10 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:57 AM

I called a lawyer friend who is a Christian woman to help me with my retirement fund. I told her all the details. Because of my status there is a possibility that I may receive 50% of the amount and the rest to be paid to the insolvency office. I am very sad but will not give up my faith at this situation. Please pray that God will intervene and that He will use this lawyer friend to deal with this case with success. That I will be paid in full amount of the fund. Father, when all else fail I know You will be successful. I am asking for Your divine help, Lord and seek Your blessing and approval upon my lawyer friend who is helping me out with this situation. Father, I have worked more than 30 years to save that amount only to be robbed by thieves and robbers when I needed the money the most. Father, I am trusting You with all my heart that all is well. I stand upon Your Word in Mark 11:24 and believe that not a single amount of that fund is taken by the robbers because I pray and desire in my heart according to Your Word that when the time come for me to withdraw the money it will be paid in full to me just as my Lord Jesus Christ paid in full through death the sins of the whole world. Thank You, Father. I refuse to entertain any negative thoughts but believing in the power and saving grace of my Lord Jesus Christ that with Him nothing is impossible. Thank You, Lord for helping my friend. Bless her Lord because this person has helped many people from our Church who needs legal help. The others have testify of Your goodness, Lord and I am not exempted. I will testify that You are worthy to be praise and glorified. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#2 Nessa

Nessa

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,110 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:00 AM

Lord let justice and fairness be served for Patches. Bring her joy and peace over this matter, give her attorney YOUR wisdom. In Jesus Name. Amen

#3 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:38 AM

Thank you so much Nessa for your fast support through prayer. I am hoping that my brothers and sisters in Christ pray for this need. That my retirement fund is protected and given the whole lump sum to me for me to survive. What with this economic recession, how to survive with so little fund. Father, thank You for watching over us? Thank You that You already forsee this need and You have answered. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

#4 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Father, thank You. I know You will make a way where there seems to be no way. I believe and remind my self that I am victorious in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#5 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

Father, In Jesus' name I pray that You will grant sister patches the desires of her heart in accordance to Your will. Lord, she is a faithful woman of God and trusts in You with childlike faith as You have asked us to be. Lord, I pray that she will find favor in Your eyes; that You will continue to give her wisdom and intelligence to deal with these situations. Lord, I pray that You will anoint her lawyer and give her the correct wise words to compel those in charge of those pension funds to release the money owed to sister patches, every cent of it. In Jesus' name I pray for continued assurance and peace in her heart, peace like a river flooding her soul. give her joy through these trials and tribulations and sustain her, Lord, that her patience will be increased, that her faith will be increased and that she will continually use You Word and give praises to Your name as these battles rage on. In Jesus' name I pray that You will grant her the privilege of seeing how You fight this battle for her. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. ps. i love you, my sister!!! Be strong and be encouraged for He is with you...

#6 Friend of peace

Friend of peace

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,958 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

God, Please let Patches receive all of the money that she is entitled to. Please let none of it go to the insolvency office. Please give the lawyer friend who is helping Patches wisdom, favor, and all that is needed in handing Patches' case. In Jesus' name, amen.

#7 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

Thank you Mirta and FOP for your prayers. Please continue to lift this need to God for me and for my lawyer friend whom I believe is placed in our Church for a reason. She has helped many people from our Church on legal matter. A strong believer and a very caring person. Father, You heard our prayers, You know how I feel. No matter what the answer, Father, I thank You and I pray that this situation is for the glory of Your name only. I will continue to worship You, Father and I will not give up. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#8 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:09 PM

I met with my lawyer friend this morning before Church service and not much that she can help me about this situation. I am asking all of you to pray for me that God will protect every cent of this retirement fund. When I meet with those officers in the insolvency department soon before I can apply to get this fund release, I pray that God will speak to me clearly and give me His instruction. Father, thank You that we can call upon You in our day of trouble. I bring this situation regarding my retirement fund to You along with all the fears, worry and anger I have in my heart in Jesus' name. Before I meet with the relevant authority for the withdrawal of this fund, I pray O Father, that You will speak to me in clarity and that I will understand Your instruction to handle this situation. Help me, Lord. Tell me what to do. It must be according to Your plan Lord not mine. Help me not to doubt Your instruction and Your Word. That I will hear clearly with wisdom and understanding, Father. Help me to be patient, Father, and to wait for Your timing. I know all is well because You know I have been working so hard to save for my retirement. Whatever the outcome, Lord, I will trust You. You, my Lord Jesus Christ is my Provider, my Redeemer, Healer, Protector. I put my trust in You, Father. Thank You, Lord. While in Church You gave me this Word when I pray over this situation. Ps 49:16 "Be not thou afraid when one is made rich, when the glory of his house is increased." Father, all that I have comes from You and You deserve the praise and thanksgiving, honor, worship and glory from me for Your Holy name. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#9 peggyrose

peggyrose

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

Father i lift this situation up to You in prayer. i ask that You turn it around for the good for patches and let her receive her full retirement. in Jesus name amen

#10 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

Father we pray for Patches retirement fund to be given her in full amount, that every cent she will receive..in Jesus name we pray Amen

#11 patches

patches

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,527 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:48 PM

Father, thank You for hearing the prayers of my friends here. Father, help me to be still and unrest my soul so that I am able to hear Your instruction and Your voice clearly today. Tell me what to do and say to those whom I will meet soon regarding this matter. I am now putting all my hope, trust and faith in Your mercy and grace, Father. Thank You for all that You have done to me and what You are about to do now and in the future. Help me always to joyfully praise and thank You, Father. Let those who are trying to destroy my life will get no peace until they seek You and seek forgiveness. Help me to forgive those people Lord without condition. Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.