2 replies to this topic

#1 melz

melz

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:54 AM

my friend zahid has been diagnosed with early stages lung cancer last oct, he has now been for 7 radiation treatments, please pray that he is completely healed and that he will accept our Lord Jesus in his life, i believe that God has been with him through out this, and it's only God that will perform this miracle in his life, so far the x-ray shows that whatever was there is now a spot, and i thank God for touching and healing him, please pray that he is now cancer free, and that he will acknowledge Our Father has his savior

#2 Mirta

Mirta

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:41 AM

In Jesus' name we pray that God will continue to use Zahid's doctors to bring on the healing. I pray that he will be healed with complete healing and will be able to testify openly and unashamed that God healed him because there is no other human explanation possible for the healing. In Jesus' name I pray that he will be surrounded and covered in prayer and loving friends who will testify and witness to him about God's great love. In Jesus' name I pray for his salvation and forgiveness of his sin. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

#3 bibs

bibs

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:38 AM

my friend zahid has been diagnosed with early stages lung cancer last oct, he has now been for 7 radiation treatments, please pray that he is completely healed and that he will accept our Lord Jesus in his life, i believe that God has been with him through out this, and it's only God that will perform this miracle in his life, so far the x-ray shows that whatever was there is now a spot, and i thank God for touching and healing him, please pray that he is now cancer free, and that he will acknowledge Our Father has his savior

Dear Father,
i lifet Zahid to you for the complete healing of his cancerous symptoms. Please ensure that he is healed completely from that disease and that he will accept your Son as the only savior.