11 replies to this topic

#1 laurelzacl

laurelzacl

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:48 AM

...once again i ask for prayer that my husband will end his relationship with his new girl friend...he comes close to me and then pulls away..and then we start talking again, then i feel he is afraid of his feelings for me, and runs away and i dont hear from him for a week then he begins to call and come around..this is on-going..at times i think that if i break ties he may be gone forever, or that if he actually see me move on and begin to date, even just as friends, to get me out of the house and break my depression, that he may become afraid he may lose me as i have lost him...i am torn in my decision... I ask for prayer that his relationship will end, he will learn to forgive the past and to move forward with me as his wife into the future..to the best part of this relationship, of friendship, partners and parents..a loving and doting husband is my prayer..that we stop hurting eachother and our children..i pray for an awakening inside his heart and that the holy spirit will take control of his life and speak to his heart.. neither one of us can let go, yet he is afraid to move forward with me..i pray that this will end lord, that my being trapped in this state of limbo..of not having him and not being able to let go..that you will join us lord jesus as a couple ...and lord jesus i ask in your mighty name that you with intervene and end his relationship with this woman..i rebuke their relationship in your name..i believe that when i come to you on my knees and ask in complete humbleness ..that you will take my my prayer and i will recieve..thank you for all the changes that have been made, although the process is slow, i believe that my prayers will be answered...amen

#2 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

Father I stand in agreement with this prayer, in Jesus name we ask Amen

#3 xena

xena

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:01 PM

:rolleyes:

Father I stand in agreement with this prayer, in Jesus name we ask Amen

Put God first before any man and put it in his hands and he will give you the best answer it might not agree with yours but stay strong,God bless.

#4 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:33 PM

Matthew 18:19 Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in Heaven. Father, I stand in agreement with this wife's prayer. Father, I ask that You remove anyone, including this other woman, that stands in the way of a full reconciliation of this marriage. Father, give this wife the wisdom and guidance she needs for the restoration to take place. I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

#5 Anne27

Anne27

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:30 PM

I also come into agreement with this prayer, Father, as I know you are never happy when families are torn apart. Please come to the center of this relationship and put an end to the unholy relationship that is gnawing away at love that matters. I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen.

#6 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:14 PM

Dearest Father,I,too come and stand i9n agreeance with this prayer for the same reasons as Ann27. Thankyou for the knowledge that You are a Faithful God to Your exulted word,and we therefore can have faith that this reconcilliation shall come to pass. In the name of Jesus Christ,our great miracle worker,I pray.Amen!

#7 kimmy

kimmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

Dear Father, I stand in agreement with all prayer warriors, we know that You my God is not happy when You see families torn apart, My God come with Your Holy fire to burn this old dragon, crush him to dust, you satan you come to destroy this family, but in the name of Jesus I rebuke You and cast You out of this family, this family belongs to the Lord. My Father I ask that You be in the midst of this husband and wife, You know my God that when this relationship becomes crowded it causes confliction but my God I ask that You give this couple the courage to seek You now, I pray dear God that this woman will surrender her problems, her life into Your hands, I pray for this other lady my God, I place her too into Your Holy hands, Amen

#8 5402Wilson

5402Wilson

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:04 AM

Lord, we ask that your holy hand would be on this family. That you would bring him conviction that he would realize the need to be reconciled with his wife and leave every one else behind. Be with laurelzacl that you would give her patiance, and wisdom in the situation that she finds herself in. Help her to have a spirit of conviction too if she is tempted to do anything that is against your will in this relationship. Help both her and her husband to find repentence and forgiveness. I stand in agreement that you will bring healing in their relationship. AMEN

#9 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:14 AM

Father we ask that you guide this husband away from this other woman and return to his wife help him Father to see the beauty in his marriage,that he feel the love peace and comfort that is in this marriage... bless him Father with the vision a knowing that his marriage is where he needs to be. Father please make a big move in the direction of reconciliation quickly we ask for you assistance guidance your healing and love thank you in Jesus name we ask Amen

#10 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:11 AM

[ Dear God I add my prayers for this couple. Guide this man away from the outside forces and back to his marriage. Remove all negative and evil forces that may be leading him in the wrong direction. Give this couple peace and reconciliation. In Jesus' name Amen

#11 starflower

starflower

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:30 AM

Please check out this website for Rejoice Ministries. It is a great resource and source of encouragement for marriages in turmoil.

http://www.rejoiceministries.org/

Daddy, heal this marriage and restore the years the locusts have stolen! In Jesus' name I pray Amen!

#12 jaydi

jaydi

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:46 AM

Yes Jesus! You are Lord of every situations and you see our heartaches and pains. You put this couple together, therefore let not this "other woman" put it asunder.Lord please take this man back to his family,separate him from this"woman" as far as the east is from the west. Rekindle their love and relight their candle. Show this wayward husband that he is wrong...and let him reconcile with is wife. Lord strengthen the wife and keep her in the palm of your hands . Amen... My sister, believe God, He's done it for others , He can do it for you!