3 replies to this topic

#1 Spring

Spring

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:53 AM

Dear Lord, I come to you now in prayer, Lord, you know of the struggles that I am going through, the worries, fears and doubts over these situations. Heal and deliver these situations and bring a peaceful closure to them. I ask this in your name Lord, and I pray that many will come to you in prayer on my behalf. Amen

#2 bounty

bounty

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:26 AM

I pray you will give Spring the strength and healing that he needs.

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

Father, I lift Spring to You. Remind him, Lord that You are not giving him the spirit of fear but of love, power and sound mind. Every thought that enters the mind comes from four possible sources, self, satan, people of the world or God. Thank You, Father for reminding us Your Word in John 8:44, that Satan is the father of lies and so his weapons are deception, pressures, persecution, cares and worries. Father, please protect the mind of Spring from the lies of Satan. Renew his mind, Father and restore his soul. May he turn to You with faith and believe that only Your Word is the truth. Thank You, Lord for Your Word in Proverbs 23:7 which says "As he thinks within himself so he is." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

AMEN!!! Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement with Patches and pray that You would hold Spring's thoughts captive unto You, Lord, through Christ Jesus. Lord, please send angels to continually remind him that You, the one who began the work in him will complete it through Christ Jesus, to remind him that You love him and have special thoughts and plans for him. Lord, I pray that he will find comfort in the knowledge that You are greater than the one who is in this world. Lord, open his eyes and his ears to see through the lies and be able to focus on You and You alone, not on the issues at hand. I pray that Spring will cast all his cares upon You, that he will lay all his burdens down at Your feet, that every time that he does not know what to do, he will cast all his cares upon You. In Jesus' precious and marvelous name I pray, Amen.