2 replies to this topic

#1 simonpeter

simonpeter

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:45 PM

i and used to masturbation and i am trying my best to put a stop to it, i need prayer of deliverance. i am a teacher in a public school and some of my student treaten me for correcting them, ineed prayer that they will not find there way but se the light. my brother is proud, greedy and does not want correction, pray foe him to be humble generous and obidient.

#2 holly joy

holly joy

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:17 PM

Father; place your hand on these brothers. Lead them closer to you and closer to one another. I pray also for the students. May they see Your Love in their teacher and be drawn to you. Give him the right words to teach and lead these little souls. Praise You and thank You Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen.

#3 blooms6122

blooms6122

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:55 PM

Lord,I lift up simonpeter to You for prayer,and for your help.Lord,in Your mercy,please deliver this brother,Your precious child,from masturbation.Lord,help him to overcome the longing for it,and help him to "die" from the sins of the flesh. Father,please help his brother too,Father,by giving him the great gift of humbleness,and gentleness,and a desire to place others first.Lord,let Jesus be the wonderful shining light of example in simonpeter's brothers life,for the glory of Your name! Dear Father,I also pray that You give simonpeter directions on how to deal with these students who are threatening him,and I pray that You bless him with wisdom,knowledge and understanding in this situation with his students.Father,please guide his actions,and his words whilst dealing with this problem. Father,I pray for victory,for simonpeter and his brother for all these issues. Thankyou father.In Jesus Christs name I pray.Amen.