13 replies to this topic

#1 Robbie

Robbie

New Prayer Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:15 PM

Dear friends in Christ, please pray for us. We were both raised in Christian homes and I am finding myself deeper in a depression and feel so hopeless in prayer. We have only been married for 9 months and he has been sick many of them. I do not know where to turn and God promised us that when 2 or more are gathered that he would be there and I am hoping that my brothers and sisters here will pray for God to touch David's heart. God bless you all and your families.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:46 PM

Lord be with David and grant him peace of mind. Stop all intrigue with anything not of You. In Jesus Name. amen.

#3 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:08 AM

Dear Lord: I come into agreement with Robbie and her desire that her husband be made whole. Lord, you are all that we need in life. When you are first in our lives, you will add any thing else that we need. I pray that you would sen people into David's Life at this very moment to get hi on the right track again. Bless Robbie for her desire to be the wife that you intended her to be. Lord, without you we can do NOTHING, and we will not be happy in this world. AMEN

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:02 AM

Father God I am believing you for this husband today that you will perform a miracle in him, heal him spiritually, and physically and in anyway he is in need of healing. Father take all the intrigue from him that is not of you. We are in this world; but we are not to be a part of the world; in its sin; sickness or anything not relating to you. Father please bless this marriage, and lift this womans depression. Put peace, joy, and happiness in her heart. Help her husband to put you first in his life, and send someone to him to talk to him that will be able to reach him for you. Father you know who that person is; and we don't. In the name of Jesus. I ask this. amen.

#5 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:38 AM

Lord, Please come into the heart of this husband and remove this depression from him. Resotre his christian beliefs.

#6 ekikaseven

ekikaseven

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:37 PM

Father, Touch David. Bring him unto repentence. Open the eyes of his understanding. Deliver him from the evil one. Heal his body & spirit. Uplift & comfort Robbie. Amen.

#7 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:28 PM

Dear Lord, open David's eyes to the truth. May he desire to have the salvation that you offer to him. Help him to turn his back on evil. Lead him to a godly man that can help him to re-build his relationship wtih you Lord. Bless his wife with peace, strength and hope. Amen.

#8 NicoleneCoetzee_13

NicoleneCoetzee_13

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:09 PM

Father in Heaven, We lift up to You David and his faithful wife, your servant. She is struggling to support her husband's choices my Lord and finds it difficult to withstand feelings of dispair. Please grant all people involved in this situation the mercy, strength, and courage to persevere in You Name and shed light in their actions. Thank You Father for Your powerful intercession in this matter. Amen

#9 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 03:26 PM

Dear God Meet this persons needs.Amen.

#10 faithful_trusted_believer

faithful_trusted_believer

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 07:40 PM

I pray for David's salvation and ask that you guide him to things that are right, in Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

#11 trace23

trace23

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 12:47 PM

Dear Lord please answer Robbie's and all our prayers. I pray that her husband is delivered and that they will be once again a happy loving couple, living the values of Jesus Christ. Lord hear my prayer. Amen

#12 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:27 PM

Lord: We continue to life up the needs of this man. We pray that any evil influences and spirits be broken off of him. Save him I pray. AMEN

#13 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 06:26 AM

I am still praying.

#14 mommas5

mommas5

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:33 PM

Lord Jesus ... We pray for Davids salvation ... Please bring Godly men into his life and bless and strengthen Robbie as she continues to pray for her husband Thank You Father !