7 replies to this topic

#1 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:04 AM

My dear brothers and sisters, May God richly bless you today!!! I call on you, sweet prayer warriors, because of your enduring faith and trust in the God of Wonders, that GREAT I AM, who hears our prayers and answers them. I received a call this morning from my husband, Sean, working in Iraq. He's not well physically. For the past four months he has been enduring a swollen leg and some other symptoms that caused him to seek medical attention. The doctors in Iraq have been able to rule out 'congestive heart failure', 'peripheral arterial/vascular disease', and 'blood clots'. So that is great news, indeed. Nevertheless, there are questions unanswered about the swelling that does not respond to medications and there are some 'spots' on his lungs - he's asmatic (Sp?) sp that could account for that. What i am asking is for you to join me in prayer for him, for God's healing hand to be placed upon Sean's body. Please, intercede for renewed strength, like the eagles, for peace of mind and rest. In Jesus' name, let us pray for God's angels to whisper reassurance in his ears and remind him not to despair; to be brave and resolute for God is with him now and forevermore. In Jesus' name, Amen. I thank you for your love and constant support, m

#2 Spring

Spring

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

My dear brothers and sisters,
May God richly bless you today!!! I call on you, sweet prayer warriors, because of your enduring faith and trust in the God of Wonders, that GREAT I AM, who hears our prayers and answers them. I received a call this morning from my husband, Sean, working in Iraq. He's not well physically. For the past four months he has been enduring a swollen leg and some other symptoms that caused him to seek medical attention. The doctors in Iraq have been able to rule out 'congestive heart failure', 'peripheral arterial/vascular disease', and 'blood clots'. So that is great news, indeed. Nevertheless, there are questions unanswered about the swelling that does not respond to medications and there are some 'spots' on his lungs - he's asmatic (Sp?) sp that could account for that.
What i am asking is for you to join me in prayer for him, for God's healing hand to be placed upon Sean's body. Please, intercede for renewed strength, like the eagles, for peace of mind and rest. In Jesus' name, let us pray for God's angels to whisper reassurance in his ears and remind him not to despair; to be brave and resolute for God is with him now and forevermore. In Jesus' name, Amen.
I thank you for your love and constant support,
m

Dear Lord, I lift Sean up to you in prayer and ask Lord, that you will bring complete healing to his leg and the symptoms he is having, be with him Lord, as he struggles with this undiagnoses condition, and Lord, please restore his health physically and emotionally. I ask this in your name, Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:38 PM

Bless the Lord, O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all His benefits. Father, I lift both Sean and Mirta to You for healing and comfort. As I claim Your Word in Psalm 103 for all of us particularly for Sean who is physically unwell. We thank You, Father for the promise of Your Word. We believe that He who promised is faithful. Father, be with Sean right now as we pray for him. Let Your Word come to pass upon him that You have forgiven all his sins and healed ALL his dieseases. Thank You that You are our Redeemer and Your promised to redeem Sean from destruction and crown him with Your lovingkindness and tender mercies. Father, thank You that we need not have to worry about food and any other needs for You have satisfied our mouth with good things so that our youth is renewed like the eagle's. O Father, thank You for executing righteousness and judgement for all of us. Your ways have been made known through Your prophet Moses and Your act unto the children of Israel. Loving Father, thank You that we are given the power and authority to call You Abba Father because You are merciful and gracious and slow to anger and plenty in mercy. Thank You that all our sins have been forgiven because Jesus took the sins of the world and died for us on the cross and rose again. He has given us prosperity, health, healing and all that His Word has promised as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our sins. Thank You Father that You no longer remember all of our sins. We bless Your name Father including Your Son, Jesus Christ and all Your Holy Spirit that has been assigned to watch over us. Right now, I pray that Sean's body is no longer laden with sickness. Thank You for giving him complete wholeness in mind, body and soul, Lord. Thank You for assuring Mirta that her husband is healed in Jesus' name. Praise God. You are indeed the Great Physician whose Word is the Truth. Praise God for this healing. Let every situation that involved Your children bring glory to Your Name, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#4 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

Lord bring healing to Sean. You know exactly what is wrong. Bring healing and wholeness to this man. In Jesus Name. Amen

#5 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

Thank you, Jesus, for sisters who are quick to answer the call to prayer. I thank you for their unceasing prayers and for their attitude of gratitude. Thank You, God, because we can go to You with all our issues and You are there for us every time, bringing peace and blessed assurance that lifts us up. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for the comfort You bring into our lives and the sustained strength that we find in You. Thank You, thank You, thank You, Lord. Your praises will be continually on my lips, You who are my Redeemer, my Tower of strength, my comforter, my refuge. Lord, I know that You are covering my husband with Your healing hand and i know that there is great purpose in all this and it will be for Your Glory. We will testify and give praises to Your name regardless of the outcome in this situation. We know that You, o Lord, are GREATER and Bigger than any situation we may encounter in this little speck of dust called Earth. Lord, You created us, You have loved us, You have provided for us, and You have brought us this far. It is in You that we trust, we will worship no other, for there is no other name in heaven, on earth, and under the earth that is greater than You. In Jesus' name I pray and remain grateful. Amen.

#6 Honeybuns

Honeybuns

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:42 AM

May God bless Sean with his healing hands. If not God alone, may God then guide the doctors in the right way to find a solution to his healing. May God bless Sean and his family.

#7 jesusforever

jesusforever

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:08 AM

i pray for all those working and living in iraq,may they be safe and in good healthe,amen.

#8 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:32 AM

God Be Praised!!!! I'm happy to report and testify that God did indeed answered our prayers. And he did so in a mighty way as only He can. As it turns out, tests revealed that Sean did experience a pulmonary embolism yet God protected him from a fatal outcome. Tha'ts an indicator that Sean's work here on earth is not done yet and God has plans yet for him. Amen! At this time, Sean is still recovering and he continues to work. His blood pressure is back to normal, his O2 sat's are within normal range. Praise God for His grace, His mercy and healing. Thanks for your continued support, love and most importantly your prayers!!! Let us continue to fight the good fight, m