11 replies to this topic

#1 infaith

infaith

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:27 AM

Hi every one, I just feeling very down I have been gaining weight very drasticly and nothing I do seems to help. Before I started to serve the Lord I have all ways been etheir under or excatly the right weight size but that was because of my cocaine habbit. I have been clean for four years now but putting on the pounds it is depressing because I am only 5'4" and 200lbs this is the biggest I have ever been. I have done diets that the doctor has given me to only loss 3lbs the first week and then gain 5 the next couple of week. I have worked very close with nutriginous and at the gym and I just can't loss the weight. I look in the mirror and at times I don't even know who I am looking at any more. I ask that you help me pray that the Lord help me to be at my ideal weight because my health is starting to be affected by this, and at times the feeling of doing cocaine again just to be thin has entered my mind I don't want to do so because I don't want to fail The Lord. Please pray Sis Angie

#2 JoshAndJennasMom

JoshAndJennasMom

PrayWay Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:01 PM

Angie - keep strong! Dear God in heaven please be with Angie. Lift her spirits and help her to loose weight and keep strong away from drugs. Angie is trying to stay strong in faith dear God, but she needs help. I pray that your strength and support engulf her and she stay sober and healthy. In your name Amen!

#3 jules

jules

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:35 PM

Lord, I pray that you will give Angie the strenth that she needs to stick to her goals. So not let her stray to other vises that she knows are wrong.

#4 charityanne

charityanne

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,857 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:51 PM

Dear Heavenly Father please help Angie to lose weight. Father show her what you would have her do to lose weight. Help her never ever to resort back to the cocaine habit, as I strongly suspect satan is whispering this kind of stuff in her ear to get her to use again, like she used to be thin. that just sounds like satan. The bible says satan cometh but for to rob, kill and destroy; and this would be his plans for her. Father I come against satan and all his evil tricks right now. In the name of Jesus deliver this lady from the weight gain, and lift her depression from being over weight. In the name of Jesus. amen.

#5 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:17 PM

O Heavenly Father. Angie needs You Lord. Help her Father, give her the assurance of Your Presence in her life. Repair her body from all effects of cocaine and condition her body to lose the weight that is unhealthy for her. Give her comfort. Send the angels to stand by her as she deals with this. You love us no matter what our weight or what we have done. But she knows that to be healthy for You she needs to lose weight. Help her with this, please God. Keep her strong, take away ANY AND ALL desire that satan may cause her to have for cocaine again. Bless her Father, we thank you and we love you Father so much and we are so grateful for your love for us. Amen

#6 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 02:51 AM

Dear Lord: I pray for Angie and the desires of her heart. Lord you know that she is struggling with her weight. Lord I ask that you reveal to Angie what she needs to do. Let her lover herself, regardless of how much she weighs. Lord we are not to look at the outward appearance, but rather on the heart. Angie sounds beautiful to me. I thank you for Angie and I pray for the desires of her heart to be filled. AMEN

#7 Iambeautiful

Iambeautiful

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:10 AM

Dear God I stand in agreement with this prayer.I lift up Angie to you as she struggles with weight.I ask that you will help her with this problem.Let her know that you love her and care about her.Help her grow closer to you. Send angels around her. In your wonderful name I pray Amen

#8 meg

meg

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,470 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 10:21 AM

Dear Lord we thank You and praise You that Angie was able to free herself from her addiction to cocaine and bring herself to You. Lord she is now having trouble with her weight and has even considered using again to lose pounds. Lord hurry to her!! It is indeed as Charityanne mentioned, Satan whispering in her ear. Lord we know You will shout if needed to prevent Angie from doing this.Lead her Lord to the right diet for her. Let her know it is not really a diet she needs but a life change in her habits. I know how hard it is to lose weight. Lord surround her with people who will support her.Send a good freind who will walk with her. Give her a love for fruit and veggies. When she loses weight Lord do not let her gain it back. Let her know that she is just as beautiful to You right now as she was when she was thin. Give her strength Lord.In Jesus name Amen

#9 RubyZ

RubyZ

Prayer Power Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:49 AM

Dear Lord, help Angie to find the right diet and exercise program for her. May she be able to eat just the right amount of healthy foods that her body needs. Lead her to other Christians that will encourage and support her. I pray that she will no longer be tempted to return to drug use for weight loss. Help her to be healthy. Amen.

#10 Trusting God

Trusting God

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:53 AM

Dear Lord: I ask that you would continue to be with Angie and to help her with the concern over her weight. Lord, you have the answer to this situation, and may Angie realize that this battle belongs to you. As Angie places her complete trust in you, may you move all the obstacles in her way. AMEN

#11 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:02 AM

Lord be with Angie. Father first take care of her esteem issues, the issues that make her personality one that is addictive...cocaine, food (opposite ends of the same spectrum). Bring her loving support, Father as she strives to lose weight but also remind her that she is worthy of life and of love too thin, too heavy, just right. You love her regardless and so does anyone who loves in You. In Jesus Name. Amen.

#12 nanallyne

nanallyne

Prayer Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:40 AM

Father, we praise You and we love You. We continue to pray in agreement for Angie. Please bless her and hear her prayers. In the name of Jesus. Amen