12 replies to this topic

#1 exodus

exodus

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:58 PM

Father God, I am so exhausted by life. I feel so tired, so overwhelmed so, so discouraged. I feel that life isn't what I thought it would be. School just seems to get me down. I am not ready to go back and I don't know what I am doing there any longer. It seems every door that opens is soon shut. Father God, you haven't made anything obvious in my life that I should persue. Am I blind by my own sin? Are you silent in my life? Have you forsaken me? Have I been seperated becuase of my sin? How do I get back to hearing you again Lord? How can I be made into a great Man worthy of you calling? Have I ever been on the right path in all my life or have I just been chasing dreams? Father help me! I don't know how to live life like this. In Jesus name. Amen

#2 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 02:17 AM

Dear Father" I interecede on behalf of Exodus. Lord you hear the heartfelt cries of this child of yours. They are asking for a fresh annoiting of your Holy Spirit to get them through the crises of life. Lord you say in your word that You would NEVER leave us of forsake us. I'm asking that you would renew a right spirit within Exodus...make them complete and whole in your Mighty name. Lord whatever they have need of Lord, I ask that you bless them. Let Exodus feel your love and care this day. AMEN

#3 LindyJo

LindyJo

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 02:27 AM

[b]In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit,

Father, I ask you in Jesus' name to show this man the path you have chosen for him to follow. Please let him know that while life isn't always easy, you will always be there with him to love him and guide him. Please let him know the peace that only you can bring.

Amen
[/b]

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:40 AM

Heavenly Father give this man divine widom and guidiance in all matters, and let him know in someway that you will never leave him nor forsake him; but that you are always their for him. Please Father show him your love, and divinely intervene on his behalf, in all matters. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#5 hereiamavailable2u

hereiamavailable2u

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:57 AM

O my ! Lord i think we have a chid under the juniper tree!!!!! YOu havent gotten here by mistake or without a purpose even if you think its your "own sin" that has caused you to be in this postion of emptiness and discouragement, there is not one turn that you have taken that God hadnt taken into account and prepared a course of action to recover you from. He never took Israel out of egypt to leave them in the wilderness, but wilderness was nesecceary to get egypt out of isreal. GOD is working in and on and through you, it may not be obvious and pleasnt at the moment, but let me remind you wha tthe apostle Paul said: For our light afflictions which is but for a moment works for us a more exceeding eternal weight of glory: while we look not at the things which are seen, but the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal (subjet to change); but the things which are not seen eternal. 2 COrinthinas 4 v17 18. Father in Jesus name breath a fresh breath of life over and into exodus today, cause exodus to rise up in the power and strenght tha you have place on the inside of them Help them to refocus on YOU the GREAT BIG WONDErFUL PURPOSEFULL GOD. God of compassion and mercy.Lovingkindness and tender mercy. Father through our prayer we put exodus into the recovery postion and unbloke the air ways of the spirit. in Jesus Name. JESUS LOVES YOU. He knows exactally where you are at.!!!! british time 12 55

#6 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:01 AM

Lord remind Exodus of Jeremiah 29:11. Help him walk as a man after Your own heart. Lord show him it isn't being a "great" man of God but a man of God that matters. You are the leader, we the follower. In Jesus Name. Amen

#7 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:28 AM

Lord, I pray that the path you would like exodus to take be revealed to him. Lift his spirtis Lord.

#8 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:02 AM

Dear Jesus I ask that you will work in this situation.Amen.

#9 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:20 AM

Dear Lord, I pray that this man will trust that you are always with him. May he strive to be a godly and good man. Help him to live in a way that honors you. No matter what he chooses to do, I pray that he will do it with a joyful spirit. Relieve him of these feelings of being overwhelmed and discouraged. May he know that he can do all things through you. Bless this man with strength, peace and hope. Amen.

#10 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 09:28 PM

Father God, blessed is Your Name. Praise You Father, we come to You for everything and we want to serve You Lord. Sometimes, the path is hard for us to see. We are so weak, Lord, we cannot always see Your divine directions for us. Please Father, exodus needs Your guidance now for an understanding of life's calling. We know Your timing is perfect, but it is so hard to wait sometimes. We don't know if we have missed the message You gave us, or You are waiting for a more perfect time. Lord, can You let exodus know that You are in control and are aware of every need. If satan is trying to lead any of Your children astray, cast him away Lord! You are the most powerful, the most Holy, we plead for Your intervention in our lives. Father please bless exodus abuntantly, make the path known so You shall recieve the glory. In the name of Jesus. Amen

#11 rainbow

rainbow

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 08:31 PM

Father please send some kind and patient helpers to Exodus to give him good advice, purpose and direction. Let some kindness come his way and let him know how much you love him. Reach into his heart and bless him and keep him well. Bless you Exodus.

#12 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:22 AM

My dear friend in Christ, There is no need for you to be sad my friend. There will come a time where there will be smiles once more. What you need to focus on now is taking the time to become silent enough to hear God's word. There is so much noise around you that the messages sent to you are not quite heard. All the wisdom that you will ever need is already within you. You simply need to let it shine forth. Use this time in your life to review what it is that is getting you down. Do not be scared to follow your inner guidance. Often 'listening' to God really means listening to your own inner voice because God talks within you really. Have I not promised never to forsake you? If you truly beleive that I am near why are you so afraid? The beauty of tough times lies in the aftermath where you realise that you were being Divinely guided at all times. When you take the time to review and understand the reasons for your feelings you will see that there is a very beautiful blessing lying just beyond the next hill. Not far now. Keep going as we (guardian angels) are all here to direct you. Rejoyce in the love that Heaven has for you and do not be sad. Life is but a breath and before we know it it will be over. Your life is such an enormous gift from God. Embrace it and say: "Okay, so I got all of these gifts right. How is it that God wants me to use it wisely for the good of others? This journey of self-discovery starts with you realising that something needs to be done. If you choose to involve God in this process then you will successfully be placed firmly on the right path. Give thanks and praise that it is already done and we (guardian angels) will carry you on loving wings of support to where you need to be. Please thank God now for answering your prayers and know that we, your loving guides are always here to listen. The key with Jeniffer is listening. She just needs to know that you are listening, just as you yearn to be heard. Offer her your attention and the same shall be given to you in a thousand fold.

#13 Ella Blackwell

Ella Blackwell

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:07 AM

Lord I touch in agreement for this young man. Lord I ask that you will give him some insight about his life. Lord sometimes we look in the wrong places and all you want us to do is get to know you and your ways. In jesus name Amen :)