215 replies to this topic

#211 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

FATHER GOD ,THANK YOU FOR YOU KNOW THE PLANS YOU HAVE FOR MJC..THANK YOU FOR ALL SHE TEACHES US ,FOR YOUR WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE WITHIN HER..CONTINUE TO KEEP HER IN YOUR AMAZING LOVING ARMS ..BRING TO HER THE VERY DESIRES OF HER HEART..KEEPING MJC STRONG AS SHE WAITS FOR YOUR TIMING AND PERFECT WILL IN HER LIFE ..IN JESUS NAME AMEN

#212 For Now

For Now

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,683 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:53 PM

Father thank you for mjr ! Please bless her in all her needs and desires,take her by the hand show her the way. Give her peace and direction comfort her heart bring laughter and joy into her days. May she find that which she is looking for....bless her with perfect knowing in Jesus name we ask thank you Amen

#213 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Hello PW family, I know it is a while since I have been on here, but though I have not written I have been here in spirit, reading all the prayers and joining with everyone to ask for God's blessings and care on all who cry out to Him. It will soon be 3 years that things have fallen apart in my life, but I continue to thank God for the blessings He has bestowed on me through all that time. I continue to believe that He has a plan for me and I see things working out in my life in every other way that I know is God's hand. Through faith I have come to this day where I know that the reason for this trial was to bring me closer to God; to teach me how to have a relationship with Him and how to trust in His word; how to have patience and surrender all things to Him. One of the biggest lessons for me was to accept the situation as coming from Him and being thankful through all dark moments. We do not always see the whys when something does not seem to go our way; we just have to trust that it is for our own good. I am not sure of His reasons for the ways things have turned out , but sometimes I do have moments when I think maybe this is why it happened, so I can have these things in my life. So I continue to trust in Him and wait patiently on His word to come to be. I continue to pray for all at PW and may God's richest blessings be with us all in the new year.

#214 sweetchildofmine

sweetchildofmine

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,079 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

PRAISE GOD MJR, SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AND READ YOUR AWESOME PRAYERS......HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS ........GOD BLESS LOVE BRENDA .......

#215 mjr

mjr

Prayer Power Team

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:37 AM

Hi Folks,

I am reviving this thread because I wanted to share with everyone what the Lord has done. 

I have not written for a while, but I have not stopped reading and praying with everyone. It has been four years that the enemy attacked my marriage and for all of that time I had no communication. I left it to the Lord and continued to stand for the marriage and to pray, not one day went by that I did not do that.

God has answered my prayers and I had contact, suddenly, out of the emptiness and quiet my husband contacted me. We have shared some emails since asking each other for forgiveness and declaring that our love for each other will never end.

It is just a beginning, but I thank God with all my heart for removing the resentment, bitterness and unforgiveness and  any ill feelings that existed between us. 

I continue to pray, in fact I take this as a sign to renew and refresh my praying activities, to intensify my praying.

Dear God I thank You for the miracle that you have worked in my life; for the prayers answered and the blessings that You continue to bestow upon us. I pray for Your continued guidance and strength to face each day and to follow Your will. I specifically pray that my faith is deepened even more and that I continue to learn to trust in You.

I ask this in Your name

Amen

#216 Mike4Hope

Mike4Hope

PrayWay Community Elder

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

Thank you for the report and testimony. (SO powerful)

Abba:

Please bless this marriage.

May they reconcile

May they pray together

May they reflect Jesus in all they think, say and do.

Amen