9 replies to this topic

#1 brucetransfer

brucetransfer

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 08:52 AM

Please pray that the finance ability will come for the purchase of a portable welder generator, I have a job that i am working but does not meet the needs of my family, I have work for a portable welder generator on the weekend but unable to afford one, please help me pray for a blessing in this matter.

#2 lian05

lian05

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 09:41 AM

Heavenly Father- Please help this man in need of the generator and Bless him for looks to you in prayer for hope and help. May the good Lord bless you. Amen.

#3 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:34 PM

When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, then were we like those who dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy. Then they said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them." The Lord has done great things for us, and we are glad indeed. Restore our fortunes, O Lord, like the watercourses of the Negev. Those who sowed with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying the seed, will come again with joy, shouldering their sheaves. Psalms 126: 1-6

#4 just_greta

just_greta

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 04:10 PM

Heavenly Father, Thank You for providing all of BruceTransfer's need according to Your glorious riches in Christ. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

#5 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 07:58 PM

Lord, Please provide Bruce a portable welder. Amen.

#6 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:06 PM

Father, Bruce wants to make an honest living. Please help him Father get the welder he needs. We love You Lord and we praise You. In the name of Jesus. Amen

#7 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:50 AM

Dear Lord: I come into agreement with the others for this prayer request. Lord, above all else, I thank you for Bruce and the desire that he has in his heart for you to meet his need. Lord, when we put your first in our lives, you will supply all of our needs according to your riches in glory. Lord I pray that you would give him the desires of his heart.. I pray for the answer and for him to get a Portable Generator. AMEN

#8 victoria

victoria

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:45 AM

Lord, thank You that You will provide the means for brucetransfer to support and sustain his family. May Your will be done regarding the portable welder generator. Amen.

#9 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:36 AM

Dear Lord Bruce has need of a portable welder generator in order to provide better for his family.Please Lord help him with his need. In Jesus name Amen

#10 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:05 AM

Heavenly Father please help this person to get the portable welder generator that is needed. Father you can make a way where there seems to be no way. Father I pray you bless him with all that is needed. In the name of Jesus. amen.