6 replies to this topic

#1 Nekesa

Nekesa

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:08 AM

Dear Members, I have just came across this site and i thanked God for is, as here i can be able to request for prayers, I was diagnosed with HIV last week on Friday, its been rough past couple of days, i cant sleep, i cant concentrate, and its jut traumatizing, at the moment i am still healthy, am even going to work. I believe this is not a death sentence for me, i know God can work a miracle for me, He will heal me, in Jesus name. I need you to pray with/ for me, its not easy, i am only 28yrs old, i am still young, cant imagine my life cut short by this dreadful disease, please please, pray that I get healed, there is nothing impossible with God, He will work a miracle for me, God, please , this is the most difficult time of my life, i need you to manifest yourself in me, i need your presence lord, heal me dear Jesus... Thanks you Lord. In Jesus name i pray, Amen.

#2 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:27 AM

Father, You Will is that none of us perish. I bring the need of this man for the healing of HIV. I pray O Father send people to the pathway of this man who will also help him to know Jesus intimately through Your Word. May this man accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Thank You, Jesus that You are the same yesterday, today and forever. Bring healing upon this man, Father. Let this miracle of healing change him and he will never be the same again. May he seek You and serve You forever, Lord. Thank You, Father for the promise of Your Word. By Jesus' stripes we are healed. May the blood of Jesus wash away every HIV cell in his body and make him whole, Lord. Thank You for healing him in all areas, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:44 AM

Amen!!! Indeed by Your stripes and your wounds we are healed. Your sacrifice on the cross made it possible for all of us to have access to salvation and healing. Lord, we trust you and believe in You. It is in Jesus' precious and powerful name that we ask for healing for Nekesa. Your Word tells us that if we ask for anything in Jesus' name, You will hear us and grant the request in accordance to Your will and riches in heaven. Lord, we pray that Nekesa will be at peace with this dreadful diagnosis and be transformed into the useful vessel that You intended for him to be. Lord, Nekesa professes to be Your child and willing to trust You. In Jesus' name we pray that Nekesa will be filled with joy overflowing regardless of the circumstances that he will give testimony that the Holy Spirit comforts him in the darkest hour, and even though he walks in the valley of the shadow of death, he has to fear no evil because You are with him and will be with him until the end of time. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#4 eddiesgal

eddiesgal

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:19 PM

May God heal you totally of HIV and fill your life with many blessings. Amen.

#5 IMMANULZ

IMMANULZ

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:13 PM

MAY GOD TRANSFORM YOUR WHOLE BODY WITH SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS. FOR YOUR SAKE AMEN..!!!!

#6 Delores S

Delores S

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

Father God, thank You for the life of Nekesa. Keep Nekesa positive and we speak words of health, prosperity and well being over her/his life. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen and amen.

Dear Members,

I have just came across this site and i thanked God for is, as here i can be able to request for prayers, I was diagnosed with HIV last week on Friday, its been rough past couple of days, i cant sleep, i cant concentrate, and its jut traumatizing, at the moment i am still healthy, am even going to work.

I believe this is not a death sentence for me, i know God can work a miracle for me, He will heal me, in Jesus name.

I need you to pray with/ for me, its not easy, i am only 28yrs old, i am still young, cant imagine my life cut short by this dreadful disease, please please, pray that I get healed, there is nothing impossible with God, He will work a miracle for me,

God, please , this is the most difficult time of my life, i need you to manifest yourself in me, i need your presence lord, heal me dear Jesus...

Thanks you Lord.

In Jesus name i pray, Amen.

#7 inHissteps

inHissteps

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:34 PM

Dear Members,

I have just came across this site and i thanked God for is, as here i can be able to request for prayers, I was diagnosed with HIV last week on Friday, its been rough past couple of days, i cant sleep, i cant concentrate, and its jut traumatizing, at the moment i am still healthy, am even going to work.

I believe this is not a death sentence for me, i know God can work a miracle for me, He will heal me, in Jesus name.

I need you to pray with/ for me, its not easy, i am only 28yrs old, i am still young, cant imagine my life cut short by this dreadful disease, please please, pray that I get healed, there is nothing impossible with God, He will work a miracle for me,

God, please , this is the most difficult time of my life, i need you to manifest yourself in me, i need your presence lord, heal me dear Jesus...

Thanks you Lord.

In Jesus name i pray, Amen.

Grace and peace, Nekesa,
I will not be afraid of evil tidings, my heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
The first report is NOT the last report! HalleluYah!

The following is a reply to another prayer request and am copying and pasting for you and putting your name in place:

Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (King James Version)
Pro 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Pro 4:21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
Pro 4:22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health (medicine) to all their flesh.

Please read it these scriptures slowly and ask Holy Spirit as you read to give you revelation on this word of God:
Isa 53:1 Who has believed our message? To whom has the LORD'S power been revealed?
Isa 53:2 He grew up in his presence like a young tree, like a root out of dry ground. He had no form or majesty that would make us look at him. He had nothing in his appearance that would make us desire him.
Isa 53:3 He was despised and rejected by people. He was a man of sorrows, familiar with suffering. He was despised like one from whom people turn their faces, and we didn't consider him to be worth anything.
Isa 53:4 He certainly has taken upon himself our suffering and carried our sorrows, but we thought that God had wounded him, beat him, and punished him.
Isa 53:5 He was wounded for our rebellious acts. He was crushed for our sins. He was punished so that we could have peace, and we received healing from his wounds.
Isa 53:6 We have all strayed like sheep. Each one of us has turned to go his own way, and the LORD has laid all our sins on him.
Isa 53:7 He was abused and punished, but he didn't open his mouth. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter. He was like a sheep that is silent when its wool is cut off. He didn't open his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was arrested, taken away, and judged. Who would have thought that he would be removed from the world? He was killed because of my people's rebellion.
Isa 53:9 He was placed in a tomb with the wicked. He was put there with the rich when he died, although he had done nothing violent and had never spoken a lie.
Isa 53:10 Yet, it was the LORD'S will to crush him with suffering. When the LORD has made his life a sacrifice for our wrongdoings, he will see his descendants for many days. The will of the LORD will succeed through him.
Isa 53:11 He will see and be satisfied because of his suffering. My righteous servant will acquit many people because of what he has learned through suffering. He will carry their sins as a burden.
Isa 53:12 So I will give him a share among the mighty, and he will divide the prize with the strong, because he poured out his life in death and he was counted with sinners. He carried the sins of many. He intercedes for those who are rebellious.

Then please read 1Pe 2:24 Christ carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we being freed from our sins, we could live a life that has God's approval. His wounds have healed you.
(God's Word version)

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psa 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Psa 103:4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Psa 103:5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
sa 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
Psa 116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
Psa 116:14 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.

Nekesa, as a believer in Jesus and having the life of God (zoe) life flowing through your veins, the word of God says, you are a new creation, old things have passed away, behold all things have become new) your old man is dead and all it's dealings...Jesus took your old man to the cross with Him. When He died, you died with Him, when He was buried, you were buried, with Him, when He rose again in resurrection power, you rose up with Him, a new creation...a new species of being. Praise the Lord the person you used to be and the things you used to do died on the cross with Jesus..that old man is dead.

Father we thank you for that your word says that Nekesa was crucified with Christ, nevertheless Nekesa lives, yet it's not Nekesa who lives, but Christ who lives in Nekesa and the life she now lives in the flesh, she lives by the faith of the Son of God who loved Nekesa and gave Himself for Nekesa. We thank you that sin has no more dominion over Nekesa, neither the effects of sin for Jesus took Nekesa's sin and the effects on his own body on the tree..he became a curse for Nekesa as 1 Peter 2:24 says...who his own self bare her sin in his own body on the tree (cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree) that Nekesa being dead to sin should live unto righteousness, by whose stripes Nekesa is healed.

Thank you Lord for healing, for wholeness, for victory! In Jesus name...amen!