#31 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:52 AM

Dear precious sister:

I have learned (kicking and screaming) that it is not about what I can see, nor what I feel, nor what I can do or not do.
It is about submission to Him.
To give up your life (self, spouse, dreams) in obedience to any and all that is of His will.
(Though He slay me, yet I will trust Him Job 13:15)
I have found that He wants to mold both of us. (Hope & me / you & your husband)
That He wants to grow the faith in both of us.
That He wants to develop the fruits of His spirit in both of us.

And that when it is time to reunite you with your husband and the dreams He has for you, no satan, nor man, nor force or distance on earth can stop it.

Thanks Mike. Thanks everyone for I know we all continue to pray for each other.
This is what I am seeking Mike, to come to that place of rest with trust and faith, truly believing that when He is ready and when the time is right God will show me the way. I know that I am moving forward in my own journey, though it feels slow sometimes, but I accept that. And when I need to feel the pain I let it come, though it may feel hard I hold on to the belief that it is from God.
I come here for the encouragement and spiritual strength that having this support offers.

Dear God, I thank you for the prayway team, and for all the blessings that you bestow on me each and every day. I always need the strength to carry on. I want to keep my eyes and heart on You and want to keep on believing that You are constantly doing Your work even when we think we can't see it and that when the time is right You will shower me with blessings. Heavenly Father, continue to bless M and fill his heart and mind with hope and faith and let him come to accept the love I have for him. Encircle him with your light so that he may be relieved of his pain. I thank you God for the miracles You have already worked in my life and for the day when M and I will be together in Your holy name.
This I pray in Jesus' name
Amen

#32 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:21 AM

Heavenly Father, I come to You this morning in prayer. I continue to ask for Your guidance and grace so that I can keep my faith. I thank You for the abundant blessings you bestow on me everyday. I thank You for sending my son to be a comfort to me in this time of storm. I know that You are working Your miracles everyday even if it feels like I cannot see them. I thank You for strengthening my faith and reminding me to walk in Your path. I give You all honour and praise for the love that You shower on me. Teach me Lord to love you in the same way and to multiply that love for You. Teach me to have faith that will not be moved by any evil or mischief. Teach me to 'live by faith and not by sight'. I bring before you my request for healing for my marriage, that M and I find the way to be together so that we can work on having the marriage and life that You intended for us. I know that we must not hurry Your work and that we must accept that it will be done in Your time and when You see that it is the right time for us. Understand my urgency and anxiety that I am trying to lay at Your feet. I ask of You that You ease this burden in my heart and fill my heart instead with the joy of reconciliation with M and the knowing that we are on the path of togetherness. I ask this in Jesus' name Amen. I continue to pray for everyone on here even though I may not always post. I check and pray every morning and every night and in the day. May God bless us all and keep us in His light.

#33 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:09 AM

Something I have pondered for years, so I offer it to you today: This wait hurts. This trial eats me alive some days. Some days it seems way bigger than I can handle. Then, I am reminded of what Jesus did. For me .......... and my prodigal. I decide for the millionth time to keep faith in this cross I bear. And thank God I do not carry it alone. And thank God for I faith I do have. For it gives me just the hope I need for today. Thank God Thank God. Thank God!

#34 tonia_teddy

tonia_teddy

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:18 AM

Lord please help keep mjr's marriage. Let the devil be put to shame in their lives in Jesus name. May they be able to work out their differences and live forever in loving union in Jesus name .Amen

#35 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

Father we pray for mjr's marriage, Father we ask you to do what is best to guide each heart, bring peace joy and understanding.. thank you Amen

#36 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:01 AM

I sit here this morning putting my heart and mind on the Lord. I have been doing well, praying faithfully and knowing and trusting that God is moving mountains in my situation. I can feel the deepening of my faith and that is what I am striving for. I know that God is working on restoring my marriage and guiding M and I. Even though there still seem to be obstacles in our way, I stand firm in my belief that M will be guided to find a way to reach out to me, and that I will be relieved of this pain and sadness. The light will shine on us and the joy will be restored to my life. Heavenly Father I thank you for keeping me in Your arms all this time, for easing my burden by letting me know that You are always at my side and will never leave me to face these trials alone. I thank you for the blessings you keep sending to me daily that help me to make it through each day. Through the times when I feel like it is too much for me or that it is going on too long, You comfort me and give me the strength to go on. I am striving to keep my heart set on You, to live by faith not by sight, to turn my circumstances to You and trust You with the results. Dear Lord, be with me as I continue to wait, give me the patience to wait quietly and with faith . I ask this in Jesus' name Amen

#37 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

I come to this family for help to keep my mind out of sadness and despair. I read all your posts and it gives me courage to continue. I have moments when I am overwhelmed by missing M and longing for a sign that he is willing and ready to put this marriage back on the right path. My heart aches with missing him and wanting to be with him. But I know I must wait patiently for the Lord to do His work. I ask of those who can, to offer up a prayer for the quick healing of this marriage. I appreciate all the prayers, they help to hold me up. And I am continually praying for everyone. Heavenly Father, I know that You never stop working for us. I know that You are moving in this situation. I thank You for the daily blessings You continue to shower on me. I know I am never alone even in my darkest hours. I strive to keep my faith. Please Heavenly Father I am asking for a sign that reconciliation has started in M's heart and mind. Please guide him to reach out to me so that the ache and longing can leave me, and I can once more feel the joy that I know You want for us all. Most of the time I know in my heart that all is well and that You are taking care of things and answering my prayers. There are just some times when my strength and faith take a small dip and the despair creeps in. I do my best not to give in to them; I remind myself that You love us all so much that You do not want us to be suffering. But sometimes it is hard to lift myself up. Dear God, lift me and M up into Your loving embrace, cover us with the blood of Jesus, bind this marriage with the cords of Your love. I ask this through Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns forever and forever Amen

#38 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:20 PM

Today was a very hard day for me. I woke up feeling so much of the pain and couldn't stop crying. I thank God for the comfort he sent to me in the form of supportive friends. I did send an email to M. I do it occasionally to let him know that I am still here waiting and hoping. He answered saying that he is not changing his mind about the divorce. It was difficult. I thank everyone who continues to offer up prayers for me and for all of us here seeking comfort and strength and support. Heavenly Father I am not giving up. I thank You for the word from M. At least I could tell that some of the hardness and bitterness have eased. Although it took me some time to recover, I want to continue on my path of or working towards reconciliation. I spent moments today asking what more should I pray for and I admit questioning whether my prayers are being heard and whether they will ever be answered. But I know that I must keep my faith and trust in You, Lord and continue to believe that You are doing what is best for me. I still try to listen to Your word to know what you are saying to me- what should I do. So tonight I will go to bed after praying in my usual way, and continue to ask for reconciliation. Dear God, I come to You to plead with You to shine Your light on M; make him see that reconciliation is possible and is the only way for us. Take away the doubt in his mind that we can learn to live together in harmony. Put only good thoughts in his mind that our love is strong and that we belong together. Help him to see that getting through this trial will make our future even more secure and it will build our relationship to even greater heights. Bless M with understanding of what is happening now with us. Continue to soften his heart and open it up to receive and accept my love. Please, dear Lord help me to endure this trial; be with me and support me all the way. I need Your help to keep me on the path and to keep believing that reconciliation is possible and will come when the time is right. Help me to wait, dear Father. I ask this in name of Our Father, and His Son Amen.

#39 kimmy

kimmy

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:29 AM

Dear God let your holy spiirt work in this marriage, destroy every scheme that the enemy has place in this family to destroy them, my God stretch out your rod and pull them together, let them unite and be happy, put the enemy to shame my God, give this couple restoration and allow them to understand that they have been brought through the God Led dessert, the holy spirit is with them, the pain, suffering and all that they are going through will soon be forgotten because the Lord has something greater for them... Hang in there, persevere, seek God in this difficult moment

#40 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:31 PM

Father, I love You so much, yet it compares nothing to the love You have for me or any of Your children. Father, thank You for unconditional love. Fathe, I know this pain that mjr has. I remeber when Ken left a little over two years ago. Father, I don't want that pain for anyone. It saddens me. Please let mjr feel Your presence and be comforted tonight. Father, in regards to this marriage, You hate divorce. I ask that M feel such a conviction and guilt about this divorce that he feels it physically. Father, let him think of his wife morning, day, and night, when he awakes in the morning let his dreams of her be remembered. I ask that you bind anything that is in the way of this marriage reconciliation. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#41 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:40 AM

I continue to pray for the entire prayway family. I thank everyone for their prayers and know that I am praying with everyone every day. I come before the Lord this morning with continued prayers- prayers for my faith to stand firm, that it not be shaken, that I am able to resist all temptations to give up. I know in my heart that God is working mightily in this situation. Sometimes it gets hard for me to remain strong in that conviction, but I am not giving up. Heavenly Father, I come before You and wish to put all my worries at Your feet. I wish to trust in Your grace and mercy that You know what is in my heart and what my worries and anxieties are and that You are looking after me. I thank You God for the comfort You continually give me and the many blessings daily. I thank You for the word that You speak to me every day giving me the strength and courage to go on. I thank You most heartily for the messengers of Your love that You send to remind me of Your work and to keep me on the just and right path. Dear Lord, please strengthen my faith, teach me how to live by faith and not by sight; teach me Lord how to trust in Your word and to know without a doubt that You are in control and that Your will will be done when You see that the time is right. Help me Lord to wait patiently, to calm my inner self, to give up the anxious stirrings and to be able to sit quietly and know that with You all things are possible. Help me Lord to keep my mind and heart set on You. Continue to bless M and guide him on the path of reconciliation. Give us Your guidance so that we will know how to reach each other. Open his heart dear Lord so that he has good thoughts of me all day today;so that he can accept and acknowledge my love for him. Show him the hope that this marriage is of Your doing and that we can together make it a good solid one as You intended it to be. Dear Father , remove any little bit of doubt left in M's heart and mind that keeps him from reaching out to me. Bring him back to this marriage, dear Lord. I ask that You work mightily to bring our family back together. I ask this through Christ our Lord, Your son and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever amen.

#42 n25an

n25an

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:54 PM

lord hold this wife up... bless her... be there for her... in jesus name... amen....

#43 angeladawn

angeladawn

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

Father, I lift this husband and wife up to You in prayer today. Father, what ever binds this husband from reaching out to his wife for full reconciliation, I ask that it be removed. Father, I ask that he be reminded of her often creating in him a longing for her. Reveal to him the deep love of his wife and help him to set aside any doubt or fear. Father, show him through others how to completely reach out to You each moment for guidance in Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

#44 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:02 AM

Father we lift this marriage up to you for healing we ask for total and complete healing restoration in this marriage.Guide this husband to reach out to his wife to start the healing process, comfort her as she waits in Jesus name we ask Amen

#45 n25an

n25an

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:56 AM

lord you are the only wise god.... do for them what they cannot do for themselves... in jesus name we pray amen...