6 replies to this topic

#1 Roxanne

Roxanne

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:50 PM

Please pray for my friend Ken for a Miracle Breakthrough to get through his storm and have a stronger relationship with His Lord and Saviour. Thank you and God Bless

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:58 PM

Lord be with Ken and bring him blessing and the miracle he seeks. In Jesus Name. Amen

#3 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 04:07 PM

Heavenly Father, I come into agreement with Roxanne and Nessa for Roxanne's friend, Ken. Lord, help him to become closer to You and to make it through this difficult time in his life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:00 PM

Lord, Provide this man the breakthrough he needs. Bring him closer to You. Amen.

#5 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:29 PM

Father, we pray for Ken that he would come to know how much You love him and that he would ask for a closer walk with You. In the name of Jesus. Amen

#6 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:38 AM

Dear Lord, please guide Ken. Help him to build a strong relationship with you. Bless him with the breakthrough he needs. Amen.

#7 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:42 AM

Dear Lord: I pray for Ken and for all that he has need of. Lord I ask that you would send in your representatives, to help him and to direst his steps in a most excellent way. I pray that you will would be fulfilled according to your riches in glory! AMEN