8 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,015 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:45 PM

I was suffering from stomach ache since Friday morning. I suffered dehydration and diarrhoea. Yesterday, I was not feeling well, bodily pain and sorethroat. I forgot to post prayer request on Prayway but I believe Father God wants to increase my faith and believe in His Word. I prayed and asked God to relieve me of this pain. I told Him I want to be in Church on Sunday. Today, Sunday, when I woke up I was having very bad sorethroat and bodily pain. I was tempted not to go to Church even mentioned it to my husband. But as I washed myself, I told Father God, that His Word has the power to heal and save. I confess His Word and claim them upon my body, mind and soul. I am well now and I will go to Church in a few moment. Thank You, Father for Your Word. Thank You that He who live in me is greater than the one that is in the world. Thank You Father for healing me. I give You all the glory, Lord for this miracle of healing. Thank You for Your mercy, grace and healing upon me. Be in our midst O Father and touch every person who will be in Church today. When they come back from Church let Your anointing flow into their home and touch those families who stay at home. Thank You, Lord with the help of Your Holy Spirit that help me to walk by faith and not by sight. Thank You, Jesus for healing me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 Melissa

Melissa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,296 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:22 PM

Hallelujah! Thank you Lord for this wonderful testimony!

#3 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,300 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:29 PM

God, I give You glory for healing Patches. Thank You, God. You are worthy of all praise. In Jesus' name, amen.

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,018 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

Thank You Lord1 Hallelujah!

#5 multi

multi

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:36 PM

I was suffering from stomach ache since Friday morning. I suffered dehydration and diarrhoea. Yesterday, I was not feeling well, bodily pain and sorethroat. I forgot to post prayer request on Prayway but I believe Father God wants to increase my faith and believe in His Word. I prayed and asked God to relieve me of this pain. I told Him I want to be in Church on Sunday. Today, Sunday, when I woke up I was having very bad sorethroat and bodily pain. I was tempted not to go to Church even mentioned it to my husband. But as I washed myself, I told Father God, that His Word has the power to heal and save. I confess His Word and claim them upon my body, mind and soul. I am well now and I will go to Church in a few moment. Thank You, Father for Your Word. Thank You that He who live in me is greater than the one that is in the world. Thank You Father for healing me. I give You all the glory, Lord for this miracle of healing. Thank You for Your mercy, grace and healing upon me. Be in our midst O Father and touch every person who will be in Church today. When they come back from Church let Your anointing flow into their home and touch those families who stay at home. Thank You, Lord with the help of Your Holy Spirit that help me to walk by faith and not by sight. Thank You, Jesus for healing me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Lord--Thank you for Patches and her quote " Thank you that he who lives in me is greater than the one that is in this world"

#6 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:18 PM

You truly are a faithful God to Your people and Your word God! I praise You Father for Your honour.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,015 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:17 PM

Father, I continue to praise and thank You for the promise of Your Word. I thank You for Your love and faithfulness. I thank You for Your healing not only upon me but upon all of us here that need healing. Thank You, Lord that Your grace is sufficient and Your strength is made perfect in weakness. All glory is Yours, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 ceema_chic3

ceema_chic3

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:30 AM

thank You Jesus!!!!!!!

#9 TaaLaa

TaaLaa

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:09 PM

Lord--Thank you for Patches and her quote " Thank you that he who lives in me is greater than the one that is in this world"

Thank you Lord for healing patches