4 replies to this topic

#1 kpadvocate

kpadvocate

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:28 AM

I know this sounds shallow, but can you pray for my skin defects to go away. They have had a profound effect on my self esteem and my face is scarred from this. Also pray for my friends' that have severe acne[worse than mine] It's depressing to have to wake up and feel like everything's okay until you look into the mirror. HELP.PLEASE REPLY/PRAY

#2 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:16 AM

Sweetie, i don't think it is shallow to ask for healing. I think God hears the prayer of the humbled and contrite heart. This seems like a painful situation and i know that Jesus is compassionate to us when He sees us suffering regardless of the reason. So, in the precious and powerful name of Jesus I pray that you will be healed, that your skin will be restored. I pray that God will give you peace of mind and healing for your wounded heart. I pray that he will soothe your tears and your take away any shame or humiliation you may have suffered. I pray that He will strengthen you and help you to keep your head held high and shining for Him. ipray for yur friends who are also afflictd with this condition. I pray that you will be able to give witness of the miracle of healing that is taking place in your life right now. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 kpadvocate

kpadvocate

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

Thanks so much

#4 peacemaker

peacemaker

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:14 PM

Dear God, I come into agreement with all who have prayed for 'kpadvocate' and her friends to be healed of their skin conditions. I ask that you heal them Lord for your name sake. Let this be a testimony for 'kpadvocate' that after requesting prayers he/she and his friends receive the manifestation of their healing. In Jesus' name, amen! Thank You Lord.

#5 Honeybuns

Honeybuns

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

thank you to all who have prayed for 'kpadvocate' and her friends to be healed of their skin conditions. it is not a nice place to be when you are not happy with yourself. just just remember 'kpadvocate' there are others out there who are not as fortunate as you. they may not have skin conditions, but organ conditions, no home, no family, no food. be grateful for what you have and know you are blessed to be in the situation you are in. should your prayer not help you, you can always consider "make-up". there are many products on the market that can assist with this. keep your head held high that you are beautiful within and that you are loved by God no matter what you look like.