5 replies to this topic

#1 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

Pray that mother realizes she must praise the Lord for the blessings she has in life. Pray that we are at peace this night and that all is well for she and I. Pray she find peace for her own personal torments and forgiveness.

#2 xena

xena

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

Pray that mother realizes she must praise the Lord for the blessings she has in life. Pray that we are at peace this night and that all is well for she and I. Pray she find peace for her own personal torments and forgiveness.

May the holy spirit touch her heart,Amen

#3 tasha747

tasha747

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:50 PM

Father, I pray for refreshment of your love, peace, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentlenesss and self control over the lifes of Nessa and her Mum. Remind Nessa Mum of your gift of forgiveness, and all the good things you have given her in her life. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

#4 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:39 AM

God, Give Nessa's mom peace and enable her to forgive everyone who has wronged her. I pray the same prayer for my mom. Let Nessa's mom have a heart full of praise for You. In Jesus' name, amen.

#5 live for jesus

live for jesus

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:04 AM

God grant this In Jesus name Amen.

LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!!!!

#6 vlee

vlee

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:57 AM

Father bring peace and comfort to this precious mother. Fill her heart with thanksgiving and praise to the King of Kings. Enrich her life and let her find joy in each and every day. In Jesus name. Amen.