215 replies to this topic

#16 Warydee

Warydee

PrayWay Member

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:55 AM

My dear sister I do not know your situation in detail but i would like to offer some advice. I urge you to move to the country where your husband is residing. For the bible says in Gen 2:24" For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh" and also in Ephesians 5:22-24 "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything" God is more than able to give you another job if that is what is refraining you from moving permanently. Omnipotent God we humbly request You to guide Mjr and her husband in making the right decions. Bless their marriage and seal it with the precious blood of Jesus. Amen

#17 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:55 AM

Thank you Warydee for your words and thoughts. Yes, part of the problem is that I need to move to where my husband is. It has not been easy to do that just yet,but I was trying to organise things so that it would happen. However my husband is now so angry and shut off from me that I am not sure I can do that now. But I have not given up hope of doing that. I know it is necessary and I am prepared to do it, despite the challenges that move may cause. I continue to pray that the Lord will keep us both in his light and bind us together and that when the time is right that we be reunited. Heavenly Father I come to to you asking for wisdom and guidance in make decisions. May you bless this marriage and bring M and I back to each other. Help me to find the peace inside of me as I wait on the Lord's word. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen

#18 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:14 PM

I continue to pray for a healing of our marriage and to ask you to pray for us. It seems that nothing much is happening, M is still not communicating with me. But I feel in my heart that God is doing His work and though I cannot see it right now I have to keep trusting and keep my faith. I do not believe that we should give up just because we do not see the signs that we want or think we should get; but that we continue to pray and trust in the Lord knowing that He is always working for us. Heavenly Father, I pray that you will continue to shine your light on this marriage, that you will continue to bless M and heal his pain so that he can accept my love for him and that he will want this marriage and not give up. Give us the wisdom and guidance to find the way to communicate with each other and find the way to make this marriage a holy and blessed one. Fill our hearts with forgiveness and acceptance so that we can mend whatever needs mending. Help us to find our way back to each other and build a strong bond as we had before. I ask this in Jesus' name Amen.

#19 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:04 AM

Dear Folks, Thanks for the continued prayers. The words of prayer from everyone for all the others encourage me and uplift me. The words of hope and faith give me strength. I spent the easter weekend with my mother so that I could feel her love and support helping to hold me up. I continue to pray for a mending of this marriage. But sometimes I am weak and the sadness overwhelms me. However I try not to let it get the better of me. Heavenly Father, My heart is set on you as I continue to trust that You are doing Your work in this situation. Though my faith seems to dip sometimes, I have to push hard to keep my mind set on the future and know that You have great things in store for me. I thank You God, for the many blessings I receive each day; sometimes just for making it through another day. I thank You for the family and friends that continue to support me in this time of darkness. Hear my prayer that this storm will be over soon and I will be strengthened in faith and love for You. Dear God I pray for the healing of this marriage, for Your guidance that M and I could find the way to reconcile and be together. Bless us with Your love and healing spirit. I ask that all those who can, join me in this prayer. This I ask in God's name Amen.

#20 jewell

jewell

New Prayer Poster

• Members2
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:12 PM

Dear God, You are the Author and Finisher of our faith. May your loving arms strengthen and reconcile this couple once more. May the be effusive in your love for each other. I bind ever form of spirit that may be in operation to destroy what the Lord has joint together. Father I declare restoration on this couple now. In Jesus Name Amen. I am seeking help and prayers for my marriage that is falling apart. My husband and I have been married for five years and we have had some challenging times. But we have always fought through it and promised to stay committed. Suddenly he has given up. We do not live in the same country because of work,etc. but we have tried to visit each other often and manage it. It seems that the distance is too hard now. My husband is very angry and hurt ( he thinks I did not want to move to be with him permanently). He is not communicating with me and is planning to file for a divorce. That is not what I want. I have been praying a lot and trying to have faith and be patient in the Lord, but I am losing my courage and strength. I appreciate any support. Mjr [/quote]

#21 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:17 AM

Dear Father, I come to you today as I do everyday, but my heart seems to be growing heavier with pain. Things do not seem to be moving in any direction. I know that many times we do see the movement until You are ready to reveal the results to us, but that we must trust and have faith that You never leave us for one moment and that You are always doing Your work and doing what is best for us. The waiting is getting harder. In my mind I understand that it is necessary, I understand that it is a test for me and for my faith and I want to pass that test. I keep a lot of thoughts and words in my mind to remind me that any trial we face in life is from You and for a purpose, that there are lessons to be learned and that I will come out of it stronger. But my heart is heavy. I feel on the urge of giving up sometimes and it takes a lot to pull me back. I cry a lot, but I let the tears flow as they wish, thinking of it as part of the healing. Sometimes we just have to give ourselves up to whatever overcomes us at the moment. The darkest hour before the dawn is always the hardest, but I cannot tell if the dawn is near. I know that many people give up just before the dawn and so never get to experience the break through so that their faith could be restored. I am trying to hold on till the moment of breakthrough. Heavenly Father, I ask for Your blessing for both me and M today. Bring Your peace upon me so that I could truly learn what it means to lay my burdens at your feet, ask for what I want and leave it to You to do Your work. Help me Father to give up the worrying and the anxieties and rest in Your comfort knowing that You will only do what is good for me. Give me the patience to continue waiting and trusting. I ask especially for Your support and guidance in dealing with the pain and anxiety as I wait. I want to ask for a sign that M's heart is softening and that he is re-considering his decision that he made in the midst of his own pain. I need some light from You that he is thinking about me and that he is coming out of his hurt enough to want this marriage. Dear God I lay this at Your feet and ask for Your mercy, I cannot do this alone. In Jesus' name Amen

#22 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

Lord, please give her guidance and show her exactly what to do. we ask that You arrange for this family to be reuinted and heal their marriage. we know nothing is impossible for You and we ask for You favor in this situation. comfort mjr and ease her burdens. give her hope that You are working things out and lead her to Your plan. in Jesus' name, amen!

#23 subhashree

subhashree

Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:38 AM

I am seeking help and prayers for my marriage that is falling apart. My husband and I have been married for five years and we have had some challenging times. But we have always fought through it and promised to stay committed. Suddenly he has given up. We do not live in the same country because of work,etc. but we have tried to visit each other often and manage it. It seems that the distance is too hard now.
My husband is very angry and hurt ( he thinks I did not want to move to be with him permanently). He is not communicating with me and is planning to file for a divorce.
That is not what I want.
I have been praying a lot and trying to have faith and be patient in the Lord, but I am losing my courage and strength.
I appreciate any support.
Mjr

o god please help her.

dont worry . everything will be all right.be happy.
god is there to help you.

#24 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:28 AM

[/quote] Dear Father, I come to you this morning as I continue to pray for your blessing on this marriage. My heart is still set on you. Though at times it is difficult not to give in to the hopelessnes when there is no word from you that things are moving. But I continue to believe that you are doing your work. You know my heart's desire, you know what I am going through and that I long for an answer to my prayers; for a word from M that he has not given up on the marriage and that he wants us to be together. I stand ready to hear and follow Your word and to work on being a good wife. It is hard sometimes to know how to pray and all I can do is lay my heart at your feet. I am trying to follow the word that You know our heart's desire and we must give all our anxieties to you; that You already know what we want; that we should just go about our daily life knowing and trusting that You are taking care of things and that in due time all will be revealed to us. You say to ask and we shall receive, but I do my best to relax in the faith that You have heard my cry. Grant O Lord, that I may go about my day today trusting in Your mercy and feeling confident and full of faith that You are in fact doing Your work and when the time is right I will be relieved of this burden and my life will be back to one of joy and hope. I ask you to bless M as he goes about his day today; fill his mind with loving thoughts of me, that he may think about me in positive ways, that he will remember the love he has for me. May his heart be softened and open to receive my love. Heavenly Father, guide his thoughts and his hand so that he may put aside all hurt and unforgiveness so that he will find a way to express to me his desire to make this marriage work. Bring us to each other Lord, and help us to find the ways to be together so that we could figure out how to make this marriage good. Make it so that I could go to him and be at his side. I ask this in Jesus' name Amen

#25 TDiamondLove

TDiamondLove

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:12 AM

Father God I again place this marriage in Your loving and caring hands. Lord I pray that You would move the mountains in this sitaution and that this marriage will be healed and restored. Father God we have the victory in Christ Jesus so there is no chance that Satan can claim this marriage as his own. I thank You Father that healing and restoration will come. I pray that You give this wife the patience and strength to cling to You and trust You with all her heart and lean not on her own understanding. Lord I thank You that this marriage will be healed in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray, Amen.

#26 praysa

praysa

Advanced Prayer Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:56 AM

God our Father. I pray today that You work in mjrs husband's life, that you soften his heart and make him at least communicate with her so that they can talk about the situation. And God when they do speak, give her the wisdom and lead her to know what to say. Also open doors for mjr to move to her husband so that they can be together and share in each others lives. In Jesus' name. Amen

#27 rws3

rws3

Prayer Warrior

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

Lord we ask for Your favor in making all of the arrangements for this couple to be together again. until the paperwork and other arrangements can be made, we ask that You bridge the gap between them and unite them in heart so strongly that the feel closer than ever emotionally despite the distance. give mjr wisdom to know what to say and do, and what steps to take next. in Jesus' name we ask for healing for this marriage, amen!

#28 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

Dear Lord, I sit here tonight not knowing how to pray or what to say to You. I have been trying to keep my faith and believe that the miracle will come soon. I look for any small sign or word from You that I must continue to look forward to the day when M and I will be together again. At this moment I feel like I need your strength and guidance. Heavenly Father I am asking Your favor in opening M's heart to feel my love and wanting to be with him. I ask you to bring him to the point of wanting the marriage. Please dear Father guide him to find the way to send a communication that he wants that. My heart is broken and I am fighting for my spirit not to be weak. It has been a long time and there is nothing. I try to trust that You are doing Your work , but the wait is getting harder. I ask dear Lord that You give me the strength to carry on; that you give me the wisdom to do the right thing in this situation. My heart tells me not to give up on M and the marriage, but I do not know if that is Your wish for me. I think if it were I would have had some sign from You. The fact that I am holding on and still praying for a healing of this marriage and for M and I to find out way back to each other tells me that it is the right thing to do. Please dear Lord I ask for your comfort tonight that I may rest and that I wake tomorrow to positive signs and renewed hope and faith. I ask this in Jesus' name Amen

#29 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:46 AM

I had a hard night last night; felt so much pain and I begged God to help me to deal with th e pain. I awoke this morning to make it a new day, with the saying on my lips- this is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and praise Him. Heavenly Father, may I spend this day in Your ever loving presence. Be with me as I go about my day and try to make it a good one. Continue to guide me in whatever path You know is right for me. I will strive to keep my heart set on You. I do believe that my faith is growing stronger, I see how I am not giving up and I not feeling that You have abandoned me. I am asking today that You bless M and guide his mind and heart. let his thoughts be of me all day today so that he can feel my love for him. Remove all doubts from his mind that the marriage cannot work. Let him know that I am longing to be with him and that I am ready and prepared to go there. Show him how to make that step to communicate with me, to answer my words to him. Dear Lord, I only want to be at my husband's side so that we can live in one place together and make the life that we planned and desired for each other and for ourselves. I ask for the chance to be the wife I need and want to be. Please dear God let me not have to wait too much longer for this mending of the marriage and to be with my husband. I ask this in Jesus' name Amen.

#30 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:32 AM

Dear precious sister: I have learned (kicking and screaming) that it is not about what I can see, nor what I feel, nor what I can do or not do. It is about submission to Him. To give up your life (self, spouse, dreams) in obedience to any and all that is of His will. (Though He slay me, yet I will trust Him Job 13:15) I have found that He wants to mold both of us. (Hope & me / you & your husband) That He wants to grow the faith in both of us. That He wants to develop the fruits of His spirit in both of us. And that when it is time to reunite you with your husband and the dreams He has for you, no satan, nor man, nor force or distance on earth can stop it.