that You would through Your blessed Holy spirit draw them unto You and bless them and keep them in Your care. Father I love them they are Your people. I pray this in Jesus name, our blessed Savior, who died that we might be free. Amen and Amen

#13 guardianangel777

guardianangel777

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:55 PM

father in your name i pray for quick healing for the state of israel and the settements, after the current massacre that happened to the fogel family, i pray for healing for the family members and friends who have been affected by this evil, in the name of yeshua i pray amen

#14 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,352 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:53 AM

Father, we ask that You would continue to watch over Your chosen people Isreal. Help leaders everywhere to realize that they must stand with rather than agaisnt Your chosen people.

Bring Your Holy Spirit unto Your people. You are not willing that any should parish. Bring workers who are faithful to You. Help those who study the Torah to find that it really does show the only possiblity for the Messiah is Christ.

AMEN

Amen

#15 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,030 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

Father, thank You that the people of Israel did not choose You but You choose them. Father, let Your Will be done in this Country. Thank You, Father for Your mercy and grace upon Your chosen people. May Your Name continue to be bless and glorified through the works of Your children. Thank You for Your protection, provision and guidance upon Israel. In Jesus' Name. Amen.